230 replies to this topic

#41 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

Sakura is standing there like everything is just fine.

Strong. Female. Character. Kishi was right all along. Only a character with that type of mental fortitude would continue to live in her idealized reality rather than face reality as it really was. Sasuke truly won. 

#42 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:53 PM

Strong. Female. Character. Kishi was right all along. Only a character with that type of mental fortitude would continue to live in her idealized reality rather than face reality as it really was. Sasuke truly won. 

but...but she destroys rocks with a punch now.....that totally equals character development! (believe it or not thats what sakura fans truly believe)  :lol: :lol: :laugh:

• waleuska and retroluffy13 like this

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#43 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:12 AM

but...but she destroys rocks with a punch now.....that totally equals character development! (believe it or not thats what sakura fans truly believe)  :lol: :lol: :laugh:

This post is priceless :lmao:

#44 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

Hiya. I'm back.

I have to say, like most readers I really enjoyed how badly Sakuroach(Or should we call her Cuckuroach from now on) got trolled by Kishi. That and the salty tears and pathetic defenses from her fanboys and SS shippers.

There really is no excuse to how she's ended up. An unemployed, debt-ridden housewife whose spent 13 years raising her daughter alone without so much as a single letter or even a photo from her 'husband'. At least Salad had the sense to point out how screwed up her parents' 'relationship'(If there ever was any) really is.

Sakura fans can be as loyal as defensive as they want. The fact remains that their idol wasted the best years of her life waiting for Sasuke and while Hinata is happily married to the Hokage with a functional family Cuckura has nothing to do but sweep her house, dodge questions from her daughter and curl up at night with a vibrator.  :lol:

• retroluffy13 and Darthwin like this

#45 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:42 AM

Hiya. I'm back.

I have to say, like most readers I really enjoyed how badly Sakuroach(Or should we call her Cuckuroach from now on) got trolled by Kishi. That and the salty tears and pathetic defenses from her fanboys and SS shippers.

There really is no excuse to how she's ended up. An unemployed, debt-ridden housewife whose spent 13 years raising her daughter alone without so much as a single letter or even a photo from her 'husband'. At least Salad had the sense to point out how screwed up her parents' 'relationship'(If there ever was any) really is.

Sakura fans can be as loyal as defensive as they want. The fact remains that their idol wasted the best years of her life waiting for Sasuke and while Hinata is happily married to the Hokage with a functional family Cuckura has nothing to do but sweep her house, dodge questions from her daughter and curl up at night with a vibrator.  :lol:

FREAKING THIS GUY!!!

I kept em warm for ya bro.

Edited by retroluffy13, 19 May 2015 - 07:42 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#46 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

Aside from my sadistic pleasure at seeing Cuckuroach get what was coming to her I do appreciate that for once Kishi took a realistic approach and gave us a logical progression of the one-sided, abusive SasuSaku relationship from the original series(Where she remained blindly in love with him while he didn't give a rat's ass about her) instead of suddenly turning Sasuke into a loving husband and family man, which he never was and never will be.

• retroluffy13 likes this

#47 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

oh definitely. I love the new angle kishi is taking with the sasusaku relationship. whether this was always his intention or he finally let fans like us get in his head is up for debate. either way, hes made his stance clear. sasusaku is toxic, ugly, and disturbing. and I love it.

Edited by retroluffy13, 19 May 2015 - 07:59 AM.

• The Witcher likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#48 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

I think now that the main series is over

and what I can gather from talking with fans

Sakura's fanbase is built less on the Character that is in the Narrative Proper and is built more on the "Idea" of Sakura/The potential that was there but untapped.

Cause i'll have lots of conversations where the Fanon version of Sakura is talked about like she's canon and Kishi just messed her up.

Edited by Tenno, 19 May 2015 - 02:50 PM.

• waleuska and retroluffy13 like this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#49 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:36 PM

t. The fact remains that their idol wasted the best years of her life waiting

But anyways HI WITCHER

I disagree, I don't think taking care of a child is a waste. 

• waleuska likes this

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#50 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

@Tenno

After all, the fanon Sakura actually became the canon Sakura and the original was toss out to the garbage pin all because of Hinata's popularity worldwide and backlash from haters in 2010. So there is nothing left to be considered fanon. Only scraps of Sakura's development for 15 years went into the grinder, so she regressed back into her fangirl-self and became a pathetic pitch, enslaved to Sasuke for all eternity while she could have gotten a better man for herself. Or a better father for Sarada.

Hiya. I'm back.

