Photo

[Anime] Naruto Movie Discussion (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
776 replies to this topic

#761 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

Sakura's going to have women stuck in abusive relationships listening to her  :( Because let's be real, a man trying to kill you multiple times, showing no remorse for it, and displaying antisocial behavior for nearly a decade that includes ignoring you, isn't actually a sign of love. It means he's a psychopath.

Edited by Ace1225, 27 April 2016 - 10:52 AM.

• Blue22, Darthwin and trafalgarlawisop like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#762 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

Sakura's going to have women stuck in abusive relationships listening to her  :( Because let's be real, a man trying to kill you multiple times, showing no remorse for it, and displaying antisocial behavior for nearly a decade that includes ignoring you, isn't actually a sign of love. It means he's a psychopath.

But it's all good as long as they apologize...

Spoiler

#763 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:16 AM

Watched the Boruto, was surprisingly nice but WHY WON'T ANY CHUNIN EXAM HAVE AN ACTUAL FINALS!!!!

Last was fine until Moon was involved.....

• Blue22, Ace1225 and Chillman like this

#764 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

I said after watching the film that I honestly would've been just fine had they simply covered the entire Chunin Exam in full detail. Also think that if anything Kishi should let us see a Jonin Exam at some point.

• Blue22 likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#765 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,586 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

Is there a Jounin exam? I thought the Hokage just selected Ninja that he/she thought were worthy of a promotion.

• Chillman likes this

#766 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

I actually wasn't sure about that and was mostly going off of fan-fiction  :lolxg: I always thought it made just as much sense to have a Jonin Exam as it does to have a Chunin Exam though and really don't see why they wouldn't go ahead and have one.

#767 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

It'd be interesting if they did though.

I mean who wouldn't want to see advanced level of Shinobi go at each other.

• Ace1225 likes this

#768 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

The Japanese BD for the Boruto film came out so we should be getting the HD Japanese version of the movie pretty soon

Also the OVA thing is out and it was great lol.....The anime added a few things to make it even better

• waleuska and Darthwin like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#769 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,208 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:14 PM

Ah, so that's how Bolt, Hima and Sarada sound in Japanese.

I liked it. Soundtrack was stellar.

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#770 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

The good quality Japanese version is out now

https://kissanime.to...aruto-the-Movie

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#771 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,208 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:14 PM

Prefer Naruto's Korean VA.

Noriaki Sugiyama is still sex.

ZmZNGgT.gif

#772 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:37 AM

This movie was surprisingly okay. I have not watched any of the other movies or anything of the anime (only read the manga), so I was really not sure what I was expecting before. The only weird thing was seeing the adult Hokage speaking with the voice he had.. But other than that, I actually liked it. Sure, it was no pre-TS Naruto, but it was good enough, had a story and good plot elements and everything. They also didn't try to cram in as many characters as possible to give them screen-time, which worked out fine IMO. Would have liked to see more Sarada though, especially since she seems like she will be an important character going forward.

Only cringy thing was all the other kages being completely useless, but I guess that's what they would seem like compared to Naruto and Sasuke.

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#773 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,208 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:40 PM

Agreed and I still consider that to be one of the worst parts of the film, which even then still stands as my second favorite in the franchise.

Been a while, but what's your favorite?

ZmZNGgT.gif

#774 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:12 AM

Been a while, but what's your favorite?

Legend of the Stone of Gelel

#775 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Tell me anyone felt Sasuke should have been at Naruto and Hinata's wedding. His best friend's wedding and he no shows, what a jerk, ha ha ha. At the very least, he should have been watching from the shadows.

#776 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

His best friend's

They're not really friends. Kishi was horrible at trying to make them seem like best buds. 

But you read or watch the series. They just not that good of friends as Kishi would like you to think.

• Ace1225 and trafalgarlawisop like this

#777 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:51 AM

They're not really friends. Kishi was horrible at trying to make them seem like best buds. 

But you read or watch the series. They just not that good of friends as Kishi would like you to think.

Well they do seem like better friends in their adulthood during the Boruto timeline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users