Photo

[Miscellaneous] One Piece Parodies (Part 4)

• Please log in to reply
499 replies to this topic

#481 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:37 AM

Oh come on, the joke was that Katakuri finally realized that he was the only one on BM's crew that wasn't useless and he now wants to join a better crew. Thru Jinbe's declaration, he realized that Luffy's crew is the one to join. And because Luffy is Luffy, he says yes. FWIW I thought it was funny @durra072

Dont even get me started on how useless dogtooth is.
The man is captain CoO but he lost to sanji in a coo battle and he was unable to detect capone and CC having a meeting a few feet from the wedding.......

Is he the least incompetent? Ya probably.

Is he competent? Well....he called for 2 search groups to track down 3 different groups who have 3 different ships on 3 different sides of the island.....so you tell me...

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#482 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

Lmao, so because he's not the ultimate CoO master that can sense everything everywhere, he's useless? Is there anyone in OP that counts as competent?

#483 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Lmao, so because he's not the ultimate CoO master that can sense everything everywhere, he's useless? Is there anyone in OP that counts as competent?

vcCaJvI.png

• Strobacaxi likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#484 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:21 PM

I mean, if you're known as being the fastest guy around, but fail to catch up to people who are logically much slower, wouldn't that be considered useless? It'd be one thing if Kataruki was outclassed by CoO, or countered like Enel.

#485 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

I mean, if you're known as being the fastest guy around, but fail to catch up to people who are logically much slower, wouldn't that be considered useless? It'd be one thing if Kataruki was outclassed by CoO, or countered like Enel.

When did this happen?

#486 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Katakuri wasn't outclassed in anything though.

All Sanji did was dodge a mochi bullet or whatever it was, he didn't beat anyone in a coo battle, whatever that is supposed to be.

he was unable to detect capone and CC having a meeting a few feet from the wedding.......

Because he had any reasons to suspect that a Capone, who had BM's trust? For all Katakuri knew, Capone was talking with one of his crew mates. There's nothing to say Katakuri didn't know Caesar was talking with someone, just that he didn't realize it was CC. We don't know if Katakuri knows CC, so there's no feat or lack of feat there.

Is he competent? Well....he called for 2 search groups to track down 3 different groups who have 3 different ships on 3 different sides of the island.....so you tell me...

Well since 3 groups were formed, maybe he just called another off pannel, eh?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#487 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:07 AM

Hi my name is captian kidd and i always have the proper grammamr.

Wasnt that funny?

Because if you introduce someone, and give them a huge defining characteristic. Only to 3 chapters later have them lose in that characteristic, they look like a moron.

Remember mrs......mrs... monday? Ya mrs monday. Remember how she was supposed to be insanely strong? Yet zoro effortlessly over powered her? How high was your opinion of her after that?

He can be competent without being the best. But he was set up to be the best...... and he clearly wasnt.

Listen dont get me started about "everything everywhere" there are 100 plot holes in this arc alone that enel level....enel preist level coo.. would create. Dogtooth should of at the very least seen pekoms injured on the beach. I only pointed out the minium a novis coo user should of been able to do.

Katakuri wasn't outclassed in anything though.

All Sanji did was dodge a mochi bullet or whatever it was, he didn't beat anyone in a coo battle, whatever that is supposed to be.

Because he had any reasons to suspect that a Capone, who had BM's trust? For all Katakuri knew, Capone was talking with one of his crew mates. There's nothing to say Katakuri didn't know Caesar was talking with someone, just that he didn't realize it was CC. We don't know if Katakuri knows CC, so there's no feat or lack of feat there.

Well since 3 groups were formed, maybe he just called another off pannel, eh?

Dogtooth...... the guy who can see the future (as all coo users do) used his coo to see the future and throw a jelly bean at where sanji would be. Sanji used his coo to dodge that jelly bean........ sounds to me like one coo worked better then another.....
Of course you can tell me that sanji didnt even use coo, which would humiliate dogtooth even more.