I just call her Suckura. The world greatest sucker. The original Sakura died with the original Naruto (in the spoiler tag). All you have is retcon Naruto (Nardo) the world's greatest scumbag and retcon Sakura (Suckura)  :lolxg:

Spoiler

Well, that's what happens when Hinata fanboys and fangirls never cared about Naruto's looks for hinata when its always all about her. Too bad for you guys and Hinata. This guy  held the original Sakura's hand and jumped into the grinder with her  :hurr:

Edited by Sasuke K, 20 May 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#51 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

I think now that the main series is over

and what I can gather from talking with fans

Sakura's fanbase is built less on the Character that is in the Narrative Proper and is built more on the "Idea" of Sakura/The potential that was there but untapped.

Cause i'll have lots of conversations where the Fanon version of Sakura is talked about like she's canon and Kishi just messed her up.

Kishi did mess her up. He described her as competent and gave her single moments where she looked even moderately talented as a ninja, but then he had her defeated in stupid ways.

If she really never did a damn thing, her fans would have nothing to talk about. 

She was ruined just like Kaguya was ruined. Kaguya had her Byakugan active, but was hit by an attack she didn't see coming. Besides Sakura's attack, Kaguya already showed she could use a jutsu like Full Body Blow to just blow up everything around her, but she conveniently forgot how to use it when she was surrounded by enemies. 

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#52 TheLastPierrot

TheLastPierrot

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

@Tenno

After all, the fanon Sakura actually became the canon Sakura and the original was toss out to the garbage pin all because of Hinata's popularity worldwide and backlash from haters in 2010. So there is nothing left to be considered fanon. Only scraps of Sakura's development for 15 years went into the grinder, so she regressed back into her fangirl-self and became a pathetic pitch, enslaved to Sasuke for all eternity while she could have gotten a better man for herself. Or a better father for Sarada.

I just call her Suckura. The world greatest sucker. The original Sakura died with the original Naruto (in the spoiler tag). All you have is retcon Naruto (Nardo) the world's greatest scumbag and retcon Sakura (Suckura)  :lolxg:

Well, that's what happens when Hinata fanboys and fangirls never cared about Naruto's looks for hinata when its always all about her. Too bad for you guys and Hinata. This guy  held the original Sakura's hand and jumped into the grinder with her  :hurr:

sorry to inform you but sakura was never a good character, actually in part 1 she was even worse since her obsession with the Sauce was at its peek  :hurr::hurr::xD:
Her character looked less annoying once Sasuke was out of the picture but that's no real development since every time Sasuke appeared in the manga she reverted to her part1 self.

also, what the hell has Hinata to do with Sakura?? :lolxg::lolxg::lolxg:

check my facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook...heDreamCatcherz

or my twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLastPierrot

#53 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:44 PM

sorry to inform you but sakura was never a good character, actually in part 1 she was even worse since her obsession with the Sauce was at its peek  :hurr: :hurr: :xD:
Her character looked less annoying once Sasuke was out of the picture but that's no real development since every time Sasuke appeared in the manga she reverted to her part1 self.

also, what the hell has Hinata to do with Sakura?? :lolxg: :lolxg: :lolxg:

Another poster who who embraces shit story telling. Lol you are acting as if Sakura was a real person. She is a fictional character drawn with ink on paper.

The team 7 first meeting is literally the point of A of your MC. Sakura was an annoying selfish fangirl who hated Naruto... If she is a main character she is supposed to go through... something called character development when it was a story about growing up and progressing (which you have no clue and all you can do is slander people who actually have a more valid opinion than yours...).  Sakura actually did that throughout part 1 until the godawful kage arc where Kishi's writing went downhill (saved a little by Kushina's past) which coincided with Hinata's becoming magically more important.

By Making (rather being forced) Naruhina canon Kishi pretty much dooms Sakura to a beautiful romance with Sasuke that Hinatards deemed as a happy ending for her lol. Hinata's unwillingly (more her fans caused) causes Neji's death for being a pairing fodder when he was meant to live and free himself from his horrible curse and did not surpass his dad. Hinata was meant to be the heiress of her clan (she was meant to prove to her dad that she was not trash) and being with Neji made perfect sense in order to resolve the curse. Sakura ending with Naruto made more sense considering the amount of development, chemistry and parallels they got and was part of the arc she had to overcome.

#54 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:30 PM

Another poster who who embraces shit story telling. Lol you are acting as if Sakura was a real person. She is a fictional character drawn with ink on paper.

The team 7 first meeting is literally the point of A of your MC. Sakura was an annoying selfish fangirl who hated Naruto... If she is a main character she is supposed to go through... something called character development when it was a story about growing up and progressing (which you have no clue and all you can do is slander people who actually have a more valid opinion than yours...).  Sakura actually did that throughout part 1 until the godawful kage arc where Kishi's writing went downhill (saved a little by Kushina's past) which coincided with Hinata's becoming magically more important.

