• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:29 PM

I just realize how the teamwork worked here. it was a bit confusing at first

Nozel: Silver/Mercury 
Noelle: Water Magic

Zora: Ash/trap magic

Noelle magic:
Naga nest: A barrier made of water. can be done in reverse to create an air bubble and fill surrounding with ater.

Water Dragon attack

Water armor. absolute mana control in said armor. can move in air?

Nozel is main attacker.

Nozel uses the Mercury to help move Noelle (same way string girl and teleporter move Asta).

Elves run into the trap Zora set ahead of time. (and Noelle avoid said magic using Coward relevation thanks Zora, which allows allies to see the traps Zora set).

This set opening for Nozel to move Noelle attack elves.

Elves attack

Nozel & Noelle attack elves and "Miss".

Actually the directed the attacks to the traps Zora set, which would reflect back to the elves at 2x the power. 

#342 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:04 AM

Chapter 181

Wasn't a fan of this fight against Langris as it was kinda hard for me to follow. But at least it's finished and of course big bro gets the last hit.

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but no surprise that Yuno has the final magic stone. It's been a while, but has it been revealed yet  what is Yuno's connection to the 1st Wizard King or Licht? We thinking he's the descendant of one of them?

#343 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,968 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:41 AM

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but no surprise that Yuno has the final magic stone. It's been a while, but has it been revealed yet what is Yuno's connection to the 1st Wizard King or Licht? We thinking he's the descendant of one of them?

I don't think it's been revealed in detail yet, but he has the same magic as OG Licht's wife (and the 1st Wizard King's sister), so descendant seems reasonable.

#344 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:30 AM

Next chapter https://readms.net/r...over/182/5478/1

Regardless of what happens, when this is over, I hope this corrupt class system abolished and the king is out of power. At least let something good come out fo this.

I wonder who are the humans that betrayed the elves and responsible for all this, I wonder after we deal with elves, that there is another big bad for the humans and the elves to defeat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users