Capone talking to a guy who is supposed to be locked away making giant medicine isnt suspicious at all? You think the second in command doesnt know about CC?

And you are either forgetting or ignoring the fact capone's crew killed a homie. That is defintally something that needs to be questioned what possible reason could he have for that which isnt evil?

Regardless of when he noticed his mistake a huge mistake was made.
What if paul revire road to George Washington's house and told him
"The british are comming, by land AND sea!!!"
Then Washington said "good, assemble a single contentinal army and intercept the land forces just the land forces no other forces, thats one army we need"

There is making a mistake, and there is being a military commander who cant do basic math.....

banner.png

#488 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

Jezus, this guy....
  • Saya likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#489 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:16 AM

Dogtooth...... the guy who can see the future (as all coo users do) used his coo to see the future and throw a jelly bean at where sanji would be. Sanji used his coo to dodge that jelly bean........ sounds to me like one coo worked better then another.....
Of course you can tell me that sanji didnt even use coo, which would humiliate dogtooth even more.

Or maybe, who knows, he said "no use he's gonna dodge it" and threw the jelly bean to where Sanji was gonna be after dodging it, but then Sanji dodged that too? Because he's faster than a fucking jelly bean? Predicting the future doesn't mean anything, Capone said it himself "anyone can change the future". Katakuri saw the future, Sanji changed it. That's not a coo battle.

Capone talking to a guy who is supposed to be locked away making giant medicine isnt suspicious at all? You think the second in command doesnt know about CC?

It's one thing to know about someone, another to know what he looks like and feels like.

There's no evidence Katakuri knew how CC looks like or feels like.

There's no reason Katakuri would suspect the chief of security for talking with someone he didn't recognize.

And you are either forgetting or ignoring the fact capone's crew killed a homie. That is defintally something that needs to be questioned what possible reason could he have for that which isnt evil?

A homie? lol. These guys are eating homies every day, you think Katakuri is keeping tabs on every single homie? lol

Regardless of when he noticed his mistake a huge mistake was made.
What if paul revire road to George Washington's house and told him
"The british are comming, by land AND sea!!!"
Then Washington said "good, assemble a single contentinal army and intercept the land forces just the land forces no other forces, thats one army we need"

There is no mistake. He said 2 groups, a third one was formed.

Maybe he sent the first group before that scene, maybe he sent it afterwards, it doesn't matter, what matters is that it was sent. There are 3 groups of invaders, there are 3 groups of BM crew taking care of them.

I can't see where he failed

#490 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:26 AM

Or maybe, who knows, he said "no use he's gonna dodge it" and threw the jelly bean to where Sanji was gonna be after dodging it, but then Sanji dodged that too? Because he's faster than a fucking jelly bean? Predicting the future doesn't mean anything, Capone said it himself "anyone can change the future". Katakuri saw the future, Sanji changed it. That's not a coo battle.

It's one thing to know about someone, another to know what he looks like and feels like.
There's no evidence Katakuri knew how CC looks like or feels like.
There's no reason Katakuri would suspect the chief of security for talking with someone he didn't recognize.

A homie? lol. These guys are eating homies every day, you think Katakuri is keeping tabs on every single homie? lol

There is no mistake. He said 2 groups, a third one was formed.
Maybe he sent the first group before that scene, maybe he sent it afterwards, it doesn't matter, what matters is that it was sent. There are 3 groups of invaders, there are 3 groups of BM crew taking care of them.
I can't see where he failed

Sanji moved faster then a jelly bean? What is the speed of jelly again? Sanji moved faster then dogtooth with his future coo coud react.
Before we go on i want to point this out
-i am arguing dogtooth's coo was beat by sanji
-you in turn offered the counter argement that dogtooth's coo was a non factor because sanji changed the future.

