992 replies to this topic

#981 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:13 PM

Both in non-comparable situations. Nobody wanted Hatsu's sword, this situation is different on that front. You cannot compare them for never being in similar situations. The closest you can get is that both lost their swords to superior opponents of the same class with little to no effort.

So now you're saying that if someone wanted Hatsu's sword, then they would have knocked it out of his hands. Even though, the same force it takes to knock a sword out of someone's hand would be the same force it takes to break said sword. Actually I take that back. It would take more force to break the sword than to knock it out of someone's hands.

How is any of that relevant?

Thanks for proving my point. Again.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#982 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for proving my point. Again.

I never said anyone would take it, just that he hasn't been in that situation, so you can't compare them. Your responses continue to be nonsensical.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#983 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:19 PM

So now you're saying that if someone wanted Hatsu's sword

I never said anyone would take it

You're making this too easy.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#984 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:22 PM

You're making this too easy.

Are you trying to use our posts to create a sentence to pretend that I said? Or do you think posting things that have nothing to do with the debate make you correct? You're literally bolding nonsense and going "I'm right."

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#985 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Seeing as I'm directly quoting you and your next post contradicts your previous one. I don't think there's nothing much for me to do but watch you continue.

Spoiler

#986 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:28 PM

Seeing as I'm directly quoting you and your next post contradicts your previous one. I don't think there's nothing much for me to do but watch you continue.

I never did that. Your post, that you keep quoting, is you putting words in my mouth. I clarified my stance and you're ignoring that. I know you feel clever, but it's not clever to make stuff up and use it to call yourself correct.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#987 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:31 PM

I never did that. Your post, that you keep quoting, is you putting words in my mouth.

Not possible. It all came from your mouth.

I clarified my stance and you're ignoring that.

Your clarification didn't answer my question at all. All you did was try to dodge the question.

I know you feel clever, but it's not clever to make stuff up and use it to call yourself correct.

Now you've reduced yourself and your argument to making false accusations and personal attacks.

Spoiler

#988 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:34 PM

Not possible. It all came from your mouth.

Your clarification didn't answer my question at all. All you did was try to dodge the question.

Now you've reduced yourself and your argument to making false accusations and personal attacks.

I literally said that you can't compare the two situations. When you asked if I was dating Hatsu would lose his sword, I told you that I never said that, just that you can't compare their situations.

Everything else you made up.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#989 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

I literally said that you can't compare the two situations.

Which is false. Because you can and two people already have and explained the comparison.

When you asked if I was dating Hatsu would lose his sword, I told you that I never said that, just that you can't compare their situations.

Let's try this again.

Both in non-comparable situations. Nobody wanted Hatsu's sword, this situation is different on that front. You cannot compare them for never being in similar situations. The closest you can get is that both lost their swords to superior opponents of the same class with little to no effort.

So now you're saying that if someone wanted Hatsu's sword, then they would have knocked it out of his hands. Even though, the same force it takes to knock a sword out of someone's hand would be the same force it takes to break said sword. Actually I take that back. It would take more force to break the sword than to knock it out of someone's hands.

I never said anyone would take it, just that he hasn't been in that situation, so you can't compare them. Your responses continue to be nonsensical.

Notice. I never once made that assertion or even said that you said that "anyone would take it". You made that up on your own.

You said nobody wanted Hatsu sword so according to you you can't compare the two situations. Therefore was never in that situation to begin with. So let's suppose that he was in that situation. The hypothetical situation that the enemy wanted his sword. If that's the case, then the enemy would have tried to knock the sword out of Hatsu's hand. Just like Arie did to that chump. Right? Or at the very least tried someway to separate Hatsu from his sword. Magnets, killing him, chopping off his hands, or even knocking the sword out of his hands. But think about this for a minute. Someone applied enough force to destroy Hatsu's sword. Then that takes at least the same amount of force to knock a sword out of someone's hand. Mind you, you don't destroy a sword unless you are wildly powerful or you're really trying to defeat someone. But in either case, the fact that you can and did hold on to your sword speaks highly to your skill with a sword. So if Hatsu could do that but this guy can't, then that means that this guy was not skilled, reckless, and a chump. Unlike Hatsu.

Everything else you made up.

I quoted you. So everything else was a quote from you. So what now? All your quotes are made up?

Spoiler

#990 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

Which is false. Because you can and two people already have and explained the comparison.

Let's try this again.

