Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

@Tokoya
Now that all of them have aired what's your choice between the three romance series?

I'm fine with either one 

Tada-kun had a strong second ep imo and WotaKoi was a lot better than I was expected....3D Kanojo is still good too but the pacing feels pretty fast at times

All in all, WotaKoi just got confirmed to only have 11 eps so I guess in terms of length we could pick that one

• Goddess Nike likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#722 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,635 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

WotaKoi has a decent manga but I think Tada-kun is original? Either way I'm still like four seasons behind. :'(

#723 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

I only have Made in Abyss, Laid Back Camp and APFTU to watch. When I finish I can finally catch up with this season.

Not sure if I should watch Koizumi loves Ramen. Food is half my soul but there's only so much I can bear at night. I don't wanna turn into Big Mom...

Edit: I take it back. I won't watch Made in Abyss. The original manga art is actually good (so this is not a case of anime improving the manga like, say, Koe no Katachi anime film by Kyoto Animation) and then the scan is the official English release by Seven Seas in high quality. So better just read the manga. Now, here I go, Yuru Camp!

Edited by Fulmine, 15 April 2018 - 04:43 AM.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#724 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:18 PM

http://anilinkz.to/h...episode-1?src=5

Dragon anime. I will watch.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#725 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

I only have Made in Abyss, Laid Back Camp and APFTU to watch. When I finish I can finally catch up with this season.

Not sure if I should watch Koizumi loves Ramen. Food is half my soul but there's only so much I can bear at night. I don't wanna turn into Big Mom...

Edit: I take it back. I won't watch Made in Abyss. The original manga art is actually good (so this is not a case of anime improving the manga like, say, Koe no Katachi anime film by Kyoto Animation) and then the scan is the official English release by Seven Seas in high quality. So better just read the manga. Now, here I go, Yuru Camp!

You'll be missing out on one of the best soundtracks of the decade, plus adaptation and visual wise, the anime more than did a great job

Edited by Tokoya, 15 April 2018 - 04:24 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#726 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:30 PM

You'll be missing out on one of the best soundtracks of the decade, plus adaptation and visual wise, the anime more than did a great job

I can listen to the soundtrack separately.

Well, there's great job adapting something into anime and there's great job making something truly shine with the anime medium's strengths.

Let see, I need to read the manga first.

#727 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

Princess Principal has a 6-part movie sequel now. Wow!!!

• Tokoya likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users