Sooooo in essence both of us are admitting dogtooths coo didnt work.
Which means his one defining characteristic was worthless when faced with a mid teir opponent.

Ok moving on to why you are wrong. You say capone said anyone can change the future. He was being dramatic. Changing the future is impossible to do withoutknowledge of the future.
For example-
The earth heating up is the future, we know that, therefore we will try to change it
What i will wear tomorrow is not known to anyone, so if i were to wear a blue suit to work tomorrow i didnt change the future.

So for you to say sanji changed the future, that means he had to know what the future was. The only way for him to do that is if he used coo.

If you know my hatred of sanji you would know i would never give him such a feat unless he objectively earned it.

So you want to tell me dogtooth is the only competent member of bms crew responsible for nearly everything in the crew......and he doesnt know who cc is? He never once went up to bm and said
"Hey bm, ummmmmm i noticed there is a massive building made out of candy with a powerful voice in it....whats going on there?"
Fine if you want to assume dogtooth is so incompetent he is able to walk past exact replicas of the PH lab and not ask questions that is fine.

The fact that no guests were arriving anymore (the doors were shut), and capone was talking to a voice dogtooth DIDNT know should of been even more alarming.

Keeping tabs on every homie? No that makes no sense, i dont believe coo even can keep tabs on homie (or else the suducing woods woudnt work) what dogtooth SHOULD be keeping tabs on is people attacking.

He failed by calling for the incorrect number of groups...... i have done stuff like this and what he said would of created a TON of confusion. Even if he already sent out a group saying "i want two groups" is still confusing. All he needed to do to save 5 minuets of confusion was use the word "more" watch "i want two more groups" there.

I am being really fair. Dogtooth didnt tell the groups what way to go (he said who they were going after though) he didnt tell them how to approach the enemies he didnt dictate which of the powerful people go in which group he didnt say anything about mirror world or any of their other advantages. He failed to account for the fact some of the sh could (and did) split up.
As far as plans go his had no substance at all, and that is ok, i dont expect dogtooth to get 3 pages to micro manage all the details. What is NOT ok is him getting the number of groups wrong.

banner.png

#491 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

Hi my name is captian kidd and i always have the proper grammamr.

Wasnt that funny?

Because if you introduce someone, and give them a huge defining characteristic. Only to 3 chapters later have them lose in that characteristic, they look like a moron.

Remember mrs......mrs... monday? Ya mrs monday. Remember how she was supposed to be insanely strong? Yet zoro effortlessly over powered her? How high was your opinion of her after that?

He can be competent without being the best. But he was set up to be the best...... and he clearly wasnt.

Listen dont get me started about "everything everywhere" there are 100 plot holes in this arc alone that enel level....enel preist level coo.. would create. Dogtooth should of at the very least seen pekoms injured on the beach. I only pointed out the minium a novis coo user should of been able to do.

That ms monday example is actually perfect for this. That should've shown you that when Oda hypes people up like that, it's really just to hype the SHs that will handle said person. So the Katakuri and Sanji jelly bean thing is the same thing. It was to hype Sanji, not dehype Katakuri. The SHs are the future PK's crew so they're supposed to be better than other crews. Yea they're not as strong yet, but the doesn't mean they can't show potential here and there. That's exactly what that was IMO.

And Katakuri was introduced as having out of this world CoO, but he didn't get the title of "best" like Mihawk did for example. So I don't see why it's such a big deal that he's not like Enel or Rayleigh when it comes to knowing everything that is going on on the island. It could also be a hint that there's different directions you can take when specializing in CoO.

#492 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:20 PM

It could also be a hint that there's different directions you can take when specializing in CoO.

I'm replying to this in RITS thread.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#493 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,854 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

Wow a debate in the parody thread, only in OMF...

anyways chapter 877 spoilers have been leaked. 

lvdIcWH.png

Who woulda thunk...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 24 August 2017 - 01:32 PM.

