Photo

[Character] Donquixote Doflamingo (Part 12)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
395 replies to this topic

#41 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

Two important things for this discussion you should all take into account:

1- DD stoped Jozu, we don't have any clue if he is able to controll him. And apart from that, Jozu might be able to free from that if he wanted to, we have no prove to say the opposite is 100% sure, cause Jozu didnt even have the time to try doing it cause Croc was fast using Shambles. Is like if we saw aokiji freezing DD, and before he unfreezes himself smoker did something smokey and we saw DD free later.

2-DD can control the fruit of the person he controls, so if he really is capable of controlling Jozu, then an overheat to the non diamond head and that's all.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#42 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

2-DD can control the fruit of the person he controls, so if he really is capable of controlling Jozu, then an overheat to the non diamond head and that's all.

You sure? I've just read all the bits where DD was controlling Bellamy, and Bellamy doesn't use his fruit during that time. Neother of the Vice-Admirals that DD used Parasite on used DF.

#43 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

You sure? I've just read all the bits where DD was controlling Bellamy, and Bellamy doesn't use his fruit during that time. Neother of the Vice-Admirals that DD used Parasite on used DF.

Well, if Baby 5 isn't as stupid as to turn his finger into a gun when DD makes her point her head, yes, i'm pretty sure.

012.png

Or maybe he is just capable of holding the "transformation" the DF user is at, and Baby 5 can't turn his gunfinger off, but that would be the same problem for Jozu

Edited by Madara D Dragon, 01 April 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#44 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Well, if Baby 5 isn't as stupid as to turn his finger into a gun when DD makes her point her head, yes, i'm pretty sure.

But her finger's already a gun in the panel that DD takes control of her.

#45 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

But her finger's already a gun in the panel that DD takes control of her.

Yes, but any normal person would turn the gun off, and re-turn it into a finger. So there are 3 options:
1-Baby 5 Is stupid
2-DD can controll Df powers
3-DD can kind of freeze a fruit user in the state he is in, so she cant turn it back into a finger but DD cant exactly controll it

The 2 and 3 would mean Jozu not being diamond in some parts, so DD would kill him (again, i dint think Jozu was traped, i think he could free himself, but if he was trapped, he would bw easily killed)

#46 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:54 PM

Yes, but any normal person would turn the gun off, and re-turn it into a finger. So there are 3 options:
1-Baby 5 Is stupid
2-DD can controll Df powers
3-DD can kind of freeze a fruit user in the state he is in, so she cant turn it back into a finger but DD cant exactly controll it

Now now, be fair. Does she change it back the next page?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#47 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Now now, be fair. Does she change it back the next page?

Theres no next page where she appears. The next time we see Baby 5 is when she's arriving at PH

#48 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,679 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:18 PM

This is most likely. The captive cannot control their body anymore so they cannot transform.

#49 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:42 PM

1. Jozu has more than decent CoA feats though. He was able to hurt both Aokiji and Crocodile. It seems a stretch to say that DD is able to outright bust through Jozu's Haki the way Zoro and Law have done.
2. Does that mean he can't activate it, though? DD can stop his opponents from moving, but does Jozu require control of his limbs to use his DF?
3. That's no guarantee that he can't. And we don't know how fast Jozu can change what part of his body is diamond.

1. I didn't say out right I said it's a possibility given DD's position of strength, it would take someone of his level/around his level to be able to fight Jozu. Crocodile's irrelvant and Aokiji recieved a scratch, I'm more than certain DD is capable of scratching Aokiji.

2. You need some sort of energy out put to use a DF, when DD uses Parasits on you yu effectively lose the ability to use energy, we know that you can still think or talk, so if you can show how DF's are telekenetic based or thats how Jozu's fruit works you might have a point

3. Although it still makes the assumption of "Jozu not being able to coat his entire body" a more probable assumption than the contrary based on portrayal of consistency.

Probably fast, but when you are rendered immobilized and your opponent is sitting on top of your back you are likely not going to have the reflexes to continously dodge attack after attack, not to mention DD can probably shoot 5 String Bullets at once and aim them in different locations, could probably do the same with five coloured strings.

