405 replies to this topic

#401 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:01 PM

So most of the questions I had have been answered. The giant demon was Licht and he summoned him because he still wanted revenge and didn't let the devil take over his body by doing that, but his grimoire still got corrupted and then Nero watched over it until Asta got it and is why she was attached to Asta. Though we still don't know why Asta got it I guess. She also used too much forbidden magic and corrupted herself by sealing the demon and the First Emperor, who seemingly received lethal damage, and got turned into the bird-like creature by doing that all in order to being back the First Emperor when the demon eventually returned. Seems that nearly everything has been explained in regards to those characters now. 

#402 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 08:12 PM

Recent chapter was pretty alright. Cool attack from Licht. Pretty much confirmed that Yuno is Licht's son.

Wonder what power up Asta will unlock next. Probably his bankai mode, lol.

#403 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, not a whole lot to discuss while the fight is happening, but I liked all their teamwork. Licht's giant sword attack taking all the powers from all the remaining elves was cool to see, but it felt obvious that it wouldn't end so easily. Although it looks like all those unresolved fights with the elves ended off panel mostly. Guess it makes sense as the story has moved away from the magic knights fighting the elves now and it wouldn't make sense to go back and focus on them.

Also the Nero and Asta moment was funny too. Will be fun to see his reaction when he finds out who she is. 

#404 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:20 PM

Chapter 208

Maybe I'm just a hater, but I hate how things come so effortlessly easy for Yuno. Makes him a boring character and rival for Asta. 

• Jekkusormi likes this

#405 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:44 AM

No surprise that the day can only be saved by the 2 golden boys  :<_<:

I'm not trying to be bitter because I do find myself liking Black Clover sometimes, but the one thing that irks me the most is that Asta and Yuno in their first year as Magic Knights are already these uber powerful characters fighting god tier villians, lol.

Nothing we haven't seen before in other manga, but imo, it comes off as too much too soon in Black Clover. 

Other people seemed to enjoy this chapter, but it was meh for me. 

#406 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:20 PM

Chapter 211

Lol, Yami really be the only reason why I read Black Clover. Dude is too awesome. 

Asta (of course) delivers the final blow to the devil guy but will this keep him down? Here's to hoping we wrap this arc up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users