• trafalgarlawisop and Chillman like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#494 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:37 AM

Wow a debate in the parody thread, only in OMF...

anyways chapter 897 spoilers have been leaked.
http://i.imgur.com/lvdIcWH.png...

Who woulda thunk...
:rolleyes:

Fixed.....

At the rate this arc is going....877 is a generous estimate.

banner.png

#495 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

Sanji moved faster then a jelly bean? What is the speed of jelly again? Sanji moved faster then dogtooth with his future coo coud react.

lol wut? No. He moved faster than the jelly bean Katakuri threw at him. Just like he moves faster than bullets

Before we go on i want to point this out
-i am arguing dogtooth's coo was beat by sanji
-you in turn offered the counter argement that dogtooth's coo was a non factor because sanji changed the future.

Sooooo in essence both of us are admitting dogtooths coo didnt work.
Which means his one defining characteristic was worthless when faced with a mid teir opponent.

huh? No. I'm saying his CoO wouldn't change anything. It's a non factor != it failed

You wouldn't say Luffy's CoA was worthless if he failed to catch up to someone while running, would you?

Ok moving on to why you are wrong. You say capone said anyone can change the future. He was being dramatic. Changing the future is impossible to do withoutknowledge of the future.
For example-
The earth heating up is the future, we know that, therefore we will try to change it
What i will wear tomorrow is not known to anyone, so if i were to wear a blue suit to work tomorrow i didnt change the future.

lol

The future doesn't need to be known to exist. If it exists, it can be changed.

I don't know what i'm gonna be wearing tomorrow, but if i decide to wear a pink dress i'll be changing the future, because i'm certain that's not the future currently

You really love to contradict the manga, but as usual with these things, you're wrong.

So you want to tell me dogtooth is the only competent member of bms crew responsible for nearly everything in the crew......and he doesnt know who cc is? He never once went up to bm and said
"Hey bm, ummmmmm i noticed there is a massive building made out of candy with a powerful voice in it....whats going on there?"
Fine if you want to assume dogtooth is so incompetent he is able to walk past exact replicas of the PH lab and not ask questions that is fine.

"Hey mama whats going on there?

- You don't need to know, you're just my lowly son get back to whatever you're doing

-ok sorry"

Hey, remember when BM said "We haven't had those 3 together for a long time" as in the 3 commanders? Because they're busy and most likely rarely stay in WCI? Of course you don't.

Sometimes it's like you literally don't read the manga and can't understand the dynamics of the relationships between characters.

The fact that no guests were arriving anymore (the doors were shut), and capone was talking to a voice dogtooth DIDNT know should of been even more alarming.

Yes, very alarming, Bege, the CHIEF OF SECURITY CHOSEN BY BM HERSELF has an entire pirate crew inside of him, and he's talking to one of them. Very alarming, must eliminate threat immediately! 

Keeping tabs on every homie? No that makes no sense, i dont believe coo even can keep tabs on homie (or else the suducing woods woudnt work) what dogtooth SHOULD be keeping tabs on is people attacking.

Yes, he's going to exactly know what every single one of the hundreds of people on that plateu is doing. At all times. 

Especially the ones who are in his crew and he trusts. Because that makes sense. Somehow

He failed by calling for the incorrect number of groups...... i have done stuff like this and what he said would of created a TON of confusion. Even if he already sent out a group saying "i want two groups" is still confusing. All he needed to do to save 5 minuets of confusion was use the word "more" watch "i want two more groups" there.

Where's this confusion you talk about? Im not seeing any confusion in any of the groups.

Maybe he asked for 2 groups because he himself is leading the third so he doesn't need to tell anyone to form a third group?

Maybe he asked Daifuku to form 2 groups because someone else was going to form the third.

IT doesn't even matter. He formed the appropriate number of groups quickly and effectively.