By Making (rather being forced) Naruhina canon Kishi pretty much dooms Sakura to a beautiful romance with Sasuke that Hinatards deemed as a happy ending for her lol. Hinata's unwillingly (more her fans caused) causes Neji's death for being a pairing fodder when he was meant to live and free himself from his horrible curse and did not surpass his dad. Hinata was meant to be the heiress of her clan (she was meant to prove to her dad that she was not trash) and being with Neji made perfect sense in order to resolve the curse. Sakura ending with Naruto made more sense considering the amount of development, chemistry and parallels they got and was part of the arc she had to overcome.

id say its great story telling. when it comes to love, sakura got everything she wanted and deserved. in that order. she never deserved Naruto. she could have grown to deserve him but the story never pointed her in said direction so she yeah.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#55 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:22 PM

Sakura was in love with sasuke. That doesn't need to chance for her to have character development. She need to be useful in part 2 where she wasn't in part 1. Stay on naruto dick is what made her an awful character in part 2.

Sakura should have been the one to bring back sasuke into the light not naruto. That should have been her character development not some stupid cliche were she was mean to naurto and turn a 180 and then fall in love with him.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#56 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:58 PM

when he was meant to live and free himself from his horrible curse and did not surpass his dad.

Neji's goal was never to surpass his dad. But if it was he did it in Part 1 he pretty much figured out the main branch's fighting style and played a part in reuniting the clan.

Hinata was meant to be the heiress of her clan (she was meant to prove to her dad that she was not trash)

No Hinata didn't want to be heiress and in the war she was able to become a ninja her dad would be proud of.

and being with Neji made perfect sense in order to resolve the curse.

what?

Edited by ddboy102, 20 May 2015 - 03:59 PM.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#57 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

Lol this is pure gold  The entire Naruto fandom fucking sucks like hell!

1409452236_1386423053_idhys7_92ct8qo.gif

sorry to inform you but sakura was never a good character, actually in part 1 she was even worse since her obsession with the Sauce was at its peek   :hurr::hurr::xD:

also, what the hell has Hinata to do with Sakura?? :lolxg::lolxg::lolxg:

*facepalm* This what happens when fanboys such as these and otakus are too obsessed with Hinata's tits they prefer canon over storytelling. And why Hinata has to do with Sakura because simply Sakura is the former heroine in the franchise. Any Sakura accomplishment demoralizes  Hinata's position as the lead female/heroine and among other things.

Kishi's writing went down the hill when his first editor and assistant went out the door in 2009-2010. They were the brains and balls behind Kishi's success for a decade. NH happened because SP's involvement and SJ signed off (oof the record) on that, so the manga ends with NH and used SS as a launching pad. Reason why Sakura is getting the shit treatment is because Kishi hates the pairing, which he stated in one of his interviews that he has been suffering from Sasuke and Sakura for 15. Kishi clearly doesn't want to see her happy with any other guy except Naruto. The 4 interviews that mentioned together proved that Naruto is Sakura's second love interest that she had to be retcon to pretend that she never had any interaction with naruto since the first chapter. NS's demise is the core of this franchise's that most logic went down with the NS, so as Sakura's feelings for Naruto to ensure that they do not remain as friends. Kishi never wanted Naruto and Sakura to remain friends, it was either for all or nothing, which we know the answer to that. 

As for Hinata having a happy ending, I'm just holding off on that until we know the full extend of Naruto and Hinata's relationship on paper. NejiHina was the most popular Hinata X Male pairing in Japan and Kishi killed neji just because of that, as he explained neji died as a cupid to make NH happen. And chapter 615 was where her character was destroyed just as chapter 699 for Sakura. Hinata had potential but she could get over of stop her obsession of humping Naruto's cock. 

Neji's goal was never to surpass his dad. But if it was he did it in Part 1 he pretty much figured out the main branch's fighting style and played a part in reuniting the clan.

No Hinata didn't want to be heiress and in the war she was able to become a ninja her dad would be proud of.

what?

As I recalled in the manga. She never said and verbal claim on that and I don't see why people see it that way unless it was explained in the anime. She has no interest to become heiress does not mean she declined it. She's a noble.

Edited by Sasuke K, 21 May 2015 - 12:58 AM.

• trafalgarlawisop likes this

#58 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

Lol this is pure gold  Naruto fandom sure sucks

http://ell.akamai.coub.com/get/bucket:12...

*facepalm* This what happens when fanboys such as these and otakus are too obsessed with Hinata's tits they convinced. And why Hinata has to do with Sakura because simply Sakura is the former heroine in the franchise. Any Sakura accomplishment demoralizes  Hinata's position as the lead female/heroine and among other things.

Yes, watching people fight is so much better than what hinata did in this manga.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#59 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

Yes, watching people fight is so much better than what hinata did in this manga.

Even that doesn't help. Kishi's battle have lost its touch over the past 5 years.

#60 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

Even that doesn't help. Kishi's battle have lost its touch over the past 5 years.

wrong. Naruto v Sasuke round two was entirely amazingly epic.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users