Photo

[Discussion] RITS: Random Ideas, Theories & Speculations (Part 19)

• Please log in to reply
797 replies to this topic

#21 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

Well seeing that its still Day 2 of the Last 9 -possibly more- since there has been no 'official' word of the passing to day 3

Something will have to happen that forces the SS to turn tail and run.

Yhwach goes all Jehovah with Yama's Bankai

Uryu pulls a Jesus and does something that effectively breaks the SS's belief they can win

Ryuuken appears and tells them all to piss off

The SS gets stuck at the Bridge of Death

Hanataro is facing the perils of the Anthrax Dojo don't worry I sent Weskergami to save him

All I know is with Giselle and Mayuri -with his new found Necro-science- expect lots and lots of necromancy

Edited by Tenno, 31 May 2015 - 01:23 AM.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#22 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:09 PM

Uryu among the Villains... was Foretold!

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#23 NGEFan

NGEFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

^ Wow.  At 1:08 I can only guess that that's supposed to be Aaroniero between Yammy and Luppi.  But it looks about 10 times more like Pernida than Aaroniero.

#24 JasonDM

JasonDM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:54 PM

Random theory/idea of the day:

Since Masaki was a master at Blut Vene, Ryukken will be a master of Blut Aerterie.

#25 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:51 AM

If Aizen had been picking out enemies for Ichigo that he was just strong enough to beat, then he probably sent Ulquiorra to Karakura Town because Ichigo was at that level after fighting Byakuya.

If that's how those two match up, that makes Hitsugaya stronger than Byakuya.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#26 Seijuro

Seijuro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:07 AM

Been thinking about that detailed post in last week's chapter discussion. I doubt Ichigo or anyone else will become the new SK in the end like some people believe. Aizen called the SK a "thing", Yoruichi stabilized Mimihagi and made that the SK, and now Shunsui is stating it can be replaced. No reason to think the SK has to be a living being so an object can fulfill the role. Something like the hogyoku that is strong enough on its own and so potentially capable of regulating the flow of souls.

That says something about Aizen's future role and I wouldn't overrule a sacrifice of sorts being on the cards, be it willing, forced or an outcome of him being tricked.

#27 JasonDM

JasonDM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:42 PM

If Aizen had been picking out enemies for Ichigo that he was just strong enough to beat, then he probably sent Ulquiorra to Karakura Town because Ichigo was at that level after fighting Byakuya.

If that's how those two match up, that makes Hitsugaya stronger than Byakuya.

Well if you remember, Ulquiorra mentioned that Ichigo's reiatsu was fluctuating massively, from nothing to greater then Ulquiorra's power. With Ichigo, his power always seems to be somewhere in the middle.

Ichigo could have been at Yammy's level and not Ulquiorra's, just a thought.

#28 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

Well if you remember, Ulquiorra mentioned that Ichigo's reiatsu was fluctuating massively, from nothing to greater then Ulquiorra's power. With Ichigo, his power always seems to be somewhere in the middle.

Ichigo could have been at Yammy's level and not Ulquiorra's, just a thought.

I don't believe that's an option. The Captains were all stronger than their opponents. The only Captain that was really pressured was Sui-Feng and that was kinds of because of her own ineptitude rather than an actual lack of power. 

So, it's not an option for Ichigo, whose power would be above Byakuya's, to have Yammy selected as his opponent. 

Ulquiorra was reading Ichigo's full power. So, it's not clear if Ulquiorra would mean Ichigo's full power is beyond his own full power or if Ichigo's full power was beyond his unreleased form.

#29 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

I was convinced that Toshiro and Rangiku had regained their consciousness and left Mayuri, considering they were absent when Mayuri/Kensei/Rose came to aid Byakuya against Pepe. And then in the flashback where Mayuri explained how he subdued Kensei and Rose, Rangiku was no where to be seen. Furthermore, there were only two containers(for halting the rotting process perhaps?) that we saw Mayuri hauling around, most likely containing Kensei/Rose. I was thinking that what he injected Toshiro/Rangiku with, is different from what he injected Kensei and Rose with. A thought is that they might've went to look for Isshin.

