• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:29 PM

I just realize how the teamwork worked here. it was a bit confusing at first

Nozel: Silver/Mercury 
Noelle: Water Magic

Zora: Ash/trap magic

Noelle magic:
Naga nest: A barrier made of water. can be done in reverse to create an air bubble and fill surrounding with ater.

Water Dragon attack

Water armor. absolute mana control in said armor. can move in air?

Nozel is main attacker.

Nozel uses the Mercury to help move Noelle (same way string girl and teleporter move Asta).

Elves run into the trap Zora set ahead of time. (and Noelle avoid said magic using Coward relevation thanks Zora, which allows allies to see the traps Zora set).

This set opening for Nozel to move Noelle attack elves.

Elves attack

Nozel & Noelle attack elves and "Miss".

Actually the directed the attacks to the traps Zora set, which would reflect back to the elves at 2x the power. 

#342 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:04 AM

Chapter 181

Wasn't a fan of this fight against Langris as it was kinda hard for me to follow. But at least it's finished and of course big bro gets the last hit.

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but no surprise that Yuno has the final magic stone. It's been a while, but has it been revealed yet  what is Yuno's connection to the 1st Wizard King or Licht? We thinking he's the descendant of one of them?

#343 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:41 AM

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but no surprise that Yuno has the final magic stone. It's been a while, but has it been revealed yet what is Yuno's connection to the 1st Wizard King or Licht? We thinking he's the descendant of one of them?

I don't think it's been revealed in detail yet, but he has the same magic as OG Licht's wife (and the 1st Wizard King's sister), so descendant seems reasonable.

#344 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:30 AM

Next chapter https://readms.net/r...over/182/5478/1

Regardless of what happens, when this is over, I hope this corrupt class system abolished and the king is out of power. At least let something good come out fo this.

I wonder who are the humans that betrayed the elves and responsible for all this, I wonder after we deal with elves, that there is another big bad for the humans and the elves to defeat?

#345 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:31 PM

I don't know why, but it's been really difficult for me to understand what the hell is happening in the story ever since this elf business started up  :mellow:

Maybe it's because my interest in Black Clover isn't that great, but for a weekly series, I'm struggling to keep up. From what I understand of what's been going on:

>Waay back, the elves and humans use to live in harmony with Licht sort of being the elves' leader and the 1st Wizard King being the friendly human ambassador since his sister was married to Licht.

>However, the humans betrayed the elves and massacred them for their magic.

>One of the elves, Patri (who happens to look like Licht), survived the massacre but ends up in William Vengeance's body which they share

>Patri forms the Midnight Sun group (or whatever the group name was) and starts reviving some of his elf buddies to attack the humans in vengeance for what they did to the elves

>Search for weird magic stones?

>Elves are reincarnating in the bodies of humans who have similar mana to their original bodies

>Patri/Vengeance vs Julius. Julius dies.

>Real Licht was revived and gives Asta the 3rd sword which can return humans back to normal? But real Licht is not the same as original Licht?

>Yuno gets possessed by an elf but still remains the same? Yuno is the descendant of Licht? 

>Boring fights between reincarnated elves and Magic Knights

Which brings us now to the portal to the underworld being opened which will bring back all the souls of the reincarnated elves but trap the humans' souls? Random ass congregation of Sephira?

Idk, this story is just not keeping my interest  :mellow:

Edited by Fenrix, 17 November 2018 - 11:31 PM.

#346 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:31 AM

@Oben help out here?
Even most recent chapter a bit iffy with the kingdom of shadow.
I'm mostly waiting till Monday for Viz translation

Though quite a twist they have away to resurrect people with an issue (granted Sally was needed).... with such a convenient ability, so much for coexist...

I'm guessing Elves are tribe of Demons? But we're good ones?

>However, the humans betrayed the elves and massacred them for their magic.

That what Elves believed but may not be actual truth. There always possibility of 3rd party (especially with demons and Kingdom of Shadow relevation).
The human version of the story was stated in chapter 1.

One of the elves, Patri (who happens to look like Licht), survived the massacre but ends up in William Vengeance's body which they share

All Elvies died in incident X.
Patri original body was something different.
Licht used forbidden magic that ensured Patri resurrected in a latter age, this resulting in a shared body with William.
If you want a better explanation, see previous pages.

>Real Licht was revived and gives Asta the 3rd sword which can return humans back to normal? But real Licht is not the same as original Licht?

Real Licht, the one that used Asta sword, is Original.
Patri was petting to be Licht since is Form in William body looked like Licht?

Yuno is the descendant of Licht?

Unknown

Which brings us now to the portal to the underworld being opened which will bring back all the souls of the reincarnated elves but trap the humans' souls? Random ass congregation of Sephira?

Not random.
If they get the final stone, it makes the "resurrection" permanent
  • Fenrix likes this

#347 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:17 AM

^^Oh, I forgot about Licht saving Patri in a way.