I am being really fair. Dogtooth didnt tell the groups what way to go (he said who they were going after though) he didnt tell them how to approach the enemies he didnt dictate which of the powerful people go in which group he didnt say anything about mirror world or any of their other advantages. He failed to account for the fact some of the sh could (and did) split up.
As far as plans go his had no substance at all, and that is ok, i dont expect dogtooth to get 3 pages to micro manage all the details. What is NOT ok is him getting the number of groups wrong.

Should he also tell the groups that they need to breathe in and out or they will die? Maybe teach them how to use a spoon?

And again. 3 enemy groups. 3 groups formed to fight them. No wrong numbers there

He said two groups, they formed 3, you don't know why, but you just assume that some black magic happened somewhere and a third group was formed out of nowhere

Edited by Strobacaxi, 25 August 2017 - 08:46 AM.

#496 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:43 AM

gais common.... its the parody thread ffs...

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#497 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:37 AM

lol wut? No. He moved faster than the jelly bean Katakuri threw at him. Just like he moves faster than bullets

huh? No. I'm saying his CoO wouldn't change anything. It's a non factor != it failed
You wouldn't say Luffy's CoA was worthless if he failed to catch up to someone while running, would you?

lol
The future doesn't need to be known to exist. If it exists, it can be changed.
I don't know what i'm gonna be wearing tomorrow, but if i decide to wear a pink dress i'll be changing the future, because i'm certain that's not the future currently

You really love to contradict the manga, but as usual with these things, you're wrong.

"Hey mama whats going on there?
- You don't need to know, you're just my lowly son get back to whatever you're doing
-ok sorry"

Hey, remember when BM said "We haven't had those 3 together for a long time" as in the 3 commanders? Because they're busy and most likely rarely stay in WCI? Of course you don't.

Sometimes it's like you literally don't read the manga and can't understand the dynamics of the relationships between characters.

Yes, very alarming, Bege, the CHIEF OF SECURITY CHOSEN BY BM HERSELF has an entire pirate crew inside of him, and he's talking to one of them. Very alarming, must eliminate threat immediately!

Yes, he's going to exactly know what every single one of the hundreds of people on that plateu is doing. At all times.
Especially the ones who are in his crew and he trusts. Because that makes sense. Somehow

Where's this confusion you talk about? Im not seeing any confusion in any of the groups.
Maybe he asked for 2 groups because he himself is leading the third so he doesn't need to tell anyone to form a third group?
Maybe he asked Daifuku to form 2 groups because someone else was going to form the third.

IT doesn't even matter. He formed the appropriate number of groups quickly and effectively.

Should he also tell the groups that they need to breathe in and out or they will die? Maybe teach them how to use a spoon?

And again. 3 enemy groups. 3 groups formed to fight them. No wrong numbers there
He said two groups, they formed 3, you don't know why, but you just assume that some black magic happened somewhere and a third group was formed out of nowhere

I no longer think you are being serious.... either you are ignoring major problems to fit your points or you dont see why they are major problems, i think you are smarter then the later but the former assumes you dont think i am smart enough to see what you are doing....

Got it sanji is faster then dogtooth can attack.

Of coa aided in running yes i would say it failed.
You seem to be missing something, CoO aides in hitting an opponent. Remember when luffu was fighting enel, and all luffy could do was block he couldnt dodge? Then luffy "turned his brain off" and suddenly couod dodge? That is because enel was using the future of where luffy would dodge to to attack luffy, once he couldnt see the future of where luffy would dodge to (becase he wasnt thinking about it) enel couldn't force luffy to block.

SO what that means is dogtooth was unable to see the future of where sanji will dodge to, thus his coo failed.

Ok........ you contradict your own point about changing the future. You say "if it exists it can be changed" ok great, but my actions for tomorrow dont exist, you weaking a pink dress doest exist yet. The though of you doing it does, but the action doesnt exist. What you deacribed is called changing you mind.... not changing rhe future.....