Notice. I never once made that assertion or even said that you said that "anyone would take it". You made that up on your own.

You said nobody wanted Hatsu sword so according to you you can't compare the two situations. Therefore was never in that situation to begin with. So let's suppose that he was in that situation. The hypothetical situation that the enemy wanted his sword. If that's the case, then the enemy would have tried to knock the sword out of Hatsu's hand. Just like Arie did to that chump. Right? Or at the very least tried someway to separate Hatsu from his sword. Magnets, killing him, chopping off his hands, or even knocking the sword out of his hands. But think about this for a minute. Someone applied enough force to destroy Hatsu's sword. Then that takes at least the same amount of force to knock a sword out of someone's hand. Mind you, you don't destroy a sword unless you are wildly powerful or you're really trying to defeat someone. But in either case, the fact that you can and did hold on to your sword speaks highly to your skill with a sword. So if Hatsu could do that but this guy can't, then that means that this guy was not skilled, reckless, and a chump. Unlike Hatsu.

I quoted you. So everything else was a quote from you. So what now? All your quotes are made up?

You literally quoted where you're wrong. You said "So now you're saying that if someone wanted Hatsu's sword, then they would have knocked it out of his hands"

So you're contradicting yourself. All you've done here is prove, once more, that you're spewing nonsense and calling yourself correct.

Hatsu was blocking an attack of a different kind. One was meant to disarm, the other was meant to hit Hatsu. They continue to be non-comparable.

If all you're going to do is lie, make things up, and throw nonsense and then assert that you're correct, you could accomplish just as much in this debate by not replying at all.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#991 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:16 PM

You literally quoted where you're wrong. You said "So now you're saying that if someone wanted Hatsu's sword, then they would have knocked it out of his hands"

Yes. I put forth a hypothetical situation. When did doing that become "wrong"?

So you're contradicting yourself.

By putting forth a hypothetical situation? At least quote the post where my hypothetical situation contradicts something I said previously.

Hatsu was blocking an attack of a different kind. One was meant to disarm, the other was meant to hit Hatsu. They continue to be non-comparable.

So now you think that Arie performed that attack just to disarm him. Actually, you just made your argument worse. Hatsu was blocking against an attack to kill him and held on to his sword. Even after it broke. This guy got dropped by a purposeful, non-lethal attack. Ok. This guy is definitely not a chump.

If all you're going to do is lie, make things up, and throw nonsense and then assert that you're correct, you could accomplish just as much in this debate by not replying at all.

And now you're back to false accusations and personal attacks.

Spoiler

#992 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,902 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

Yes. I put forth a hypothetical situation. When did doing that become "wrong"?

By putting forth a hypothetical situation? At least quote the post where my hypothetical situation contradicts something I said previously.

So now you think that Arie performed that attack just to disarm him. Actually, you just made your argument worse. Hatsu was blocking against an attack to kill him and held on to his sword. Even after it broke. This guy got dropped by a purposeful, non-lethal attack. Ok. This guy is definitely not a chump.

And now you're back to false accusations and personal attacks.

You asserted that I was saying such and contradicting myself, even after the point was clarified for you.

We know Arie did it to disarm. We know that such doesn't speak anything for Hatsu's situation. You're inserting that notion, but it doesn't prove anything since it doesn't compare at all, you're simply continuing to pretend that it does, that there is some relation to the style of attacks, when I'm fact there is none.

These aren't attacks, merely observations. The only thing you've brought to this debate to prove your point is that you said you did. Nothing you've provided has actually done that. You've made as much progress in actually addressing the point as you would have simply by not posting at all. I am not belittling you or implying that you suck over it, I'm simply pointing out the fact that you've contributed nothing so far.

Edited by Petite Fleur, 19 July 2016 - 03:25 PM.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#993 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

You asserted that I was saying such and contradicting myself, even after the point was clarified for you.

Yes, I said you contradicted yourself, and posted the quote where you did. Your clarification really did nothing to change that.

We know Arie did it to disarm. We know that such doesn't speak anything for Hatsu's situation.

Again, if Hatsu held onto his sword against an attack meant to kill then this guy should have been able to hold on to his sword against a purposeful, non-lethal attack. Note, you're the only person who doesn't see that.

The guy was a chump. His actions and results proved that. Especially when compared to another swordsman of the same class who has been through, by your own admission, more dangerous, powerful, and lethal attacks.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 19 July 2016 - 03:45 PM.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users