405 replies to this topic

#381 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:21 PM

I still think that there was some subjective component to the reincarnation magic, so Patri got reincarnated in the shape of Licht, Vetto in the image of a demon:
https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/69/page/2
Which begs the question of whose body Vetto was reincarnated in in the first place.

I'll do some rereading and see if I can find all mentions of demons.

What was the chapter fana and Vitto came back with sully made bodies?

This thread isn't exactly super-active either. Not sure if there's much demand.

At the same time, look at all the thread in semi-pro...

#382 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:13 AM

What was the chapter fana and Vitto came back with sully made bodies?

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/149/page/1
https://jaiminisbox....en/0/149/page/3
https://jaiminisbox....en/0/149/page/4

#383 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:41 PM

Not that one.

Vetto and Fana were both dead.
Then liar brought them back using Sully Tech.

#384 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:02 AM

So we finally see the demons and confirmed what readers pretty much already knew. What I am really wondering now is how many demons there are that were involved in this plan to manipulate the humans into killing the elves for their power in order to create dispair that the demons use to create power for themselves and/or to use it to enter the human world.

So we have the one demon we see in this chapter that was possessing Ronne and I have to imagine that the possession happened back around when elves got massacred and reawoke when fake Licht did that resurrection spell. Then there is the demon that the first Magic Emperor fought and defeated with its giant remains turning into stone. Then maybe there is one more demon that is possessing Asta or Asta's grimoire (that used to be the real Licht's). I don't think the demon related to Asta is the same as the giant one because from the shadow outline we have seen it doesn't resemble it. Also by the way it spoke it seemed that the demon possessing Ronne was the "main" one trying to make and acquire the "grimoire of despair".

Also it was kind of neat to see the demon use its power by just speaking words without any sort of grimoire. I guess they don't need any sort of grimoire to use magic and I wonder why they wanted to create the black/despair 5 leaf clover ones in the first place.

#385 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:36 PM

Ok, so I caught up with Black Clover after missing like 5 chapters and idk...the reveal of the demon was somewhat anticlimatic.

We're at the climax of this arc with this reveal of how the demons tricked the elves the entire time but nothing about the reveal got me feeling excited or shocked at the least. Also, not really here for the Asta/Yuno duo to own this demon guy already. 

I need Yami to come back, lol. 

#386 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:42 AM

Yami is back!!!

Really great to finally see him return. I figured he would show up soon because it felt like he and fake Licht had to have one more battle before this arc closed out, and it looks like that is going to happen now with fake Licht turning into a dark elf. I always figured that he and fake Licht would fine one on one but he is too powerful now and I guess it makes sense for Nozel to get involved too. Hopefully the fight is good as darkness vs black light should be a bit strange, lol.

Also it was interesting to see the creation of a 5 leaf grimoire. So even if we knew it already we have conformation that Asta's grimoire is Licht's old one after he got tainted by despair in the past. Although this demon said he originally wanted Asta's grimoire but he didn't get it, but another demon is trapped in the grimoire that we haven't seen yet and I wonder if these two demons were competing for possession of Asta's grimoire. Maybe the real Licht was able to trap one of the demons in his own grimoire as it was being changed into a 5 leaf one or something.

#387 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/200/page/1

Not TnJ, still angry. Temp alliance.

I like the earlier alliance, more because how funny that one was.
1) joined me, you have no goal atm
2) I'll bride you to join me
3) I'll physical force to join me. Beside, I already have your team mates on your side.

Of the Jump, BC is one of those I look forward to the most

#388 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:05 PM

Hmm, I'd say this was talk-no-jutsu lite or in this context, talk-no-mahou, lol. Even if Asta says he'll never forgive Patri and the elves, you know they'll end up being the best of buds/allies in future because Patri was super inspired by Asta or something and his never give up mentality  :meh:

If given to comparison, I would say this "pep talk" has elements of the GaaraxNaruto talk-no-jutsu with Naruto/Asta encouraging Gaara/Patri to break from their chains of hate and darkness with a sprinkle of the PeinxNaruto talk-no-jutsu with Naruto/Asta becoming friendly with Pein/Patri despite killing half the village/kingdom and their beloved mentors (Jiraiya/Magic Emperor). 

Overall, meh chapter. 

Edited by Fenrix, 05 April 2019 - 09:05 PM.

#389 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:47 PM

Yeah, I liked what Asta said about how he could never forgive Patri for killing the Magic Emperor. That is exactly what you want him to say in that situation and I'd love for him to keep his word on that, but it does feel like he will eventually forgive him. Just like what happened in series like Naruto where they forgave all these people that did terrible things all the time when in a lot of cases it didn't make a ton of sense. Oh well. I could see Patri sacrificing himself at the end of this arc so maybe it will hold true.

