#21 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:26 AM

More evidence to support my suggestion than capu's "fact" :meh:

care to enlighten me why you refer to me, when i have not taken part on the conversation, at least not as far as i tell, on this page (new thread) i do not see any post of mine....

So why? Which post of mine are you referring to?

Edited by capu, 21 January 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#22 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:22 PM

If Robin can control Haki of Observation + Haki of armament then she is so damn strong with her Devil Fruit, Imagine creating a barrier with hands empowered with HoA, or using hands on the oponent to pierce through their haki with it..

• shinjojin likes this

i2BzEHL.png

#23 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

If Robin can control Haki of Observation + Haki of armament then she is so damn strong with her Devil Fruit, Imagine creating a barrier with hands empowered with HoA, or using hands on the oponent to pierce through their haki with it..

In all likelihood, it's unlikely that she'll have both. However, I do agree, that would be awesome.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#24 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

In all likelihood, it's unlikely that she'll have both. However, I do agree, that would be awesome.

Hum, a piratecrew that has 10members, in which some of those members dont pocess haki, wud that even be viable for the captain that will be the pirate king?

Nop.

i2BzEHL.png

#25 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hum, a piratecrew that has 10members, in which some of those members dont pocess haki, wud that even be viable for the captain that will be the pirate king?

Nop.

It's not even provable that all of Whitebeard's commanders had haki, so this isn't all that relevant.

• Miss Coquine likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#26 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

It's not even provable that all of Whitebeard's commanders had haki, so this isn't all that relevant.

Ít is relevant due to the fact that :

1- Whitebeard had a huge damn crew;

2- I am talking about small crews, aka Shanks crew;

3- If you want to have low quantity, you gotta have high quality.

i2BzEHL.png

#27 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:08 PM

Whitebeard pirates had, what? 16 commanders? and only four with confirmed haki. So his main dudes, regardless of size, might not have even all been capable of using haki.

Furthermore, I only pointed out that I find it unlikely for Robin to have two haki types unlocked, not that she would have none.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#28 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

Nop.

Buggy says hi :P

Again, Buggy. 

Roger had a single ship. And whilst he had quite a few crew-members / we don't know the extent, it's certainly small compared to those he's been shown to have fought against.

EDIT:

Oh, and I doubt that Monstar has haki :P

It's doubtful that even Shanks had it when he faced the Lord of the Coast.

Edited by RhetoricalRabbit, 23 January 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#29 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

Whitebeard pirates had, what? 16 commanders? and only four with confirmed haki. So his main dudes, regardless of size, might not have even all been capable of using haki.

Furthermore, I only pointed out that I find it unlikely for Robin to have two haki types unlocked, not that she would have none.

Ye I agree with you, but still giving whitebeard as an example was kinda of awful from you.

Robin was with Dragon for 2years, pretty sure the word "Haki" was a topic during those years

i2BzEHL.png

#30 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

Robin was with Dragon for 2years, pretty sure the word "Haki" was a topic during those years

Doesn't mean that she's learned it yet, or unlocked it.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#31 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:21 PM

Doesn't mean that she's learned it yet, or unlocked it.

Im here for 1 day and I already realized that you are way too subjective, try and think in a larger area of possibilities when speculating with someone

i2BzEHL.png

#32 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:26 PM

Im here for 1 day and I already realized that you are way too subjective, try and think in a larger area of possibilities when speculating with someone

How am I not doing that? 3x

All I'm talking about are possibilities, and what seems most likely to me. I never completely shut down anything.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#33 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

How am I not doing that? 3x

All I'm talking about are possibilities, and what seems most likely to me. I never completely shut down anything.

It just feels like you have a mission in these boards:

Proving others wrong XD

I like that tho, and discussing stuff with you have been a pleasure, but sometimes it seems that you stick to only 1 logic, if you know what I mean

i2BzEHL.png

#34 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Proving others wrong XD

I discuss interesting things. I basically avoid posts that are too aggressive, or don't interest me. That does put me at odds a lot, but it also fosters a lot of well thought out debate and discussion.

I don't particularly care about being right, or wrong. People have gotten mad at me for being so "in the middle" that I'm never truly agreeing or disagreeing with either side.

like that tho, and discussing stuff with you have been a pleasure, but sometimes it seems that you stick to only 1 logic, if you know what I mean

I don't know what to say to this. o.o

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#35 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

I discuss interesting things. I basically avoid posts that are too aggressive, or don't interest me. That does put me at odds a lot, but it also fosters a lot of well thought out debate and discussion.

I don't particularly care about being right, or wrong. People have gotten mad at me for being so "in the middle" that I'm never truly agreeing or disagreeing with either side.

Yup I've realized, staying in the middle can be confusing to alot of people, I dont get mad though.

OT: Inb4 Robin shows HoA in her fight next chapter muahah

i2BzEHL.png

#36 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

I wonder if she could imbue them despite being ranged.  If Robin could even obtain a proficient level in CoA (and potentially imbue her limbs with CoA), she would become very formidable.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#37 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

You say whilst objecting to any other possibility than your own on a topic with nothing beyond supposition either way :meh:

Proving others wrong XD

I like that tho, and discussing stuff with you have been a pleasure, but sometimes it seems that you stick to only 1 logic, if you know what I mean

People tend to have only one way of thinking. With some, it's closed minded. With others it's very abstract.

I don't know what to say to this. o.o

Current exchange in the chapter thread says otherwise :P

#38 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

You say whilst objecting to any other possibility than your own on a topic with nothing beyond supposition either way :meh:

People tend to have only one way of thinking. With some, it's closed minded. With others it's very abstract.

Current exchange in the chapter thread says otherwise :P

Idunno, shud I call you professor? Yup, I should.

i2BzEHL.png

#39 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:15 AM

I like this guy.  a lot of energy and a lot to learn.  he'll fit right in.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#40 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

One Piece's rules say that if you have an awesome and vastly potential DF, you have to be nerfed unless you are established as a strong character. :P

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users