#421 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:58 AM

Chapter 224

Yay for new location. Bet the Princess of the Heart kingdom has the Water spirit which will eventually become Noelle's next powerup. 

#422 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:51 AM

Chapter 225

Ok, so we just arrived in the Heart Kingdom but now we already getting into the battle?

And here I thought we would have some world building with exploration of Kingdom Hearts, lol.  :rolleyes:

#423 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,140 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 November 2019 - 06:34 PM

It looks like the next arc is going to deal with all the Kingdoms at once. I kind of thought it might just focus on them one at a time but they are already introducing the Spade Kingdom people too now. Diamond kingdom continues to be kind of a pushover so far if one Spade magic user can defeat so many captain class people with ease. That is something I am worried about a bit. I hope that series doesn't become like Fairy Tail where the Fairy Tail guild was easily stronger than any other guild or group by a large margin. It ended up hurting the series as it never felt like the guild was in any real danger. I hope that the Clover kingdom doesn't become like that where they feel way stronger than any of the other kingdoms. I'd like the other 3 all to feel like a real threat to them over the whole series. Although Diamond is lagging behind already.

Also learning more about the Heart kingdom and its princess was interesting. I do like how she seems to really care for her kingdom and how she uses her ability to help them. I enjoyed seeing how much her water spirit watches out and cares for her too. Wonder if they will set up some love triangle with her, Asta and Noelle. Interesting that the two girls both have water magic. Also I do wonder if there is any distinction with the heart kingdom's grimoires. Like how in Clover they have the different between 3 and 4 leaf grimoires. I wonder if there is a Heart kingdom equivalent to that.

• Fenrix likes this

#424 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 06:33 PM

We're already at the first real time skip of the series although rather abruptly. Definitely feel like we need more set-up before going to train to fighte the Spade kingdom?

Wonder how ridiculously strong everyone will end up being, besides for Asta and Yuno of course.

Asta and Yuno are already OP so I don't look forward to how much more they will be now after 6 months  :rolleyes:

Edited by Fenrix, 08 November 2019 - 06:38 PM.

#425 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:37 PM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/228/page/1

New chapter.

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/228/page/5

Kind of hard to her seriously. . .

Edited by Graeystone, 08 November 2019 - 09:39 PM.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#426 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,140 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted Today, 07:11 PM

So we are getting a 6 month timeskip. I guess that might be because the anime is so close to catching up and that would allow for some filler arcs in that time? Though who knows. 

Pretty straightforward chapter. Not a whole lot to take in other than they are going to just train to get ready to fight the Spade Kingdom. We get a few panels of the characters who might be getting some focus after the timeskip, like Rill, Leo, Luck and others, but that is just a guess. It was interesting to learn about the differences in magic types from Heart and Clover. Like how Heart's magic is empowered by nature and is very elemental focused, while Clover's magic is more diverse with dark magic from Yami or time magic from Julius. That final panel of Yuno flying over the defeated giant demon skeleton was pretty neat. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users