Also I'm really surprised that Yami didn't fight Patri at all here. I thought for sure he would be the one to fight him based off of their prior fight and Yami wanting to face him for killing the Magic Emperor, but it was just Noelle's brother that fought him here before Asta cured him of his darkness. Now I have no idea what role Yami will play in the rest of the arc as he hasn't really had his big fight it feels like. You figure Yuno and Asta will fight the demon again and maybe figure out some way to beat him, with maybe Licht playing a role, but it is difficult to predict.

#390 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:05 PM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/201/page/1

Didn't expect Nero to straight up speak.
Nero is
First emperor: 90%
The other demon: 5%
Other:

So look like since Licht knew what happened, that why he swap swords.
I wonder if he knew other magic/sword abilties
Granted he can't uses cause he no longer has his book (now owned by Asta)

Edited by YyAoMmIi, 12 April 2019 - 12:06 PM.

#391 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:11 PM

Low-key this fight between Licht, Yami, and Charlotte against the demon guy is pretty epic  :o

Also, it is highly probable that Nero may indeed be the First Magic Emperor. 

#392 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:32 AM

Nero speaking was a nice surprises, but I think given how it was set up in the chapter that Nero might contain the other part of Licht's soul. Kind of fits given how he is attached to Asta who is using his old grimoire. The demon mentioned how the Licht that was fighting him only had part of his soul and was surprised he was able to come this far given how unstable he is. Although I wonder what Nero wants to do by going to the giant demon skull. I guess to restore himself if he is indeed Licht, but I wonder why now of all times.

Also it was great to finally see Yami fighting again. I was wondering who he would fight exactly but him teaming up with Licht and elf Charlotte to fight the demon was awesome. His powers are some of the most visually appealing to see and I enjoyed his teamwork with Charlotte. He was able to cut one of the demon's wings off, but I wonder how much damage he really did to a demon that can basically speak anything he wants into power. So he might be able to restore himself with one word. Hope the fight goes on a bit longer and see even Licht jump in more too.

#393 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:43 PM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/202/page/1

Bets is now Nero is familiar of 1st wizard King, or first wizard King himself.
I'm going for familiar

#394 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,086 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:06 PM

I'll put my bet on the Emperor himself. I could see it being the missing part of OG Licht's soul, but the personality of the bird seems a bit to upbeat for it.

Edited by Oben, 19 April 2019 - 01:07 PM.

#395 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:14 PM

Chapter 203

Sooo, this was a rather surprise turn of events with Nero.

I think the First Magic Emperor waking up is about as cool as all the previous hokages teaming up against the Third hokage right before he died. 

I'm sure that after this battle, his spirit will move on. 

Edited by Fenrix, 28 April 2019 - 08:15 PM.

#396 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, I didn't expect Nero to be some girl, haha. That took me completely off guard. I thought for sure she was connected to Licht at first. I guess she might be some type of animal that was turned into a human or maybe even a being like a demon but good? I have no idea. Her being the familiar to the first Magic Emperor seems like a good theory and that scene of the first Emperor flying off on a giant light arrow was really awesome. I am really interested in seeing more of his magic abilities and I guess they had this as a contingency plan because they knew the demon wasn't full defeated.

Also I feel like the first Magic Emperor will just be around temporarily but it might be interesting if he acts at the new Magic Emperor if he sticks around for a while because of Julius's death. 

And Yami's arm dying from that demon's magic spell was bad. I wonder if he will have to go to the Blood Witch to get it restored like Asta had to do for his curse. Although she REALLY hates Yami so I don't know if that will work. Maybe there will be no way to heal his arm too. 

#397 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:16 AM

https://readms.net/r...over/204/5859/1

#398 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Hmm, nice that we get to see the other side of the story of what happened between the elves and humans.

The first magic emperor was very similar to Julius in both magic and interest in magic. Was Julius a descendant of the 1st magic emperor? I don't remember if that's been mentioned before in the story.

Lol at how both the 1st magic emperor and Licht's name translates to "light" in English.  

#399 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:06 PM

We finally got to see what happened 500 years ago during the elf massacre and the summoning of that giant demon. It was also nice to see the First Magic Emperor's personality on display and he also reminded me of Julius, but he looked similar to Yuno which made it an odd fit, lol. His relationship with Nero was interesting in how she was his attendant and not some demon or some other being. Now I wonder how she turned into a bird. I guess it was some type of magic the First used. 

It was interesting to see that it seems when Licht summoned that giant demon it was him trying to stop that other demon from taking over his body. Then asking the First Emperor to kill him. Always thought that the smaller demon summoned the giant one. Feels like there might be some more story left to tell with that like how Licht reacted fully to the slaughter and how he decided to use the stones to summon that giant demon. Him summoning it might have been a way for him to get rid of all his negative mana. Maybe him summoning that giant demon is what lead to his grimoire getting burnt too. Also it would be interesting to learn where the demon first came from and how it started to influence the humans, but that detail might be left untold. 

#400 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 May 2019 - 05:18 AM

https://readms.net/r...over/205/5871/1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users