142 replies to this topic

#141 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

In my experience, the best thing to do with these kind of projects is to quickly decide on something and start watching, not wasting time with too many details

oook, we already got plenty of suggestions anyway, making a poll thread now

done:  https://onemangaforu...-anime-watch-1/

Edited by Zeando, 21 March 2017 - 05:54 PM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#142 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,605 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

In my experience, the best thing to do with these kind of projects is to quickly decide on something and start watching, not wasting time with too many details

Yeah. Hence a weekend timeline. I guess I can just move anime decision deadline to Friday?

@Zeando
Yeah I can manage admin work.

@rest
I'll take care of setup or w/e when I get home.

I don't want to start polls early in fairness to other people who haven't been updated yet, but I guess it's not a big deal.

#143 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,349 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:31 AM

I just finished White Album 2. I love it (the weak bit is the protagonist who's very average. In fact, depth and execution aside, I always feel his type of character is just the easy way out for Japanese animanga romance writer so they can focus on the heroines/female cast. And I don't like that type anw). But if only it was made by a better studio, which means better direction and higher production value. I'm bugged by the art and animation sometimes as well as the...choice in characters' action.

Also visited wikipedia and read about all the routes in the visual novel. Damn, that's one long story LOL

@Otaku-N.

Well, heartwarming indeed, :lolxg: 

Good thing it's not School Days. I do like School Days but when you're expecting (in the mood for) a less...dark romance, haha.

• Otaku-N. likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users