#661 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

@Goddess Nike Can we add Ghost Hunt in the poll?

Sure thing I'll put it on the next one since the Kokoro Connect thread is almost over...I'll make the next thread this weekend.
  • DaEvilWithin likes this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#662 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:05 PM

This is by far the best anime related video of 2017 

• waleuska likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#663 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:25 AM

Shinsekai Yori is the clear winner on the poll, I'll make the thread for it later tonight. I haven't had any time to look into the summer season yet so I'll make my nominations for the summer clubhouse series later in the week.

2h7297a.jpg

#664 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:11 AM

Shinsekai Yori is the clear winner on the poll, I'll make the thread for it later tonight. I haven't had any time to look into the summer season yet so I'll make my nominations for the summer clubhouse series later in the week.

Was just about to ask if you want me to make a spring season roundup thread since the next season starts on Saturday lol 

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#665 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Was just about to ask if you want me to make a spring season roundup thread since the next season starts on Saturday lol

I was thinking we could just use the Spring Anime Discussion thread for that as you and my sister are usually the only ones that do full season reviews (I love reading them though). 

It hardly feels like the season is ending since there's so many 2 cour shows this time around; has anything caught your eye for summer?

2h7297a.jpg

#666 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:57 PM

I was thinking we could just use the Spring Anime Discussion thread for that as you and my sister are usually the only ones that do full season reviews (I love reading them though). 

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea since it's not much of us watching anyway....I'll try to do mine tomorrow since that's when the rest of the 1 cour shows ends

It hardly feels like the season is ending since there's so many 2 cour shows this time around

Ikr? I'm still surprised by how many series are rolling over into Summer

has anything caught your eye for summer?

Yup, but for starters, here's a video pretty much outlining them all (Minus the shorts)

We got 3 Isekai series, one of which I read a bit of and I kinda liked because it involves Mechs (Knights and Magic) with the other 2 (From what I heard) being pretty unconventional when compared to the usual Isekai series that we see nowadays

As for heavy hitters, we got a new Fate series (Which I've been waiting for for ages since I discovered it a few years back), Ufotable's adaptation of Touken Ranbu and a particular/controversial series whose initials are LITERALLY NTR lol 

In terms of dark horses, I feel like Shoukoku no Altair, Princess Principal, Made in Abyss and Vatican Kiseki Chousakan will be the ones to look out for (Maybe the Centaur anime too depending on if it's anything like the wonderful series that was Demi-chan)....Out of these I have my eye on Princess Principal solely because of the impressive staff that's involved with it - Like seriously, look at the staff for this series O_O And it's an original anime too

Then we have things like Deen's new original anime called The Reflection which was created by the Marvel Comics god, Stan Lee himself and the man behind the greatness that is the Mushishi anime series, for the Fujos out there we got the Ballroom anime (That I've heard good things about) and Dive (The clear sports Fujobait of the season lol), a new season of Hell Girl and Sayuki Reload (Both of which I personally have not seen yet - But it seems like they both have a loyal fanbase)

As for romance we have about 5, one of which (Hajimete no Gal) is pretty ecchi (I read the manga and although it looks like a harem series, it really isn't and it has an established couple rather early on too), the other from what I hear (Tsuredure Children) is more or less a series that has multiple stories dealing with different couples and scenarios, then we have a slice of life heavy romance series (Konbini Kareshi), the obligatory RomCom School series but with an interesting premise and a long ass name (https://myanimelist.net/anime/35507) and lastly another school romance series but with an even more interesting premise that kinda relates to a particular issue in Japan today (Koi to Uso)

But lastly, if I have to recommend just 1 series, I'm 100% gonna nominate Kakegurui as one of our 3 Clubhouse anime for the summer based solely upon this series being HYPED SO MUCH from people that read the manga + the interesting premise and art style.....Also, I feel like this is a series that some of us will (I'm looking at you @Insane Soul ) enjoy a lot but if anyone wants more info on it, I'll link this video from Gigguk where he pretty much explains why you should watch/read this series

Gamers and Aho Girl might be fun series to watch too (Gamers especially for me)

Edited by Tokoya, 29 June 2017 - 11:01 PM.

• Goddess Nike likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#667 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Harumaki

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,498 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

@Goddess Nike @Kid Frost

Ithink you guys will enjoy Kakegurui, It is about mindgames with decent build up. @gamria reads it too and he can vouch on it.

