Photo

[Character] Donquixote Doflamingo (Part 12)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
395 replies to this topic

#21 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

it's not about what you like which is making luffy look good of course, It's about this being Doflamingo's thread and representing what he's about. 

It's about Doflamingo's thread, so a picture of Doflamingo being appropriate. I made the thread, so it's my pick as to what picture it is so it really about what I like. Next time, you make the thread if you want to pick the picture.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#22 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

You should've posted the panel where he gets up after Law counter shocks him... That was badass

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#23 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

It's about Doflamingo's thread, so a picture of Doflamingo being appropriate. I made the thread, so it's my pick as to what picture it is so it really about what I like. Next time, you make the thread if you want to pick the picture.

You put a headline pic of DD almost getting owned, would it be ok if people start putting up headline pics of luffy getting owned on his thread?. im sure that you would complained about it.

24gvaiu.jpg

#24 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

You put a headline pic of DD almost getting owned, would it be ok if people start putting up headline pics of luffy getting owned on his thread?. im sure that you would complained about it.

I wouldn't, no. I like Luffy but contrary to your belief, I'm neither a fangirl not a rabid fangirl.

Edited by Petite Fleur, 31 March 2015 - 03:20 PM.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#25 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

But he didn't get owned, he just got intercepted. The next chapter could start off with DD kicking Luffy in the head for all we know. It's a scene of DD about to seriously snap on someone, it's okay. Not my best pic of choice either, but it's okay.

2pyaix0.jpg

#26 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

I wouldn't, no. I like Luffy but contrary to your belief, I'm neither a fangirl not a rabid fangirl.

whatever you say, but the fact that put a headline pic in DD's thread of Luffy being badass says a lot about your favoritism

24gvaiu.jpg

#27 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

whatever you say, but the fact that put a headline pic in DD's thread of Luffy being badass says a lot about your favoritism

It says I'm an opportunist, not someone playing to favorites. I just wanted to use the picture because I like it. If I'd gotten to make a Luffy thread before now, I'd have used it there and used a different one here.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#28 Danny

Danny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Wut? It's a badass picture of both. The picture signifies the start of the final battle. The staredown before the battle of the two titans. Doffy also looks pretty damn intimidating towering over Luffy like that.

Though I agree with  @Strobacaxi that the "DarkDoffyRises" panel was cool as well.

#29 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

Counts as fodderizing. If Jozu can never win ever, and can only be made into a puppet, then he's fodder to Jozu.

Well but in the end DD can puppeteer him as much as he wants, he does no damage to jozu, thus the latter just has to wait until DD falls asleep/gets tired then kill him  :shrug:

Edited by capu, 01 April 2015 - 09:42 AM.

#30 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:48 AM

Well but in the end DD can puppeteer him as much as he wants, he does no damage to jozu, thus the latter just has to wait until DD falls asleep/gets tired then kill him  :shrug:

walk him into the ocean :hurr:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#31 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Sucks that DD just walked him into the ocean instead, or any billion other ways to deal with Jozu like fodder.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#32 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

It doesn't matter if DD can only hold Joxu down, Parasite uses only one hand. He could have easily put a string bullet in Jozu's face with the other hand(Let's say his back for realistic purposes).

DD has the option of:

Overheat
String Bullet
Five Coloured strings
String laced kick

While holding down Jozu with one hand.

2pyaix0.jpg

#33 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

DD has the option of:

Overheat
String Bullet
Five Coloured strings
String laced kick

But could any of these actually hurt Jozu? I don't think that holding Jozu down stops him using his DF, and I don't see any of DD's attacks having the ability to cut through diamond.

#34 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

But could any of these actually hurt Jozu? I don't think that holding Jozu down stops him using his DF, and I don't see any of DD's attacks having the ability to cut through diamond.

1. It's possible he could cut through his Diamond with Haki, we have yet to see a physical fighter with Haki fight Jozu and DD's as good of a possibility with his strength.

2. Jozu had no Diamond coat when DD used Parasite on him

3. Jozu's never coated his enitre body in diamond, so DD will attack accordingly

2pyaix0.jpg

#35 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Sucks that DD just walked him into the ocean instead, or any billion other ways to deal with Jozu like fodder.

Petite, i was just making a childish statement.

Like yes but duh i want it that way ...

The topic is not important enough for me to keep the conversation going. Lets just agree to disagree. For me DD is not able to beat Jozu, for you he is able to fodderize him, so different mindsets about a certain outcome, which is fine. 

walk him into the ocean  :hurr:

better idea:

pray to his god (a puppet of himself) to make jozu disappear

Edited by capu, 01 April 2015 - 12:05 PM.

#36 Danny

Danny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

DD has the option of:

Overheat
String Bullet
Five Coloured strings
String laced kick

How do you know that he only held him with one hand? Or could move himself?

#37 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

How do you know that he only held him with one hand? Or could move himself?

because he moved only 1 hand? And because he changed from standing to ''sitting''?

#38 Danny

Danny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

because he moved only 1 hand? And because he changed from standing to ''sitting''?

That panel doesn't actually prove that he only held him down him one hand. Nor does the panel in the next chapter.

Forgot that he crouched.

#39 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:17 PM

1. It's possible he could cut through his Diamond with Haki, we have yet to see a physical fighter with Haki fight Jozu and DD's as good of a possibility with his strength. I

2. Jozu had no Diamond coat when DD used Parasite on him

3. Jozu's never coated his enitre body in diamond, so DD will attack accordingly

1. Jozu has more than decent CoA feats though. He was able to hurt both Aokiji and Crocodile. It seems a stretch to say that DD is able to outright bust through Jozu's Haki the way Zoro and Law have done.

2. Does that mean he can't activate it, though? DD can stop his opponents from moving, but does Jozu require control of his limbs to use his DF?

3. That's no guarantee that he can't. And we don't know how fast Jozu can change what part of his body is diamond.

#40 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:18 PM

That panel doesn't actually prove that he only held him down him one hand. Nor does the panel in the next chapter.

How?