• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

Previous Thread

ggZhP.jpg

Credit to Manga Stream.

Previous Ten Posts:

It's Urahara: lolscience and Bugs Bunny-like artifice. Aizen of all people was brought down to "Elmer Fudd level" against Urahara with an excuse as lame as, "saw it in the report from Hulk Espada yet didn't think to prepare for such an easy and obvious trick."

Hey, now. Ichigo saved Ginjou, dammit.

Assuming the translation holds up, Aizen called the Hogyoku a "conclusion." A few times he refers to it in a way which seems to imply that he didn't name it. Urahara was apparently trying to remove the barrier between the shinigami and hollows, which in of itself seems unusual - but then you consider the fact that a lot of bloodshed may have started due to this simple difference, he may have been looking for a way to end the fighting. However, Aizen's aims were most assuredly higher than that.

The fact still remains that they sought out to do (presumably) different things but came to the same conclusion.

I'm reminded actually of the small statement made of the "Soul Society" creating the Soul King, I'm not sure if that's been translated to something more or less accurate, but if that is true - it might be that the Hogyoku has been a recurring theme in stabilizing things. It's been mentioned before how Aizen and Urahara both said their piece at the end of Deicide, but neither side really said that they wanted unified destruction or believed that the removal of the lynchpin was the best option.

It really just seemed like Aizen believed that the current Soul King was insufficient.

Urahara pointing out that hte SK is the linchpin suggests that Aizen would not have performed the job of a linchpin or that he would not have done so in a way that held the universes together.

So, Urahara believed Aizen sought to remove the linchpin.

Kyoraku: Help us. The world is crumbling down and we're all gonna die...

Aizen: *sipping tea* LOOKIT AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVE! I"m immortal anyway, I can't die and I TOLD YOU ALL THE SOUL KING IS BAD BUT DID YOU LISTEN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can imagine Sosuke saying:

Aizen: So you've finally came, Head Captain Kyoraku

Shunsui: Ah, so you have been expecting me, I see...

Aizen: Why else would you be here?

and so on...

I was about to question how Aizen knew Shunsui was the head captain.

But I learned long ago to not question Aizen when it comes to gathering intelligence.

His prison is under first squad barracks so he would know that the shinigami talking to him is the new Captain Commander.

Also? Because it amuses the hell out of me.

>Final battle chapters with Aizen are dubbed "Deicide"
>Aizen's return chapter is called "Return of the God"
>Kubo has canonized Aizen's divinity

Mm... delicious.

Aizen looks like Big Boss.

Obligatory.

I said this in the chapter thread, and I'll say it here:

Years ago, I was happy to see him go. 

Now? I'm happy to see him back. I want him to murder and trololol EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER from Nanao all the way to Ichigo, Ywach and even Urahara. Because that's how much I freaking HATE everyone in this series anymore.

Welcome back Bleach's true King of Troll.

Edited by PlasmaWolf, 28 February 2015 - 06:19 PM.

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#2 RandomRider

RandomRider

"MMABatGawd69"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts
  • LocationThe Bay

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

You were absolutely dying to use that picture, weren't you.

#3 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

You were absolutely dying to use that picture, weren't you.

Maybe. lY8clUC.png

6OINMKs.png

#4 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Rise Brethren! The Lord of Troll has stepped from the darkness. Let the Ground shake and the Sky weep, for his magnificence shall render them desolate as his rapeface looms over all. Raise your cups of tea in jubilation!!! Banzai!!!!Banzai!!!BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!

Book of Troll Chapter 55. verse 15: And when the chosen day comes, false gods shall lose their sight, old gods shall flee to the heavens and the Ground shall quiver as The-One-Who-Trolls stirs in her womb. All those who walk without reason shall rejoice, for our lord cometh. Banzai.

Preach, Pastor @Nagaraja, Preach!

I know that everyone will come to the table of Brotherhood and Tea! :aww:

So is Aizen actually free or using KS to make Shunsui shat on himself? What do you think?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#5 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Preach, Pastor @Nagaraja, Preach!

