#41 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

oh ye, I agree, but considering that every single Straw Hat member is strong then I would say that your logic fits

i2BzEHL.png

#42 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

oh ye, I agree, but considering that every single Straw Hat member is strong then I would say that your logic fits

I mean ''strong'' as in Admiral/Yonkou/Yonkou Commanders strong.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#43 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

I mean ''strong'' as in Admiral/Yonkou/Yonkou Commanders strong.

oh that type of strong, got it

i2BzEHL.png

#44 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:39 AM

So Robin can use mutoryu interesting...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#45 shinjojin

shinjojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationFort worth, TX

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

tumblr_inline_njougk8GF51r8ntw5.png

Hmm, pretty clever I must say.

• Kazekage and eemo23 like this

My Projects:

The Nico Robin: Rokushiki style project
Go here
UPDATE 9/27/18:

I added two new techniques in the Shigan section that are both based on a attack used by the legendary Cammy White from the Street Fighter series! Also, I've added a new illustration of one of the techniques from the Tekkai section, drawn by Jeyrablue! ;)

The Huāquándào style project
Go here
UPDATE 5/10/14:

Project moved to Google Docs!

#46 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

So Robin can use mutoryu interesting...

They're similar in that they're deflecting techniques, but I wouldn't say that Robin is using mutoryu. o.o

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#47 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

They're similar in that they're deflecting techniques, but I wouldn't say that Robin is using mutoryu. o.o

But it would be so coool.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#48 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

But it would be so coool.

It's cooler if she figures out her own techniques 3x

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#49 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:32 AM

Its still her own style you know. That makes it cool.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#50 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:11 PM

Robin shouldve been able to defeat Diamante, who is by far the weakest Executive.

She could speedblitz him, crutch, and gg.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#51 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

Robin shouldve been able to defeat Diamante, who is by far the weakest Executive.

He ate the flag flag fruit - If she tried to break any bones he would simply slip away.

• captain kidd likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#52 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,466 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

hahahahahaha

robin deflected multiple steel spike balls with flowers, be thankful for that..............

if she tried to fight diamante directly, she would of been killed.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#53 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,466 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:13 AM

OH MY GOD

robin is so useless she cant even defend against steel spiky balls right

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#54 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

OH MY GOD

Well she was protecting Rebecca so we can argue that she might have been able to protect herself against them had she been by herself.

Next, we have Kyros hype. Robin is on her knees after being hit by three, but Kyros tanked several.

Lastly, what technique does she have to defend herself against that? I can see her dodging, which was not an option here, as her only method right now. 

• Kazekage and shinjojin like this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#55 shinjojin

shinjojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationFort worth, TX

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

Well she was protecting Rebecca so we can argue that she might have been able to protect herself against them had she been by herself.

Next, we have Kyros hype. Robin is on her knees after being hit by three, but Kyros tanked several.

Lastly, what technique does she have to defend herself against that? I can see her dodging, which was not an option here, as her only method right now.

Pretty much this.

Anyway, by the looks of it, i'm starting to think that she will not be able to have her own fight in this arc after that unless Mansherry arrives and heals her in time before it's too late. :(

Edited by shinjojin, 20 February 2015 - 03:54 PM.

My Projects:

The Nico Robin: Rokushiki style project
Go here
UPDATE 9/27/18:

I added two new techniques in the Shigan section that are both based on a attack used by the legendary Cammy White from the Street Fighter series! Also, I've added a new illustration of one of the techniques from the Tekkai section, drawn by Jeyrablue! ;)

The Huāquándào style project
Go here
UPDATE 5/10/14:

Project moved to Google Docs!

#56 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:05 PM

Pretty much this.

Anyway, by the looks of it, i'm starting to think that she will not be able to have her own fight in this arc after that unless Mansherry arrives and heals her in time before it's too late. :(

Even if she is healed, there is no one for her to fight IMO.

I don't think she'd fight CP0, and I don't think she'd fight the remaining fighters in the DD family. I think she's done as far as fights are concerned for now, but she might have a role that is connected to why CP0 is on Dressrosa. 

s7218980.jpg

#57 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

I doubt CP0 is still on the island. I'm bummed Robin is down too because that kills the hope I had that she'll go help Luffy and Law and perhaps fight Trebol or take care or Bellamy since Luffy apparently can't. 

OH MY GOD

I think she did pretty well since her goal was to defend Rebecca and those spiky balls can take out an army according to Diamante.

#58 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:59 AM

Lets just be glad that those spikes landed on the backside and her best parts are alright :heehee:

• superfranky and capu like this

#59 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:03 AM

robin would be so op if shw awakened her fruit. she could just sprout a hand anywhere and awaken a world of hands that drag you under and suffocate you.

some imply her world to be hell. others? pure delight.

Edited by retroluffy13, 18 July 2015 - 11:04 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#60 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:45 AM

robin would be so op if shw awakened her fruit. she could just sprout a hand anywhere and awaken a world of hands that drag you under and suffocate you.

some imply her world to be hell. others? pure delight.

She can already sprout hands at long range.  Her awakened abilities would similar to those of Pica.  She's be able to turn surrounding matter into her body parts?

My bet is that her awakened ability would allow her to make her make fully autonomous clones of herself, similar to Naruto's shadow clones.  And she could become immortal since she could transfer her consciousness to any of her clones.  They'd all be her real body. 

• capu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users