Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,986 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:03 AM

Previous Thread

"But there's still a fundamental difference between you and I that you cannot overcome. That is the level of the Shichibukai"

2v8hkzr.jpg

It is obvious crocodiles secret is that he was the leader of the good government that fell 800 years ago.

Why do you think he wanted a military state?
How do you think he knew about pluton?
How do you think he knew about the stones only robin can read?
Why do you think despite his extremely low bounty he was in level 6?

Now you might be thinking "but captain his dream was to be the pirate kind" WRONG. That was the name of the old country that the WG destroyed, it was called pirate land, and Crocodile was the king.

But the real question "Captain, why would crocodile care if iva told this to luffy?" Well that is an obvious one, Crocodile is not ready for the world to know his secret.

Wouldn't really matter if Crocodile used to be a chick if he identifies as a dude now. 3:

Because he's near Admiral level? He could have dropped Magellan if only the latter had proved to be worthy of his time.

But I can see this seemingly cracked theory works, captain.

So Croc was actually Croco D Ile, queen of Ancient Kingdom. Then it fell due to World Government. He got into this cryonics chamber and stayed there with his corpse kept in that state for 800 years. Then he awakened. Then he met Iva and luckily he finally got a chance to live true to his gender (apparently back then when the Ancient Kingdom's scientists created DF they hid from him the fact that there was a Hormone fruit because they loved him and afraid of seeing the Queen turning into a man). Unluckily, while the memory of his identity remains, for some reason(s) (maybe the frozen ice got into the brain) Croc can't remember anything else about Ancient Weapons' location or how to read Poneglyphs etc. so he had to start from scratch. And because he was a Queen being spoiled and served and all, he also had to learn how to fight from scratch and the genius he is, he did that in little time.

How's that for a fanfic?

Not to mention being the manliest man in all of One Piece. So man that I think when Iva injected the female hormone into Croc, the dose is actually 10^10^10^10^100000000 times less than what Iva normally used.

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 09 January 2015 - 03:04 PM.

• D.Hyuga and Tale like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 monstertrio

monstertrio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

Wait, Crocodile is a woman?!

Pls respond.

#3 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,986 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:19 AM

Pls respond.

Its Crocolisa now, 

and yes , yes she is. 

Isn't she beautiful?  much sexier than male Crocodile.  :aww:

• Lone_ant, monstertrio and Red Opus like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#4 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,911 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

much sexier than male Crocodile. :aww:

Nope.

"But there's still a fundamental difference between you and I that you cannot overcome. That is the level of the Shichibukai"

No no, this does not fully show Croc's class.

• Lone_ant likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#5 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:59 AM

how about: "you idiots. if your going to protect him then do it right! don't allow them to have their god damn way any longer!"

Edited by retroluffy13, 09 January 2015 - 11:01 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#6 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

Its Crocolisa now, 

and yes , yes she is. 

Isn't she beautiful?  much sexier than male Crocodile.  :aww:

I knew I'd regret you making this thread.

• Furinji Saiga, Raiden, AndrewR5D4 and 3 others like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#7 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

Pls respond.

Yes, didn't you get the memo?  Crocodile was a woman all along. You just couldn't see her boobs before of the layers of coats she wore and those prison uniforms were thicker than they looked. 

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,911 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Croc's best line in terms of class is when he told DD to fuck off. It's so clear that only Yonkou/Admirals/Enel can talk to Croc.

• Lauri likes this

#9 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Croc's best line in terms of class is when he told DD to fuck off. It's so clear that only Yonkou/Admirals/Enel can talk to Croc.

i'm sure...they won't get along tho lol like sani and nami trying to figure out which one of them is prettiest

Edited by Terminal Cough, 09 January 2015 - 05:39 PM.

#10 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:08 PM

What does that make Jozu?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#11 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

same thing he has always been

fodder

here i will save you the trouble

"But Captain. what about that hit he landed on Crocodile??!?!?!?"

ya keep dreaming, it was obvious he only landed that hit because Crocodile was not paying attention, his second hit would of ended with Crocodile's hook in his back

• DaEvilWithin, Fulmine and Red Opus like this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

same thing he has always been

fodder

here i will save you the trouble

"But Captain. what about that hit he landed on Crocodile??!?!?!?"

ya keep dreaming, it was obvious he only landed that hit because Crocodile was not paying attention, his second hit would of ended with Crocodile's hook in his back

I would call you captian.

No, he would lose. Outclassed by a rookie in combat and you still think he could beat Jozu. Thats dreaming.

