• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:24 AM

tumblr_nncqhvQZjb1u3pfqpo1_400.jpg

Continued from HERE

Previous Posts:

Well Naruto is loved/hated enough to be 14 / 17 on loved / hate respectively which brings up a lot of questions.

I am amazed might guy is 52 and assume kikyo is placed 53 more because of shipping then bad choices on her part.

Honestly there are worse characters then sakura that deserve more hate. At worse sakura is a poor decision making teen.

Shipping ruins everything.

An when it came to the whole love thing in Inuyasha. I always disliked Kagome, and how she acted about all of it.

Still here BTW :P

Regardless of what's been done. I do still like her character.

But as always, only for the good moments and potential she had.

Everything else is/was all Kishi, and whomever else, all for whatever stupid reasoning.

Most of which, being the whole "shipping" crap. Which still irks me how people get into crap like that, as well how matters of shipping is given great attention by editors, writers, etc, and see to it or let it, influence any work of fiction.

I never like either kagome or kikyo. I always thought after kikyo learned the truth about Inuyasha she should have just trained kagome and died in peace but that is me.

Also i do think orhime shouldn't be so high on the list and gin, vegata, and goku should have been way higher.

Honestly I always wondered how a dead woman was perceived as such a threat for shipping especially when kagome was her reincarnation. Though I do question why kikyo was made an enemy for so long. I also was certain she was bipolar at times when it came to what she wanted.

Though out of the two kagome and the sit command bothered me more.

Anyway I would say I still overall like sakura despite her questionable decision making skills. There are plenty of characters I like more then her like Temari.

Going back to.the list I am sorta not surprise. Suzaku made quite a few poor decisions and his promotions are only due to the black knights being such a threat.

From code geass i didn't like nina or suzaku. Suzaku was a dumbass that was annoying and cause everyone problems. Nina for me was just crazy but sakura is still number 1 because her character was suppose to be likable and to me she wasn't close to be likable.

Also if sasuke didn't tell naruto he wanted to destroy konaha after his little thing with itachi, in my eyes he shouldn't nowhere near number 2.

I'm going to need for everyone to calm the fuck down about Sakura and let this gaiden at least finish to see if her character can be redeemed. Also Stop shipping, wishing certain characters would ship, and/or wondering why certain characters are/aren't together because its already set in stone at this point. Remember that there is a real world around you with lots of interesting and important things going in it. K Thanks.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#2 Laxus

Laxus

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

She's nothing special, but her daughter is cute.

#3 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:34 AM

Compelled by powerful feelings of disappointment! The thread lives!

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#4 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:18 PM

I have bowl movements that make me feel more powerful things then sakura does.

sakura fans doe?  I drink dat salt fer breakfast.

Edited by retroluffy13, 01 May 2015 - 09:18 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#5 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

sakura can't catch a break.....

she could have been getting that hokage D...but noooooooooooooo

now she's a bench player with a team option on her contract, and when that contract is up

and salad is old enuf to move out, who is gonna give her a max contract?? Not sasuke!

never was a sakura fan, goodness gracious she got pwnd 

Edit: she has to go overseas if she wants a contract, gotta scout them other villages lol, Darui where you at??

Edited by Red Opus, 01 May 2015 - 09:20 PM.

#6 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:44 AM

I'm anxious to see Japan's most hated characters (if or when they'll have one at all). Judging with the Japs response to TL, Kishi's interviews and the last two chapters, I put all my money on this...

Spoiler

This is no troll rather you believe it or not. I don't really care.

Edited by Sasuke K, 02 May 2015 - 05:47 AM.

#7 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,721 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

I'm anxious to see Japan's most hated characters (if or when they'll have one at all). Judging with the Japs response to TL, Kishi's interviews and the last two chapters, I put all my money on this...

Spoiler

This is no troll rather you believe it or not. I don't really care.