Hmm, so I guess I do have a firm grasp of what's going on in this arc but I still feel so disconnected  :mellow:

Maybe because these fights have been boring? Also doesn't help that I find the elves' "Grr, we hate humans; let's kill them!!!" unconvincing.

Oh well, now with Asta back in the fold, hopefully we're entering the final phase of this arc. It feels like this arc has been going on forever but it's only been a few months  :P

#348 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

Maybe because these fights have been boring? Also doesn't help that I find the elves' "Grr, we hate humans; let's kill them!!!" unconvincing.

TBF, they explained that their resurrection so far (minus the 2 in this chapter) is flawed with a curse, that fills them with hatred..

Hmm, so I guess I do have a firm grasp of what's going on in this arc but I still feel so disconnected :mellow:

Tbf, that elves resurrection changed everything, so if you haven't been following along with elves plot, it easy to get lost.
Oven and I did detailed this part though

#349 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:34 PM

So this has been bugging me for a while, how much of a main character is Yuno. Where does he rank. The first arc, pre Black Bulls he is the second main, but since Asta joined the Black Bull, and Yuno is not part of them, how much of a main character can he be? I mean how much of a main character can a non Strawhat be in One Piece?

#350 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

So this has been bugging me for a while, how much of a main character is Yuno. Where does he rank. The first arc, pre Black Bulls he is the second main, but since Asta joined the Black Bull, and Yuno is not part of them, how much of a main character can he be? I mean how much of a main character can a non Strawhat be in One Piece?

He's the rival to the MC, someone who progresses in parallel and constantly challenges them. It's something you can find in a lot of Shonen. Goku and Vegeta, Naruto and Sasuke etc.

#351 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:22 PM

He's the rival to the MC, someone who progresses in parallel and constantly challenges them. It's something you can find in a lot of Shonen. Goku and Vegeta, Naruto and Sasuke etc.

I am not saying he is not important. But is he as an important as a random Black Bull member?

The way I ranks the Black Bulls in importance are Noelle, Yami, Vanessa, Fineral, Manga, Gauche, Luck, Charmy, Grey, Gordan, Zora, Henry.

Where do you put Yuno within that. He is not as important as Noelle, probably not important as Yami, but I could put ahead of anybody else in that rankings. I think he is ahead of Charmy, Grey, and Gordan part of my rankings, and probably other non Black Bull characters as well.

#352 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:19 PM

I am not saying he is not important. But is he as an important as a random Black Bull member?

The way I ranks the Black Bulls in importance are Noelle, Yami, Vanessa, Fineral, Manga, Gauche, Luck, Charmy, Grey, Gordan, Zora, Henry.

Where do you put Yuno within that. He is not as important as Noelle, probably not important as Yami, but I could put ahead of anybody else in that rankings. I think he is ahead of Charmy, Grey, and Gordan part of my rankings, and probably other non Black Bull characters as well.

I think Yuno is just as important as Noelle if not more. The story is just not focusing on him right now, but I'm sure that as we learn more about his origins and why he is a prodigy/OP, I'm sure the story will focus on him a lot more. 

#353 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:09 AM

Unlike most Shonen, Asta does not get a personal power up every single arc. This Manga is more about teamwork.
So a character personal power doesn't leaps over others, and then you imagine why X is still their rival.

So even though There less arcs focused on Yuno, his growth is in parallel to Asta.
Asta doesn't get strong each arc, so this Yuno strength matches his.

Btw, let not forget Yuno still have some secret to his birth with the pendent.

#354 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:23 AM

Have they ever done a Vanessa / Nazel comparison. One thing I have noticed in the series is how close Noelle and Vanessa are. To me Vanessa been the big sister Noelle never had. So have they ever out right said it, "Vanessa more of a big sister than Nazel ever was."?

#355 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:16 AM

183: https://readms.net/r...over/183/5497/1

#356 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:13 AM

Latest chapter

https://readms.net/r...over/184/5508/1

I tell you Sally would fit right in with the Black Bulls. They are a bunch of crazy knuckle head. And if they allow Gauche in, they can allow pretty much anybody.

• YyAoMmIi likes this

#357 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:08 AM

https://readms.net/r...over/185/5529/1

Clever.

• Fenrix likes this

#358 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

We will use her power against her

We will use her against her.

The cleverness in this series is one of the top

#359 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

They were able to summon the real Coral Peacocks captain by making the elf think of her, and since she has no control over what she envisions, the real captain was able to attack her?

That was a clever plan thought up by Luck. 

But lol at the the Captain's personality  :P

You'd think she would be the sleepy type but she's actually all cheerful and sht. 

#360 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

since she has no control over what she envisions, the real captain was able to attack her?

BB can attack her themselves, but are heavily outclassed.
If they had full team, then they could brute force since they had someone for all roles.
Right now they only have ultimate defense.

Human Captain Dorthy, however, is not outclassed.

But lol at the the Captain's personality :P
You'd think she would be the sleepy type but she's actually all cheerful and sht.

Agreed. I guess she has a difference begin outside and when she actually awake.
  • Fenrix likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users