• Goddess Nike likes this

AvjeFFM.png

Who you callin' a dumbass!? I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!

#668 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,450 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:31 AM

http://www.novelupda...h-a-smartphone/

gets a 4 out 5 five stars on this website.

it is a slice of life Isekai so do not expect a lot of fighting in this anime.

oh do not trust lee after heroman

• Tokoya likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#669 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

@Tokoya
Do you think we should do just one clubhouse series this season since Re:Creators and Sakurada Reset are continuing into summer or go with our usual three?  

Either way can you make the thread for Kakegurui if it airs before I get home tonight? Also is Kakegurui an Amazon or Crunchyroll show because I haven't seen it listed on either sites simulcast announcement?

I'm somewhat familiar with Koi to Uso, Aho Girl, Tsurezure Children, NTR, Welcome to Ballroom, and Hell Girl from their mangas (or previous anime seasons in Hell Girl's case) but I haven't heard of the others. Though we still have time since many of these shows won't debut for few weeks so we can't take our time deciding what else to pick if anything.

2h7297a.jpg

#670 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

@Tokoya
Do you think we should do just one clubhouse series this season since Re:Creators and Sakurada Reset are continuing into summer or go with our usual three?

Either way can you make the thread for Kakegurui if it airs before I get home tonight? Also is Kakegurui an Amazon or Crunchyroll show because I haven't seen it listed on either sites simulcast announcement?

I'm somewhat familiar with Koi to Uso, Aho Girl, Tsurezure Children, NTR, Welcome to Ballroom, and Hell Girl from their mangas (or previous anime seasons in Hell Girl's case) but I haven't heard of the others. Though we still have time since many of these shows won't debut for few weeks so we can't take our time deciding what else to pick if anything.

Its up to you guys really, but logically speaking it would probably make more sense to just add 1 series for the reasons that you stated

But it's a good thing you brought up the status of Kakegurui, because I was just about to come and say that Netflix got the rights to it and sadly, one of the usual fansubs groups that would tackle series that aren't being simulcasted by Funi or CR revealed this morning that they are short on staff and so they won't be fansubbing any series from this season

So unless another group picks it up, we won't see subs for a long time (Sadly this applies to Fate Apocrypha too which also aired today :cry:)

Edited by Tokoya, 01 July 2017 - 02:06 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#671 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,583 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:22 PM

There's an anime named NTR? :lol:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#672 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:35 PM

There's an anime named NTR? :lol:

The initials of it are NTR lol but yeah, it's wild xD

But in other news, forget what I said about Kakegurui, we have SUBS!!!!!!!!!!! (Still nothing yet for Fate though :cry:)

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#673 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

If there's anything from this series that you all SHOULD be watching (Besides Kakegurui of course huehuehuehue), it's Made in Abyss and Princess Principal.....I am stunned by how good they both were and my expectations for them were pretty high too

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#674 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

Nanatsu no Taizai S2 is confirmed for Winter 2018

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#675 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:25 AM

If this can replicate the greatness of the original anime, we're all in for a real treat...But as of right now, things are looking pretty good based off of this PV

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#676 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:16 PM

Alright ladies and gentlemen, Two of our 3 shows have now officially ended with the last (Kakegurui) ending next week, so it's almost time to chose 3 brand new ones from the list for the upcoming Fall season below

https://www.livechart.me/fall-2017/tv

P.S. The LAST thing I wanna see is Black Clover The Adventures of Great Value Naruto and Totally Not Fairy Tail

@Otaku-N. @Goddess Nike @Kid Frost @waleuska @Grimmjagger @Fulmine @Candles @Gattsu Pozu @Athos @Zeando @Acnologia @Tom Ace 

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#677 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,583 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:02 AM

I can't even choose. Second-season anime like KKSS and Kino's journey are great and some others' sypnosis sound so interesting.

• Tokoya likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#678 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:29 AM

I can't even choose. Second-season anime like KKSS and Kino's journey are great and some others' sypnosis sound so interesting.

Kino's Journey is a must watch for me solely because of how great and memorable it was for me personally when I watched it with DEW and and few others

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#679 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

Spring 2018

Cast
Reinhard von Lohengramm: Mamoru Miyano 
Wen-li Yang: Kenichi Suzumura
Siegfried Kircheis: Yuuichirou Umehara 
Narration: Yoshimitsu Shimoyama 

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users