HAHAHAHAHA

lol

No way naruto and hinata is in the top 5. Japan actual like heroes like everyone else. Sasuke and sakura are in the top ten in japan list. Man if you see japan top hated characters you are going to start crying because no one likes your sakura.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#8 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,072 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:57 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

lol

No way naruto and hinata is in the top 5. Japan actual like heroes like everyone else. Sasuke and sakura are in the top ten in japan list. Man if you see japan top hated characters you are going to start crying because no one likes your sakura.

I don't believe that shit either but the Japanese have been known to have terrible taste recently so I wouldn't be surprised

Regardless, there is no way in hell that Hinata would be more hated than Sauce, Sakura and fucking Pedo Obito

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#9 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:07 AM

Japan is known to like their Yamato Nadeshiko's with Hinata being a Class A example, I highly doubt Japan is going to put Hinata high on any hate list.  Sorry Sasuke K, your hatred will not be met is seems.

95d.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#10 McCree114

McCree114

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationMad Dog's Hideout

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:11 PM

So the small scale insurgencies are still going on?  Give the hate a rest folks, it's over and done with.  Even if the Japanese fans did for whatever reason hate Hinata that much nothing would change with how Kishi went with the story.

---

My hopes of Sakura being the head medical ninja or the head of the hospital are seeming grim at the moment, but since we don't have any concrete proof that she's just a fledgling single mom I still cling to the hope that she became something awesome like everyone else. 

• TheLastPierrot likes this

mad_dog_sig__by_mcree114-d5tyenn.png

The fruits of every NaruHina soldier's labor.

#11 Mimato

Mimato

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOtaku Castle

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

I like Sakura determination but at the same time...I feel sorry for her...Kishimoto just likes to screw around with Sakura. At the end of the day, Sakura becomes a non-person and the least favorite character. :wacko:

I was hoping things would change for Sakura in Naruto Gaiden... :unsure:

ezgif-333474045.png

#12 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

@ waleuska

:meh: 

That's coming from a person who sit 24-7 in his ship and believes anything he wants to believe.

Japan is known to like their Yamato Nadeshiko's with Hinata being a Class A example, I highly doubt Japan is going to put Hinata high on any hate list.  Sorry Sasuke K, your hatred will not be met is seems.

If you don't know about the Japanese negative reception that it had with TL and the franchise its self, then its futile to explain it. As for Hinata, I don't hate her. i hater 99% her annoying fans fandom, and SP perverted otaku Hinata wanking staff.

I like Sakura determination but at the same time...I feel sorry for her...Kishimoto just likes to screw around with Sakura. At the end of the day, Sakura becomes a non-person and the least favorite character. :wacko:
I was hoping things would change for Sakura in Naruto Gaiden... :unsure:

Well, thank guys like the members that are constantly bitching about Sakura and the NH fandom that bitched to Kishi for how much they hate Sakura and they demanded Sakura to be removed has the heroine and grant Hinata with the status.

Only way Sakura is going to change for the better good is NH takes some series blows from Kishi. 

#13 Rook

Rook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

@ waleuska

That's coming from a person who sit 24-7 in his ship and believes anything he wants to believe.

If you don't know about the Japanese negative reception that it had with TL and the franchise its self, then its futile to explain it. As for Hinata, I don't hate her. i hater 99% her annoying fans fandom, and SP perverted otaku Hinata wanking staff.

Well, thank guys like the members that are constantly bitching about Sakura and the NH fandom that bitched to Kishi for how much they hate Sakura and they demanded Sakura to be removed has the heroine and grant Hinata with the status.

Only way Sakura is going to change for the better good is NH takes some series blows from Kishi

I can't believe that you are even halfway serious about this.

Edited by Rook, 06 May 2015 - 01:43 PM.

• waleuska and Blue22 like this

#14 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,721 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

@ waleuska

Only way Sakura is going to change for the better good is NH takes some series blows from Kishi. 

Wow, you do realize i have said many time before the NH ending i started to hate naruto at the end of the manga and didn't care if hinata got with him.

