• Please log in to reply
1542 replies to this topic

#1541 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:57 PM

PRIMAL on Adult Swim. If you ain't watching this then start doing it RIGHT NOW! DVR or stay up it doesn't matter. Genndy once again shows what real story telling is like. Spear(the Caveman) and T. Rex are really sympathetic characters. Genndy doesn't pull any punches. We're talking final season of Samurai Jack level of violence. However the violence in PRIMAL is not like MIster PIckles or Super Jail in that the violence is gratuitous or over the top. The violence is necessary in only what is needed. For example Spear took a large rock and bashed the knee of an enemy dinosaur. There was a little bit of blood and the leg/knee was clearly broken however the leg did not magically fly off when struck like it would have in most other Adult Swim Original Cartoons.

If anything the people at Adult Swim/Williams Street should be taking notes on how to do an animated series for adults/mature audiences. In other words a lot of viewers like myself want more PRIMAL type series instead of. . .*sigh* Squidbillies. . .or to be even more blunt - STOP WITH THE FRICKIN' DUMPSTER FIRE SERIES!

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#1542 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,334 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:26 AM

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1543 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:58 AM

Watchmen

If the last two episodes stick the landing, this will be the best superhero show ever to hit the screen.My reaction to the first 4 episodes was good but not great but after episode 5 I consider it to be must watch television,would elaborate after the season has finished.

See

A show to pass the time,can get extremely goofy considering the premise.

Edited by Professor, 02 December 2019 - 08:02 AM.

• Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users