457 replies to this topic

#41 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

She might not realize that Leez was unable to say something. Yuta figured out because Asha had that problem multiple times while attempting to explain. At least, that's what I infer from the pages.

Of course there is always the possibility that she realized and understood the implications but was not saying anything.

True, it's possible she didn't realize it. 

However, she insisted on the fact that the building was very very big and it would take months to visit all of it. Isn't it a bit too convenient for a manwha such as Kubera to have such a huge coincidence? I can't believe it was not on purpose that they walked past GodKubera. 

And then, there's the look in her eyes before she suggests there's not much air. It's as if she had just confirmed something… 

Btw, @Relinquisher 's theory is pretty interesting in the RITS thread but we were supposed to leave the first posts to essential things so I didn't dare comment it yet. Should we discuss about it here or in the other thread (which would get more lively thanks to that)? 

I guess we can edit the first two posts to add the timeline and the rest, no?

#42 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

True, it's possible she didn't realize it. 

However, she insisted on the fact that the building was very very big and it would take months to visit all of it. Isn't it a bit too convenient for a manwha such as Kubera to have such a huge coincidence? I can't believe it was not on purpose that they walked past GodKubera. 

And then, there's the look in her eyes before she suggests there's not much air. It's as if she had just confirmed something… 

Btw, @Relinquisher 's theory is pretty interesting in the RITS thread but we were supposed to leave the first posts to essential things so I didn't dare comment it yet. Should we discuss about it here or in the other thread (which would get more lively thanks to that)? 

I guess we can edit the first two posts to add the timeline and the rest, no?

Discuss there I suppose. And yeah, I'll edit the posts when I have some stuff ready.

• azer_moli likes this

#43 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:43 AM

I thought we had a spoiler thread for some reason. :huh:

Should I make one?

S2Ch125 raws: http://comic.naver.c...233&weekday=tue

Edited by Urek Mazino, 16 February 2015 - 09:43 AM.

g6U8Sto.jpg?1

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#44 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

Should I make one?

Yes you should.

• DaEvilWithin likes this

#45 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

@azer_moli @Urek Mazino @DaEvilWithin @Kurapika @Insane Soul @hitesh93 @Tale @Petite Fleur @Relinquisher

Chapters been translated.

Sorry for anyone I missed >_<

Anyone that wants to be added to the update list, say so here~

Edited by Nyanko, 16 February 2015 - 06:39 PM.

• DaEvilWithin, azer_moli, hitesh93 and 1 other like this

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#46 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

So it really wasn't any information we didn't know. Disappointed. :(

Asha looks really damn scary hiding behind that wall. I hope this doesn't cause another misunderstanding.

• Nyanko likes this

#47 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:51 AM

@azer_moli @Urek Mazino @DaEvilWithin @Kurapika @Insane Soul @hitesh93 @Tale @Petite Fleur @Relinquisher

Chapters been translated.

Sorry for anyone I missed >_<

Anyone that wants to be added to the update list, say so here~

I didn't get notified for some reason.

g6U8Sto.jpg?1

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#48 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:58 AM

I didn't get notified for some reason.

Yeah the first three, you, Azer and DEW didn't come out properly when I posted the post. No idea why, they just didn't. I had to go in them and activate them manually. I don't think if a name is edited in after the post, the person is notified...

Edited by Nyanko, 17 February 2015 - 01:58 AM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

#49 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

It's okay if we don't get the notification, we see there's discussion in the thread, that's all we need~ 

That's very nice though. 

I'm as disappointed as DEW not to learn more in the chapter. 

However, I'm really glad the question is asked about what is to be done in such a situation. Saving one person while having other die, or sacrificing that one person to save the others. So many times we have either the hero who accepts being sacrificed or his/her friends who say they'll defend him/her no matter the cost (and who actually do). But there, we're not from the perspective of the hero or their friends, and that's way more interesting. 

Since Brilith is still nice and pure, it's pretty cool that's she's the first one who has to wonder about that, alone, without pressure. I'm looking forward to knowing her decision if she does come up with one. 

As for Agni, I'm still wondering how he feels toward Brilith. 

I mean, making her flush is a good way to bring up vigor from him, and he said that a kiss on her cheek was all that was needed when she was a kid, which makes it obvious that if they take things further, it would be very beneficial for him, and he'd gain even more vigor. 

But that would mean using her, not loving her. So he's totally conflicted, that much is obvious. 

Lastly, Asha heard Mirrha say she could find a Kubera mage for Leez, which Asha seems to have avoided so far. So what? Will they have a chat and Asha will tell her she's actually teach her once they're out of Aeroplateau (and probably not do it, since Leez would have believed her until then and they wouldn't be around Mirrha anymore, so no trouble for Asha), or will Asha ignore it and let Leez have her way for once? I really hope the first one won't happen… 

• Tale likes this

#50 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

As for Agni, I'm still wondering how he feels toward Brilith. 

