Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

Sakura was the reason why Hinata was able to land Naruto and why Sakura destroyed her friendship and relationship with Naruto in the process, so she could be with Sasuke and be a big sister to Hinata. If Kishi ever confirms all this (from chapter 699 til now) to be a sacrificial act by Sakura, so she wouldn't break Hinata's heart if she had reconcile Naruto's feelings and the reason why she ends up with Sasuke (not be cause she wanted Sasuke for herself). That's going to leave a nasty mark on the NH pairing, characters, fandoms, especially the Hinata fans.

As of now, Sakura's character is just good as dead as long as she remains a sex slave to the Uchiha syndrome. Not even 12 years of being a single mother and working in the hospital (if ever shown) cannot change that. Sakura chose her destiny. She could have pick any other guy, but she just let her infatuation over a guy that doesn't give a shit ass about her and nearly killed her three times over clouded her mind and judgment. Unfortunately for her, using Naruto for her ambitious needs by dumping him unto Hinata, Karma has gotten to her already and its poor Sarada that has to endure it. If there's to be a redemption in her character, Sakura should just leave Sasuke and find herself a better man that's going to be there for her every day and a good father figure for Sarada. Not even Sasuke deserves to be her father.

^^
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/...

Is this supposed to be some warped joke? Did you actually watch the film lol?
  • Blue22 and TheLastPierrot like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 MRIII

MRIII

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

Interesting, Sasuke has a bird summon and a cell phone but he only contacts Naruto.

He doesn't use that stuff to contact his wife and daughter for some reason.  

This just proves Sasuke is a deadbeat husband and shitty father.

Whats the point in contacting sakura or your daughter  :rly:

#IceBearForPresident

Ice Bear Approves

#23 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

Whats the point in contacting sakura or your daughter  :rly:

You do realise that Sasuke has responsibilitys to his family, to let them know he is ok and that he is failing to do so.

Otherwise whats  the point of him getting married and having a daughter then, if he doesn't wanna take care of them.

#24 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

Is this supposed to be some warped joke? Did you actually watch the film lol?

Haven't watched the entire movie (plan not to) but only the key points. TL interviews, especially the on that was written in the movie pamphlet/brochure and the light novels is more than enough to confirm that. 

Are you sure you are not reading a fanfic where hinata steals naruto and lock him up some where? If not are you real, really are you a real person?

I haven't read a NH fanfic in ages and sorry that I have short term memory of them  :xD: 

You do realise that Sasuke has responsibilitys to his family, to let them know he is ok and that he is failing to do so.

Otherwise whats  the point of him getting married and having a daughter then, if he doesn't wanna take care of them.

Obviously, SS was a shield to make NH happen. Nothing more. There is no back bone for that abomination of a pairing.

#25 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

Haven't watched the entire movie (plan not to) but only the key points. TL interviews, especially the on that was written in the movie pamphlet/brochure and the light novels is more than enough to confirm that.

Your assumption is vastly incorrect
  • Five-Tailed-Fenrir likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#26 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

someones crusin for a retro rips:  sakura haruno.

it would be my greatest masterpiece that would take me weeks before I even dared releasing it to the public.  im talking nostalgia critic quality.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#27 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

She needs to get naruto drunk and get it on with him. She obviously made a mistake.  :<_<: 

#28 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

Interesting, Sasuke has a bird summon and a cell phone but he only contacts Naruto.

Well it was stated the phone can't be changed often, and u would imagine the summon is for emergency situations only.

I still think he is a rather terrible father considering his daughter seems to have never met him at all.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#29 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:45 PM

Sasuke has a lightning jutsu, I dunno why he can't use chidori to charge up his damned phone if its low on power.

#30 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:11 PM

Sasuke has a lightning jutsu, I dunno why he can't use chidori to charge up his damned phone if its low on power.

He probably tried once.

18k307vgax9ahjpg.jpg

• Sasuke K, Five-Tailed-Fenrir, Darthwin and 1 other like this

95d.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#31 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

As the above depicted I would imagine he destroyed a phone attempting that.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#32 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Happy mothers Day, Sakura!!
  • Sasuke K and trafalgarlawisop like this

Posted Image

#33 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

She needs to get naruto drunk and get it on with him. She obviously made a mistake.  :<_<:

@Rifle

There already has been theories that Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi or a fodder guy knocked her up off screen was the reason she passed out. The only problem for NS is that Kishi is due to fly over to American in the heart of the NH fandom--New York City--to visit the western NHers that will kiss his feet and bowed down to him as their god for making NH canon  :lolxg: Unfortunately, it's expected of Kishi not to troll the NH fandom as he's doing with the SS fandom because of his visit to the Big Apple. However, since Kishi did the unexpected and impossible by trashing logic and over stepped the boundaries of literature to retcon his entire series and mislead a good portion of his fans by pissing off his own people. I would not put it pass him to take shots at the NH fandom somewhere in the future with something like a legit NS scandal or a tease like how he's doing with the SSers. 

