3234 replies to this topic

#3181 Brilchan

Brilchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Jakku@:

Yeah I know fallowing orders was stressed in this chapter but I just can't change how I feel even if I know it's not right  :P if they try to   take the girl away  plague mask would kill them and a lot of civilians like he did with his henchman.

#3182 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

http://mangastream.c...ante/006/4092/1
  • eemo23 likes this

#3183 SilentShadow

SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:27 PM

Been rereading on and off for the past few weeks now and just got to this dude

Spoiler
So this guy fixes up All for One but as far as I can remember is never mentioned again? Not sure if Tomura knows about him either. Either way, this guy looks like one of the main future villains. Saw a comment saying that he also looks like the doctor in chapter 1 who tells Deku he's quirkless (bald, glasses, mustache). which is also interesting,

Edited by SilentShadow, 12 March 2017 - 11:29 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

Xm1Uk4L.png

#3184 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

Random Idea: Deku's quirk is storytelling; Causes for activation: Not sure. 

After something has already happened, he is able to narrate the story from a person's viewpoint.

If this whole piece is "his story", how is it that he knows what happened to other people and is able to narrate a story from, say, Twice's perspective? How does he know about what happened between Shigaraki and Chisaki? Etc. 

Thus, the story ends with: 

Deku: This is my story. Oh, and this is my quirk, 'Storytelling'. Series ends with a info box with the details of his quirk. 

I'm half serious, half joking right now. 

• retroluffy13 likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#3185 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:01 AM

Ch130: http://mangastream.c...emia/130/4101/1

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#3186 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:40 AM

so midorya was chosen because all might met him first..... wooooooow.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#3187 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

so midorya was chosen because all might met him first..... wooooooow.

And? All Might still found him worthy of OfA

Nice chapter even though I wasn't that interested about finding out All Mights and Nighteyes relationship
  • Raiden likes this

17.jpg

#3188 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:47 AM

And? All Might still found him worthy of OfA

Nice chapter even though I wasn't that interested about finding out All Mights and Nighteyes relationship

oh no I just really like the direction that horikoshi is taking this.  its as tightly written as always.

• Grimmjagger likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#3189 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:39 AM

oh no I just really like the direction that horikoshi is taking this. its as tightly written as always.

Same here.....I feel bad for Togata though, dude didn't even get a chance lol
  • retroluffy13 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3190 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

I love it. Now Deku has to prove he was the right choice. Prove that he is more worthy. You were chosen not because you had something more than togata... And Togata is already proven to be fierce with what he has.

Edited by Youngflash, 15 March 2017 - 09:10 AM.

#3191 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

if no one else is going to bring it up then  I will.  sirs sidekick is a bombshell.  probably the most attractive character in series.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#3192 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

How did Sir see that far into All Might's future to the point where he could predict his death?

Isn't it only for one hour? 

I wonder if he has the ability to activate foresight within a foresight, thus increasing the length of time of his foresight - Maybe that's how? 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#3193 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:54 AM

How did Sir see that far into All Might's future to the point where he could predict his death?

Isn't it only for one hour? 

I wonder if he has the ability to activate foresight within a foresight, thus increasing the length of time of his foresight - Maybe that's how? 

getting actuall glimpses at his future probably gives him the ability to predict events in real time dispite not actually being able to see them.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#3194 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

getting actuall glimpses at his future probably gives him the ability to predict events in real time dispite not actually being able to see them.

No but I thought Sir's ability is to see the actions an individual will take for the next hour.

It's clear that All Might was not going to meet a gruesome death an hour after his meeting with Sir.

So I'm wondering how he knew that.

My assumption is that he did a foresight within a foresight, within a foresight ... -> ??? But that wouldn't make sense given that he was never with All Might after that meeting. 

s7218980.jpg

#3195 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

No but I thought Sir's ability is to see the actions an individual will take for the next hour.

It's clear that All Might was not going to meet a gruesome death an hour after his meeting with Sir.

So I'm wondering how he knew that.

My assumption is that he did a foresight within a foresight, within a foresight ... -> ??? But that wouldn't make sense given that he was never with All Might after that meeting. 

maybe he can see further into the future, but th further he looks, the more general it gets.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#3196 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Damn, I felt bad for Deku though. He just found out that he never was the chosen one but just someone who happened to be at the right place at the right time. Well, there goes all his confidence.
  • Chillman likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#3197 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Damn, I felt bad for Deku though. He just found out that he never was the chosen one but just someone who happened to be at the right place at the right time. Well, there goes all his confidence.

that's not true though.  he was the chosen one, it just turns out that there was more then one person who could have fit the role.  see, deku has to come to terms with his ego.  all mights not a prophet, and dekus not special in any mystical sense.  but I'm sure that's the way hes grown to feel about it since he became the successor.  but that doesn't mean it could have been anyone.  not everyone would risk they're lives like he did if they were quirkless.

but inevitably, some would.  so it just goes to show him hes not a snowflake.  in this case, togata is even more qualified then him.  its just something his ego has to come to terms with.

• Raiden, eemo23, Urek Mazino and 3 others like this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#3198 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

But he wasn't chosen the one, All might just happened to stumble across Deku.

But fact is, Togata was the one that initially was chosen but we all know now why he didn't get to be the successor in the end.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#3199 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

But he wasn't chosen the one, All might just happened to stumble across Deku.

But fact is, Togata was the one that initially was chosen but we all know now why he didn't get to be the successor in the end.

he met deku first, it said.  so he WAS the only canidate for a while.  then by the time it was all said and done, togate rolled into his heart.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#3200 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

But you know, what's done is done. You're right Retro, Deku needs to move on with life knowing that there could have been better candidates like Togata out there.

The most shocking thing for Deku is that he feels he was "chosen" because he is unique - which he is. But I think he feels upset because he knows that had All Might met Togata first, he would have given OFA to him.

If anything, Sir might be pressuring Deku to show how amazing of a candidate Togata is and thereby make Deku give OFA to Togata... This is just an assumption though.

To be honest though, I think it's better this way. If someone with a hax quirk comes along and takes out Togata, OFA still lives on in Deku. 

Given the BnHA universe, you just never know who has a hax quirk and what causes their ability to activate. 

Edited by eemo23, 15 March 2017 - 12:22 PM.

• Raiden and retroluffy13 like this

s7218980.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users