I mean, making her flush is a good way to bring up vigor from him, and he said that a kiss on her cheek was all that was needed when she was a kid, which makes it obvious that if they take things further, it would be very beneficial for him, and he'd gain even more vigor. 

But that would mean using her, not loving her. So he's totally conflicted, that much is obvious.

So you're proposing that Agni use vigor to gain vigor? :perv:  Naughty girl. ;)

But on a serious note, can Astika and Humans procreate. Humans and Nastika can, and Astika and Nastika were created at the same time.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 17 February 2015 - 10:25 AM.

g6U8Sto.jpg?1

#51 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

So you're proposing that Agni use vigor to gain vigor? :perv:  Naughty girl. ;)

But on a serious note, can Astika and Humans procreate. Humans and Nastika can, and Astika and Nastika were created at the same time.

It's been very strongly hinted… ^^

I think they can, they simply can't have offsprings with other gods (because of the Power of the Name I suppose since they can't create a new Name --only the primeval gods can).

#52 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

It's been very strongly hinted… ^^

I think they can, they simply can't have offsprings with other gods (because of the Power of the Name I suppose since they can't create a new Name --only the primeval gods can).

If there can be half sura, why can't there be half gods? Ran's mum shows us that a Nastika could have half children, why couldn't Gods?

Edited by Nyanko, 17 February 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#53 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

If you cannot die, what is the purpose of procreation? It works with Nastika and Humans because both have finite lifespans, but I don't know if Gods can have children. Yuta exists but he is also a special case.

It all comes down to how the Power of the Name works, imo.

#54 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

Finally got to read the chapter. It was alright. Expected a bit more information from Agni to be honest. Did we get a glimpse of a snake when Agni said it's not something the Gods can't handle? 

It's going to be interesting to see what Asha will do. Was she following them all along or something?

#55 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

It all comes down to how the Power of the Name works, imo.

So DeW, what is the power of the name?

Truthfully, I don't think Yuta is a different case; If one god can do it, why can't another? Primeval Gods are immortal gods. Perhaps there are no half gods because since the gods can resserect, they haven't decided to procreate? Hmm... that throws up some interesting moral questions, such as do we only feel love because of the desire to procreate? hmm... 

Finally got to read the chapter. It was alright. Expected a bit more information from Agni to be honest. Did we get a glimpse of a snake when Agni said it's not something the Gods can't handle? 

Ananta is the general suspicion... It took Kubera, trickery and an army of gods to bring him down in the first place. A weakened Angi relying on Brillith Vigor couldnt even dream to take him on.

The next chapter is a bit better with the exposition...

Edited by Nyanko, 17 February 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#56 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

If there can be half sura, why can't there be half gods? Ran's mum shows us that a Nastika could have half children, why couldn't Gods?

Huh? There can be half gods, I think. 

Just not a child of two gods, because that would go against the laws set by the primeval gods: what would be the child of two gods? Another god? But the Power of the Name prevents it, since natural gods don't have the power to create a new god. 

As for Yuta, not only is he an exception, but he's the son of a primeval goddess, not a natural one, so it doesn't matter, a primeval goddess has the power to create a new Name (I think). 

However, a Nastika and an Astika couldn't procreate I think… 

It's going to be interesting to see what Asha will do. Was she following them all along or something?

What do you think would happen if all the Kubera disappear? GodKubera wouldn't be able to regenerate. 

And he's the earth god. 

Would earth disappear along with him since he's a natural god? 

That would be something other natural gods couldn't stop. 

But we can't really know what would happen… 

#57 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:34 PM

What do you think would happen if all the Kubera disappear? GodKubera wouldn't be able to regenerate. 

And he's the earth god. 

Would earth disappear along with him since he's a natural god? 

That would be something other natural gods couldn't stop. 

But we can't really know what would happen… 

Astika are practically immortal if their jurisdiction is still in existence so as long as Earth(what ever the story means by that) exists, so should God!Kubera.

g6U8Sto.jpg?1

#58 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

Astika are practically immortal if their jurisdiction is still in existence so as long as Earth(what ever the story means by that) exists, so should God!Kubera.

He would simply be unable to regenerate until the end of the current universe then?

#59 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

Huh? There can be half gods, I think.
Just not a child of two gods, because that would go against the laws set by the primeval gods: what would be the child of two gods? Another god? But the Power of the Name prevents it, since natural gods don't have the power to create a new god.

As for Yuta, not only is he an exception, but he's the son of a primeval goddess, not a natural one, so it doesn't matter, a primeval goddess has the power to create a new Name (I think).

However, a Nastika and an Astika couldn't procreate I think…

I wasn't talking of two gods procreating, but rather Brillith and Angi, and the potential for a half god baby. Which I think is totally possible.

Noone has mentioned why the power of the name would stop it...

#60 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:58 PM

I wasn't talking of two gods procreating, but rather Brillith and Angi, and the potential for a half god baby. Which I think is totally possible.

Noone has mentioned why the power of the name would stop it...

Everyone said it was indeed possible with a human.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users