Edited by Enbima, 10 January 2015 - 07:43 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,662 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

@Enbima

Outclassed by a rookie when he was a shell of his former self. One Piece revolves around willpower: you don't take Broken!Crocodile or Broken!Moria and assume that's their average power. The Shichibukai are all strong outside of Buggy, there is no reason to believe Crocodile and Moria post-Luffy would be any weaker.

• Fulmine and Lone_ant like this

#14 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,551 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

@Enbima

Outclassed by a rookie when he was a shell of his former self. One Piece revolves around willpower: you don't take Broken!Crocodile or Broken!Moria and assume that's their average power. The Shichibukai are all strong outside of Buggy, there is no reason to believe Crocodile and Moria post-Luffy would be any weaker.

Watching Moria get punched out by Jinbe seems to say otherwise.

#15 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

The Shichibukai are all strong outside of Buggy

This made me wonder about the 7th again and beck26's theory on this is depressing....considering he thinks Vander Decken is the 7th

#16 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,551 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

This made me wonder about the 7th again and beck26's theory on this is depressing....considering he thinks Vander Decken is the 7th

That's laughable... Vander Decken doesn't have the power to slice off an admiral's arm and escape the encounter alive. 

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,911 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:31 AM

i'm sure...they won't get along tho lol like sani and nami trying to figure out which one of them is prettiest

Human should listen to God (I'm atheist but then again Enelism spares no one anw except irretrievably lost guys like zetruz and ''always-wrong'' like Petite or blind people like Luffy and Croc is none of those). And speaking of ''not listening''/''won't get along'', actually there are a lot: Luffy, Moria, DD etc.

Bet none of those guys listen to Croc but the thing is I'm talking about ''status'' (earned from real capacity and intrinsic quality), whether they have ''right'' and class to talk to Croc and the answer is: NOPE. They are only like stupid, obstinate, ignorant, plot-protected fools who know nothing and that's why they have the gut to talk back to Croc. It's like deaf people are not scared by gunshot. But then again not Croc's fault that there exists too many uneducated or not-educated-enough pirates.

Frankly, putting Admirals and Yonkou there is already kinda pushing it. They are there because they are strong. In terms of class, none is equal or even close to Croc and not even Yonkou are in the same class of pirates (at least for now. Maybe Kaidou and BM and Shanks are more than they look but that remains to be seen)

So yeah, only Enel can talk and also has the strength to subdue Croc.

BroJinbe, maybe but that is kinda doubtful. PrimeMoria is also cool but that's doubtful, too.

Rubbish who was going to die but luckily saved by another rubbish (''rubbish'' as in Croc's view anw) but in higher class like DD and from start to finish, had no conversation (hence why I was talking about ''talk'') with Croc due to being so low-life?!

o, he would lose. Outclassed by a rookie in combat and you still think he could beat Jozu. Thats dreaming.

In hand-to-hand. Please, if Croc hadn't conveniently forgotten most of his DF thanks to plot then Luffy would have never beaten him. He may not be able to transform the part that has blood but dodging from the start after getting hit once by dispersing himself like Aokiji is an option or using Espada or whatever more often. But nope, Oda made him forget them all so that Luffy could win and then people can look at it and say ''because he's arrogant'' but that's wrong. In-character, Croc still uses his abilities whether he looked down on people or not.

@Enbima

And then Luffy magically has super high resistance to poison and Moria was not even beaten by Luffy but Nightmare Luffy at first.

Why villains so underrated (except garbageLucci) I never understand...

That was still BrokenMoria and you think Jinbe is ''weak''?

Edited by Fulmine, 11 January 2015 - 01:33 AM.

#18 Synergy

Synergy

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:30 AM

Jinbe is omnipotent to all DF users because of his Seawater powers

The unbreakable Law, the man who cannot die until chapter 2048

Next nakama

Spoiler

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,911 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:15 AM

Jinbe is omnipotent to all One Piece characters except Enel because of his sleeping 100% form

Fixed.

Edited by Fulmine, 11 January 2015 - 06:15 AM.

#20 Danny

Danny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:21 AM

There was nothing out of character with how Crocodile fought in the tomb. His fighting style is a combination of both cqc and his sand powers. Just look at the marineford war. He used his hook just as much as his df, and against much more powerful fighters than himself at that. 

Obviously he'll be far more powerful once he returnes. Willpower is important, so Crocodile not exactly being his prime self in alabasta is logical. "Muscle memory" and regained willpower will help him elevate himself to higher levels for sure.

Edited by Danny, 11 January 2015 - 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users