366 replies to this topic

#361 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:29 PM

Yeah, that's how reflections work, World Seeker.

v2m1cbpjedm21.jpg

• Enbima, Hurley Pirates, Jekkusormi and 1 other like this

#362 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:38 PM

Ultimate gf fail. :laugh:

#363 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:23 AM

https://i.redd.it/v2m1cbpjedm21.jpg...

thats how you milk the money

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#364 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:29 AM

https://i.redd.it/v2m1cbpjedm21.jpg...

I bet nami's reflection will be better. When do you unlock different characters?

......oh....wait...

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#365 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:25 PM

After playing game 19 hours and beat game first time, i didn't had 100% so i found out there's no New Game +

Only 17 Chapters (On 8th when you're about to fight Fujitora, you get access to Gear 4th to use and if you start doing chapter 14, you cant do side quests) and sometimes in future game gets 3 dlc episodes.

After that i went "100%" so i opened all treasure chests, did all side quests and found all buried treasures but i found big problem...

If you missed chance to get 100% karma on certain character before reaching 14 and specially if its those like Fujitora, you're out of luck, there's no way you can get 100% anymore.

:cry:  :banghead: :mob:

I really hope there will be update that fix that problem

So bit over 24 hours spend and i cant get 100% game file, what a failure! That means i would have to start all over again if i want get 100% file! So i cant find out is there any extras if you get all karmas 100%, found all treasures etc. All i found that was some extra cutscenes during in chp. 15 and some bosses that you fought before might help you to destroy robots in one of 9 places where you need to go (Example if Rob Lucci karma is 100%, he will appear in Steel City and helps you to destroy robots) If you ask: Yes, they will damage robots and yes they can also destroy them. 

If you have 100% Isaac karma, end scene in graveyard changes bit: It turns out Isaac survived from that blast (somehow) carrying flowers.

Also i was bit disappointed on costumes you can unlock... I was hoping at least one outfit that would fit on final battles (Example OP Strong World black outfit or Pirate King outfit or something like that)

#366 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:13 AM

Wait that game has just 20h playtime? Wtf?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#367 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:59 AM

Wait that game has just 20h playtime? Wtf?

Most of that time was spend doing side missions, opening all treasure chests (Without upgrading opening speed) and getting all treasure maps and open those as well.

If you just do main missions, its probably way under 10 hour game play. Also noted that i didn't use any guides / help so i was sometimes bit lost where to go for reach some treasure chests.

It's bit similar to Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask actually, both has not much in main stories but plenty of side quests. Majoras Mask has in main story 4 Dungeons and Final boss fight in moon while World Seeker has 14 Main missions + final 3 missions that aren't that "long" but you cant use fast travel in these missions and you cant do other missions beside those final 3 missions:

1. Visit and destroy all robots in 9 different places (Its bit pain because you cant use fast travel and depending what route you use it can take long time)

- If you have 100% karma on certain characters, they help you destroy robots in fight so it will be bit faster and some may even SKIP fighting parts (Not sure for others, but if you got 100% karma on Buggy, you get cutscene where Buggy destroys robots and you dont need fight any of them so there's at least one skip-able fight)

2. Climb the mountain to fight Akainu and after that go to cannon and launch yourself to Sky Prison

3. Reach Isaac and fight him and that's it.

I dont know how many side quests there are in Majoras Mask but World Seeker has *OVER* 100 side missions (To get "Island Hero" achievement you need complete 100 side missions)

UPDATE:

Finally got all karmas 100%, got almost all achievements (Only 2 achievements missing) and yes, Kuzan and Fujitora also roaming, but getting to them appear is another story... Took several tries before i got fujitora to appear and after that i got Kuzan's side mission.

Anything for getting all that done, any extra stuffs etc. (Beside some cutscenes)?

Answer in short is:

NOPE

It took 32 and half hours to get all that stuff and you probably could knock off 8-10 hours off if i would have know earlier how to find some missing side missions and get some karmas 100%

(Like you get "Navy fleet" side quest only in chapter 15 when you talk to two town peoples in Sapphire Town near the harbor and that's in Akainu's karma)

I'm gonna get those last achievements and finish game once more after that and if then there's nothing extra stuffs to get, i say its not worth get 100%

----------

34:29 is my final time. I got 100%, got all achievements and beat game one more time, check once more if there's something bonus after you get 100% game file and what a surprise: There's nothing new...

Edited by Timppafin93, 25 March 2019 - 04:18 PM.

• Enbima likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users