• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#261 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:08 PM

And this folks, is how they made the black hole glitch. 

• YyAoMmIi likes this

#262 Oben

Oben

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,771 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:04 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/154/page/1

Spoiler

#263 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:10 AM

Glad that we finally see Yuno and Licht again. I still feel that Yuno is going to be the reincarnation of Licht's child. So maybe if the child died when he was a baby then that baby's will wasn't that strong letting Yuno overpower it and regain his own body back after Asta triggered him with the Magic Emperor line, haha. It was interesting to see that he was at least struggling with his will being taken over and it wasn't working as fast as the others. So there was something different about him and how the magic effect him compared to everyone else. Also I've seen some wonder if that magic stone that Yuno wears might have helped him resist the spell too. 

Hopefully the others don't get their spell removed as easily. After all the effort and time that went into setting up the spell if Asta can undo it so easily I'd be a little disappointed. I figured Yuno would be different, but if they are all like that then it would be a bit disappointing. Still wonder when we will see Noelle's brother too. He should be around if he hasn't already been defeated. 

#264 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 01:58 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/155/page/1

Epic Page 12 is epic

#265 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:40 AM

Damn it Yuno! That’s Asta’s thing! Get your own thing.
  • JDG973 likes this

#266 Oben

Oben

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,771 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:13 AM

I said it before, but the two are so symmetrical that they just have to do a fusion dance at some point.

• Groundking and Chillman like this

#267 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

So like many of us thought Yuno wasn't taken over by his elf host. I do still think that he is reincarnation of Licht's child and it died as a baby so it wouldn't have a strong self identity to take over Yuno's body. Although I did hear of a theory that the baby could be in control but because it doesn't have any memory of itself it just took over Yuno's memories as his own, but that feels a bit unneeded. Guess we will see eventually. 

I am really interested in what they do with Licht. I feel like he is going to make or break the arc and I hope the author does something unexpected with him. It seems that there is something off about him after he woke up. 

#268 Oben

Oben

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,771 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:56 AM

New chapter: https://jaiminisbox....en/0/156/page/1

Spoiler

#269 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

It’s out on MS. Their coordination is scary.

#270 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:35 PM

Odds they deal damage here? 

#271 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

Glad that we finally got to see Licht in action some. It doesn't look like he is completely there or aware of himself yet though. It seemed that he saw the elves that Asta and Yuno injured and responded off of that without really knowing or understanding the situation. So maybe he did that out of instinct to want to protect the elves. Not sure. Still, the scene with him picking up Asta's sword and the burnt part of it fading away was pretty nice.

I really want to see how strong he is once he fully awakens, but I do still hope that there will be something unexpected with him once he fully becomes aware of himself. The set up for it has allowed the author to do something different with him if he wants and hopefully he can pull that off. 

#272 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:33 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/157/page/1

As a reminder about Asta's Sword
1) big sword came from the Gilmore.
2) thin sword, the one that can absorb magic power and use as own, that was found in the dungeon.

So when Licht said that Gilmore is no longer his, it make sense since the clover is different. Since O.Licht admitted the Gilmore no longer his, he can't take all of Asta's swords.
On the other hand, since the thing sword was not originally in book, it was possible for O.Licht to take it.

#273 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Rest in peace Liar. Long live Rhya
(I'm still going to call him Liar, make more sense)

Anti Magic weapons:
1) Demon Slaying Sword: Big Blunt Broad sword. Cut magic, remove enchantment, can deflect via it flat side. Currently in Asta's Possession. Originallý in Asta book. Slaying cause it cut magic

2) Demon Dwellings Sword: long sword. Cut magic, but less effective then Demon Slaying. Absorb magic, can release the absorb magic (I thought this part was done before current Arc when first found?)
Found in a Dungeon by Asta. Current Owner: O.Licht who speed steal from Asta. When in Asta's possession, stored in his Gilmore.

3) unnamed sword. Size is between other 2 swords. Found where O.Licht was being stored. Was initially uses by O.Licht. current ownee: Asta took this sword when used to deflect Asta attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users