Jesus i am contradicting the manga? No i ak calling out capone's statement for what it is, just a cool statement. OP is full of characters that say things they dont mean JUST to sound cool. For gods sake when fighting crocodile luffy called himself the 8th warlord....... if you want to take every cool line from the manga at face value someone should really tell the WG to revoke his status....

Together is a relative term..... together in the same room? Together on the island? Together in the NW? Bm ordered an expedition to get CC.... her son built a massive factory to hold cc.... you think he has no way of knowing who CC is? The entire underworld knows who CC is.... for you to tell me dogtooth has no clue who the infamous wmd maker is, that would make him more incompetent then the ship pekoms took to pick up cc.....

Bege the infamous killer of famous pirates, who recently yelled at dogtooth for killing a guest, is talking to unknown guests who are outside the party, and one of them just attacked something.

Let me ask you this real world question, if you had a party at your house, and one of your friends who you recently meet who makes his money robbing houses, was hanging outside the party talking to guys you have never seen before. You wouldnt be even a bit curious? If you say no you deserve the robbery that is afoot.

Enel did. Enel knew every single action of every single person on his island. Coby knew every time someone died, as did asia two people with no CoO training at all. So all three of those guys are far more proficent coo users?
He shouldnt be looking out for every single thing his guests do. But he damn well should be looking out for every attack. I cant tell you what everyone in my house is doing but i damn sure can tell you every time the front door is open.

There is no confusing because we didnt get a 10 pannel look at the groups being formed only for one of the lpwer ranking guys to tell the psg something is wrojg, get yelled at, then the psg realizes something is wrong, makes his guys do it the wrong way while he brings it up the chain of command and then comes back and tells his guys the right way to do it, which usually is after his guys finished ding it the wrong way....

Ya and FDR said he would win ww2 and he did, nothing else happened it was that simple.

Should dogtooth tell his men to breath..... obviosuly you dont know the finer points....or any points about battle plan..... a commander making a proper battle plan.....isnt hand holding......

101 AB A co HQ
Company commander "ok men we are going to war with north korea, i want two teams"
1st platoon PL "ok sir the other platoons have formed the two teams, what is the battle plan?"
Company commander "what do you want me to hold your hand this entire war?!?!? Get moving LT"
Company commander "oh wait one second!!! Actually i want 3 teams, once you get 3 teams.....GET OUT THERE AND WIN THE WAR!!"
Meanwhile at the white house
President "ok now that war is declared i wil fire the 100 nuclear missle preemptive strike on the captial on North Korea"
Advisor "sir, shouldnt you tell the 101 AB they have guys in that area?"
President "do you want me to hand hold them through this war?"
Meanwhile at the pentagon
Def sec "ok now that we are at war aleart the missle defense stations to shoot down any missles you see no matter what country they are comming from"
Advisor "sir shouldnt you tell the president you are doing this so you dont accidentally shoot down our own missles?"
Def sec "do you expect me to hold his hand through this war?!"

I hope after that short skit you understand communicating basic military stragety isnt "hand holding" it is the literal job description for leaders.

banner.png

#498 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:25 PM

Marco explains how Blackbeard can eat multiple fruits.

yhw3oov5czjz.jpg
Source: https://www.reddit.c...d_can_eat_more/
  • Furinji Saiga, Oben, waleuska and 3 others like this

#499 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:58 AM

Marco explains how Blackbeard can eat multiple fruits.

https://i.redd.it/yhw3oov5czjz.jpg...
Source: https://www.reddit.c...d_can_eat_more/

Seriously, given Trebol and Cracker I would really consider Katakuri is actually a small guy inside those mochi rather than special Paramecia. :lolxg:

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#500 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,302 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

tumblr_ow7xva1PS21vz2sn9o2_400.png

maxresdefault.jpg

My time too, Oda!

Edited by Enbima, 13 September 2017 - 03:40 PM.

• Kazekage, Fulmine, retroluffy13 and 4 others like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)