I know that everyone will come to the table of Brotherhood and Tea! :aww:

So is Aizen actually free or using KS to make Shunsui shat on himself? What do you think?

My bet is that Aizen tricked Shunsui into unlocking his restraint.

#6 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

Or he's making an illusion, something he was implied to be capable of from his conversation with Bach.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#7 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

Ah, like Shunsui thought he was unsealing his mouth but released one of his main restraints?  Granted, that still wouldn't explain how Aizen could get up when he still had so many other seals.

I think Aizen is playing with Shunsui's head.  I think Shunsui will be able to stabilize himself though.  Even so, it feels like Aizen has already succeeded in this confrontation in a way I cannot put my finger on yet. 

• Tom Ace likes this

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#8 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

Or he's making an illusion, something he was implied to be capable of from his conversation with Bach.

I don't think it is implied by that. 

Manipulation of perception of time is an ability he did not show before. 

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#9 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,686 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

I don't think it is implied by that. 

Manipulation of perception of time is an ability he did not show before.

Mayuri used a drug to do what Aizen's zanpakuto did. It's not too much of a stretch to believe that Aizen could always manipulate your perception of time; he just didn't have a reason to do so.

• Petite Fleur likes this

#10 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

Mayuri used a drug to do what Aizen's zanpakuto did. It's not too much of a stretch to believe that Aizen could always manipulate your perception of time; he just didn't have a reason to do so.

The problem isn't manipulating perception. That seems like an ability Aizen would have. It actually seems the highest level of Aizen's ability is even beyond that.

The problem is the powers of his Zanpakuto vs his own abilities. I had this argument recently. We don't know if a Shinigami can access the powers of their Zanpakuto without actually using their Zanpakuto. The powers produced by an Asauchi mimicking a person may be different than the powers available using just a person's reiatsu.

Similar to the difference between what powers a Quincy can manifest on their own and what weapons they can make with a spirit bow.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#11 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

maybe that is his bankai.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#12 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

If the manipulation of perception is his ability on a fundamental level, then his shikai dealing with just the five senses could have foreshadowed that. If the H-Ball really did make it so that he no longer needed a zanpakuto to access his powers, then the manipulation of perception would not be inherent to him.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#13 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

I doubt Haschwalth is the final villain. Actually, I doubt there will be a 'final villain' in the sense that there is a Big Bad. It's going to boil down to conflicting views of how the world should be, and I bet it's going to be either Aizen vs. Ichigo/Urahara or Aizen vs. Ichigo vs. Urahara. Nobody really seems to be behind Yhwach and how he is doing things.

Final battle of Bleach will be Aizen vs. Anna Mono.

It even sounds like a person's name. :hurr:

6OINMKs.png

#14 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

Final battle of Bleach will be Aizen vs. Anna Mono.

It even sounds like a person's name. :hurr:

You are losing yourself to Japanese.

Slowly and steadily you are transforming into a Japanese. A person who knows Japanese. A person who utilizes Japanese. A person who weaponizes Japanese.

• PlasmaWolf likes this

#15 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

You are losing yourself to Japanese.

Slowly and steadily you are transforming into a Japanese. A person who knows Japanese. A person who utilizes Japanese. A person who weaponizes Japanese.

...into a Japanese... what...!?

A Japanese linguist? In that case, such is an intention. All according to keikaku.

6OINMKs.png

#16 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

A Japanese linguist? In that case, such is an intention. All according to keikaku.

Omae kaaaa

Ok, this is where my Japanese ends. So I leave now. Watashi wa ike-iku-ikimas- I mean, I go.

#17 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:16 PM

Nippon-no-otaku...? :shrug:

A person who weaponizes Japanese.

I c wut u did thurr B)

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#18 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

I predict Aizen starts on his road to reclaiming his throne as the One True Big Bad of this shitshow

#19 Nagaraja

Nagaraja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts
  • LocationResting in the arms of the Ground Prophet Chad-Sama

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Now that we're on the topic. Does anybody know any sites that have untranslated manga? It's for college.

"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen

"It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain." Zaraki Kenpachi

#20 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Raw.senmanga.com
  • Nagaraja likes this

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users