Also NH have nothing to do with sakura character at all right. Making NH bad doesn't help sakura in anyway shape or from right.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#15 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

@ Sasuke K - Hurting the NH side, through Hinata or her relations with her family and husband, does nothing for Sakura's character.

All it does is just make bitter fans, supporters, or just Anti-NH'ers, feel good.

Preferably I'd rather something good for her character happen again. Rather than something that doesn't.

• Blue22 likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#16 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

I want so bad for Sasuke to appear, so when Sakura goes towards him to kiss him Sasuke goes

Spoiler

• waleuska, McCree114, Sasuke K and 1 other like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#17 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:02 AM

@ Sasuke K - Hurting the NH side, through Hinata or her relations with her family and husband, does nothing for Sakura's character.
All it does is just make bitter fans, supporters, or just Anti-NH'ers, feel good.

Preferably I'd rather something good for her character happen again. Rather than something that doesn't.

Sakura was the reason why Hinata was able to land Naruto and why Sakura destroyed her friendship and relationship with Naruto in the process, so she could be with Sasuke and be a big sister to Hinata. If Kishi ever confirms all this (from chapter 699 til now) to be a sacrificial act by Sakura, so she wouldn't break Hinata's heart if she had reconcile Naruto's feelings and the reason why she ends up with Sasuke (not be cause she wanted Sasuke for herself). That's going to leave a nasty mark on the NH pairing, characters,  fandoms, especially the Hinata fans.

As of now, Sakura's character is just good as dead as long as she remains a sex slave to the Uchiha syndrome. Not even 12 years of being a single mother and working in the hospital (if ever shown) cannot change that. Sakura chose her destiny. She could have pick any other guy, but she just let her infatuation over a guy that doesn't give a shit ass about her and nearly killed her three times over clouded her mind and judgment. Unfortunately for her, using Naruto  for her ambitious needs by dumping him unto Hinata, Karma has gotten to her already and its poor Sarada that has to endure it. If there's to be a redemption in her character, Sakura should just leave Sasuke and find herself a better man that's going to be there for her every day and a good father figure for Sarada. Not even Sasuke deserves to be her father.

^^

kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif

Edited by Sasuke K, 07 May 2015 - 02:56 AM.

#18 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

Interesting, Sasuke has a bird summon and a cell phone but he only contacts Naruto.

He doesn't use that stuff to contact his wife and daughter for some reason.  

This just proves Sasuke is a deadbeat husband and shitty father.

#19 WitchDocter

WitchDocter

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:29 AM

So no idea what the mission are still and we learn he does have a cell and way to get in touch with people. Oh this is going to be fun.

Any way does any one else fell like Sakura is going to be pass out for rest of this?

#20 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,721 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:39 AM

Sakura was the reason why Hinata was able to land Naruto and why Sakura destroyed her friendship and relationship with Naruto in the process, so she could be with Sasuke and be a big sister to Hinata. If Kishi ever confirms all this (from chapter 699 til now) to be a sacrificial act by Sakura, so she wouldn't break Hinata's heart if she had reconcile Naruto's feelings and the reason why she ends up with Sasuke (not be cause she wanted Sasuke for herself). That's going to leave a nasty mark on the NH pairing, characters,  fandoms, especially the Hinata fans.

As of now, Sakura's character is just good as dead as long as she remains a sex slave to the Uchiha syndrome. Not even 12 years of being a single mother and working in the hospital (if ever shown) cannot change that. Sakura chose her destiny. She could have pick any other guy, but she just let her infatuation over a guy that doesn't give a shit ass about her and nearly killed her three times over clouded her mind and judgment. Unfortunately for her, using Naruto  for her ambitious needs by dumping him unto Hinata, Karma has gotten to her already and its poor Sarada that has to endure it. If there's to be a redemption in her character, Sakura should just leave Sasuke and find herself a better man that's going to be there for her every day and a good father figure for Sarada. Not even Sasuke deserves to be her father.

Are you sure you are not reading a fanfic where hinata steals naruto and lock him up some where? If not are you real, really are you a real person?

• Blue22 likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users