If he can't use Haki or His DF when controlled by Parasite he's toast, if he can he'll just slowly die being chipped away at as he tries to block all of DD's attacks.

2pyaix0.jpg

#50 kydo

kydo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

Hmm...so DD's organs were all simultaneously ruptured for a few seconds which should have resulted in probably the most amount of internal bleeding or pooling possible. Not a doctor; isnt that fatal; having all that blood chilling in every crevis of his abdomen?

2660541f-84c5-455e-bfc0-c03371c02105_zps

Always makes me smile. As if they are actually friends putting on a show when in public

#51 Enel

Enel

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Hmm...so DD's organs were all simultaneously ruptured for a few seconds which should have resulted in probably the most amount of internal bleeding or pooling possible. Not a doctor; isnt that fatal; having all that blood chilling in every crevis of his abdomen?

This is One Piece. 

#52 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:30 PM

This is One Piece.

And DD's not in One Piece atm.

2pyaix0.jpg

#53 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

Right on. 

But that's what Luffy needs to have a good chance with beating DD - DD needs to have tanked a killing tech, and use an ability that will make him barely recover and put him in a position to fight. 

Let's be honest - Luffy has not shown a tech that is even close to the caliber of Gamma Knife. 

What do I think will happen? Luffy might pull off a tech on a similar caliber to Gamma Knife and because DD used his recovery tech before, he won't be to recover from it this time.

Of course, I also believe that Luffy won't be able to continue fighting afterwards out of exhaustion and DD might be able to still move - And then Law will pull a "Surprise mother****er!" on DD to finish him off.

Now how does Sabo play into this? I really don't know - He is on his way to fighting DD, and I don't think he is directionally challenged like Zoro so it shouldn't take him too much time to get there.

If Sabo does interfere beforehand, then it could be that Sabo also damages DD and Luffy asks Sabo to stop because he wants to "take him on by himself", and then everything happens the way it is supposed to. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#54 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:44 PM

I'm starting to think his shades are never going to come off anymore. Looks like If he's going down, he's at least going down with his shades.

Still haven't seen him as mad as I thought he was going to get at some point and don't think much else can further anger him.

2pyaix0.jpg

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:49 PM

This is most likely. The captive cannot control their body anymore so they cannot transform.

DD's threads must have other property(ies), I think. When Oda reveals he can mess with people's brains...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#56 Enel

Enel

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

And DD's not in One Piece atm.

If he wasn't he'd be dead but One Piece lets it all slide. Even the one's bleeding out from every part of their body end up surviving, except two. 

#57 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

If he wasn't he'd be dead but One Piece lets it all slide. Even the one's bleeding out from every part of their body end up surviving, except two.

I didn't mean literally, it's an idiom, a form of expression used to express the sentiment "I'm not in top shape/not in 100% form". I was just making a lame pun cuzz.

With than in mind, he's probably not bleeding anymore, at first he probably was but with the first aid/quick treatment he gave himself with his threads and strings he is probably not bleeding, just in a very bad condition.

Edited by Sloan, 02 April 2015 - 03:58 PM.

2pyaix0.jpg

#58 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:56 PM

DD's threads must have other property(ies

Nah, they're mostly just text and images.

With than in mind, he's probably not bleeding anymore, at first he probably was but with the first aid/quick treatment he gave himself with his threads and strings he is probably not bleeding, just in a very bad condition.

It really depends on the scale of the damage, something we can't actually see to quantify.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#59 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:00 PM

I'm starting to think his shades are never going to come off anymore. Looks like If he's going down, he's at least going down with his shades.

Has your opinion changed, by any chance, after seeing Trebol's shades come off? 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#60 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Has your opinion changed, by any chance, after seeing Trebol's shades come off?

His shades didn't come off, we just saw the glimmer that went through his shades up close to see his eyes.

Naw not really, I just saw a whole lot of "Oh shit I'm fucked".

2pyaix0.jpg