But after the latest chapter I'm not sure anymore, since I'm getting a creeping suspicion that Kubo - by distancing Mayuri away from the others along with the already aware of zombie Toshiro, Ikkaku and Yumichika - is setting up for Toshiro's imminent return.

When was this?

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#30 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

When was this?

http://www.mangapand...m/bleach/612/12 Look at the last panel on the bottom left @PlasmaWolf

• PlasmaWolf likes this

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#31 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:46 PM

So, my theory/explanation about the change in appearance of Ichigo's Bankai after regaining his powers is that he had used Fullbring on his sword (maybe himself also) He Fullbrought the false Zangetsu to achieve that form.

When Opie tried to Medalize his Bankai, it did not steal the Bankai (Opie's body immediately rejected it) but it canceled the Fullbrought form of the Bankai.

So, that means two things: either the Fullbrought form of the Bankai was deactivated in the split second the Bankai was stolen from Ichigo and returned to him (since a Quincy's body should not be capable of sustaining the Hollow-based released form of Fullbring) or Opie's Medal stole the Fullbring and left the Bankai behind.

That scene was a hint to something, but it's not at all clear what that is. 

#32 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

I'm thinking Haschwalth was originally trying to get Bazz-B into the elite guard, but when he tried to challenge Haschwalth, PePe was spying on them, and he reported the whole situation to Yhwach, including Askins intervention.

It would have had to have been a tossup between Askin and Bazz, but since Askin stopped the conflict, he took Bazzs place.

Posted Image

#33 Sir Donovan

Sir Donovan

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

The flashback could be about one of the cities targeted for the Quincy extermination order 200 years ago by the shimigami. It's possibly Bazz-b and Haschwalth (or just Bazz-B) survived their city being wiped out completely. Bach found them and took them to Wandenreich. (They would age similar to the shimigami because they live in SS).

#34 JasonDM

JasonDM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

The flashback could be about one of the cities targeted for the Quincy extermination order 200 years ago by the shimigami. It's possibly Bazz-b and Haschwalth (or just Bazz-B) survived their city being wiped out completely. Bach found them and took them to Wandenreich. (They would age similar to the shimigami because they live in SS).

Im getting more of a Ginjou/Tsukishima vibe.

#35 Bravo!

Bravo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:16 AM

What makes it interesting is the entire city is in flames. So I wonder if it was old man yamas doing during the Quincy extermination

#36 Sir Donovan

Sir Donovan

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:32 PM

Im getting more of a Ginjou/Tsukishima vibe.

I hope not.. That seems too predictable. I mean we still don't understand ginjou's and Tsukishima realtionship and Bazz-b and Haschwalth seem to be the same age of each other. So the whole "I rescued you from loneliness" is not suited for their backstory. I believe the backstory should tie into something relevant to the Quincy war but at the same time focus on Haschwalth and Bazz-b's relationship. That's why having it be a 200 year ago flashback would definitely pull that off.

#37 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:53 AM

But shouldn't Haschwald be older than that? I mean, he's the Sternritter B. Someone had to keep things in place for the Quincies when Yhwach was asleep for those hundreds of years.

#38 Bravo!

Bravo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:34 AM

Probably ryuken was the original B. He says it's harder for him to lose his powers

#39 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

Which does not necessarily mean that - he talked about Quincy powers, not about Schrift powers. By the way, is it possible for a Quincy to lose Quincy powers but retain Schrift powers? And is that what happened to Bazz-B (and probably the rest of the "rebel Quincy")?

#40 Kensei13

Kensei13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:14 PM

Technically their schrifts are Quincy powers. Bazz-B and the others still needs reiryoku to wield both basic Quincy powers and schrifts.

My websites http://otakutalkblog.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users