#34 Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Five-Tailed-Fenrir

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationFloating aimlessly.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

@Rifle

There already has been theories that Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi or a fodder guy knocked her up off screen was the reason she passed out. The only problem for NS is that Kishi is due to fly over to American in the heart of the NH fandom--New York City--to visit the western NHers that will kiss his feet and bowed down to him as their god for making NH canon  :lolxg: Unfortunately, it's expected of Kishi not to troll the NH fandom as he's doing with the SS fandom because of his visit to the Big Apple. However, since Kishi did the unexpected and impossible by trashing logic and over stepped the boundaries of literature to retcon his entire series and mislead a good portion of his fans by pissing off his own people. I would not put it pass him to take shots at the NH fandom somewhere in the future with something like a legit NS scandal or a tease like how he's doing with the SSers. 

Your posts are funny to read.

• waleuska, retroluffy13, BoriketheBlackDragon and 2 others like this

The greatest thing about forums-- you get to see everyone's opinion on a certain topic of discussion.

The worst thing about forums-- you get to see everyone's opinion on a certain topic of discussion.

See where I'm going with this?

#35 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

You want to make that poor bird work just so he can see Sakura? Dick move bro.
  • waleuska and BoriketheBlackDragon like this

#36 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

Hmm, I still think it's a bit too early to call Sasuke a deadbeat father even though we don't know his reasons for not contacting his family. I don't like him that much, but maybe he has a legit reason that'll show he's the opposite. 

#37 Hellion

Hellion

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

^^^^Hmmm I dunno but the cover picture for this thread is very telling about their whole family dynamic.

@Rifle

There already has been theories that Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi or a fodder guy knocked her up off screen was the reason she passed out. The only problem for NS is that Kishi is due to fly over to American in the heart of the NH fandom--New York City--to visit the western NHers that will kiss his feet and bowed down to him as their god for making NH canon :lolxg: Unfortunately, it's expected of Kishi not to troll the NH fandom as he's doing with the SS fandom because of his visit to the Big Apple. However, since Kishi did the unexpected and impossible by trashing logic and over stepped the boundaries of literature to retcon his entire series and mislead a good portion of his fans by pissing off his own people. I would not put it pass him to take shots at the NH fandom somewhere in the future with something like a legit NS scandal or a tease like how he's doing with the SSers.

I've been reading your posts and I seriously want to ask you WTF are you ever talking about? I think you might take manga relationships too seriously or you're just trolling

Edited by Hellion, 12 May 2015 - 04:53 AM.

• TheLastPierrot likes this

#38 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

^^^^Hmmm I dunno but the cover picture for this thread is very telling about their whole family dynamic.

I've been reading your posts and I seriously want to ask you WTF are you ever talking about? I think you might take manga relationships too seriously or you're just trolling

Im really afraid he might kill someone one of these days over a naruto flame war, Im not sure if I should feel sorry for him and try to help or just feel afraid cuz he truly sounds psychotic

Happy mothers Day, Sakura!!

did you mean Karin? :perv: :hurr: :xD:

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#39 Hellion

Hellion

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

Im really afraid he might kill someone one of these days over a naruto flame war, Im not sure if I should feel sorry for him and try to help or just feel afraid cuz he truly sounds psychotic

Lol yeah insanity now about that picture. Sasuke is standing away fron his "family" with his back turned, Sarada is looking lost, confused, and lonely and Sakura is standing there like everything is just fine. Yep a picture is worth a thousand words.

#40 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

Hmm, I still think it's a bit too early to call Sasuke a deadbeat father even though we don't know his reasons for not contacting his family. I don't like him that much, but maybe he has a legit reason that'll show he's the opposite.

Well you're on your own with that.

Wow. I must have been like something out of a horror movie or video game back in the day during the shipping wars to you  :lolxg:

The pregnant theory where Sakura fainted in the first chapter (although i don't believe this theory).

Trolling? Kishi is already trolling his audience.

Mather of fact, I don't take this piece of trash spin off and franchise seriously when the author multiple times indirectly admitted that he does not know how to write for shit is why the editors meddled with the manga. He has no respect for his work and characters. He likes to mislead his fans. He cares more about the outside world (that pirates 90% of his shit) than his own people. There you have it. Anything else you want to know  :-_-:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users