#21 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:44 PM

Barcelona played well, true. But the reason they've won is how bad Bayern's defence was today. Not to mention that in the offence, they used one scheme: pass to the left or right side, try to go closer to the end line and try to pass to someone in the penalty area. As if they were afraid to take a shot from outside the penalty area.

It was painfuly obvious that they need Ribery, Robben and Alaba.

Inb4 Messi fanboys start jizzing everywhere.

Edited by CuChulainn, 06 May 2015 - 03:45 PM.

#22 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:47 PM

The way Messi scored the second goal. That was so sick. Honestly, how many people in the world would dare to do that vs Neuer in a CL semi? Not many, or any at all. 

Barcelona played well, true. But the reason they've won is how bad Bayern's defence was today. Not to mention that in the offence, they used one scheme: pass to the left or right side, try to go closer to the end line and try to pass to someone in the penalty area. As if they were afraid to take a shot from outside the penalty area.

Who wouldn't jizz after that performance. Fuck yeah idc. 

• zetruz and Blink22 like this

#23 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

The shoutcaster nearly jizzed in his pants when Messi was scoring. The first goal was so-so, the second wouldn't have happened if Boateng didn't look like someone bound his legs or something. And the third goal was just... I don't know who broke the line, but it was so bad.

I just hope Guardiola goes.

#24 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

The shoutcaster nearly jizzed in his pants when Messi was scoring. The first goal was so-so, the second wouldn't have happened if Boateng didn't look like someone bound his legs or something. And the third goal was just... I don't know who broke the line, but it was so bad.

The commentator here was the same. But imo that says a lot about the player.

Besides the goals, he gave an assist and put both Suarez and Neymar in front of the goal a few times. Not to mention all the cross passes that created chances for Barca. Sure, the lost the ball a few times but he was still amazing.

Fact is Bayern gave him too much freedom and that was costly in the end. Usually the opponents have two or three guys that constantly stick to Messi and back eachother up. Bayern didn't do that at all. They played it 1on1 and sticked to their own style. That was a bad move seeing as they were playing in Barca and were missing a few key players. Thingss would have ended in the first half already hadn't it been for Neuer.  

Edited by tattaslayr, 06 May 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#25 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

Most goals are dependent on defender mistakes, obviously. The first goal wasn't that extraordinary, actually; i feel Neuer kind of failed there, though he obviously played well overall. And the second goal was defender mistake, sure, but the finish was exquisite. You don't have to be a Messi fapster to admit that much. And I'm not one.:shrug:

(Neymar's finish was also rather cool. Sleek.)

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#26 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

Bayern´s priority was to contain the incredible offense, of course some pushing back would have given the defence some room to breathe but for that, we miss the quality right now, as painfully as it is to admit.

The way Messi scored the second goal. That was so sick. Honestly, how many people in the world would dare to do that vs Neuer in a CL semi? Not many, or any at all. 

I am a Bayern fan and even i....

• zetruz likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#27 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

Most goals are dependent on defender mistakes, obviously. The first goal wasn't that extraordinary, actually; i feel Neuer kind of failed there, though he obviously played well overall. And the second goal was defender mistake, sure, but the finish was exquisite. You don't have to be a Messi fapster to admit that much. And I'm not one. :shrug:

(Neymar's finish was also rather cool. Sleek.)

Whoever was trying to rush that counterattack was the one to blame for the first goal. I think it was Neuer? In any case Bayern played the ball very quickly while the Barca players were complaining to the ref. Somehow the ball was intercepted and BOOM. A goal out of no where. It happened all very quickly. 

#28 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

@Scorpion2k4u

What now for your team? Granted, you've sewn up the league, but lost to Dortmund in the cup-semis & now its almost a certainty Barca will advance.

Actually, I do sympathize with Pep & co.; Neymar should have been booked for diving which would see him sent off, & that Messi goal would have never happened.

Still, it was naive of Bernat to lose the ball so easily.

You guys would need a miracle of biblical proportions to go through, I'm afraid.

yjEhBS7.png

#29 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

A season with only the championship, what a tragedy.....

Jokes aside, no Bayern fan blames or will blame for the loss in the cup, even if the penalty shootout was painfully hilarious. Same for the CL in which we would lose against the best team in the world right now with a relatively subpar team. We know what the team can do at our best, sounds like an excuse, it isn´t one.

The Neymar thing, sure, it is correct, but if we think of all the chances Barca had....

We do not need biblical proportions, Robbery would be fine B)

qhz8b56l.png

#30 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

A season with only the championship, what a tragedy.....

Jokes aside, no Bayern fan blames or will blame for the loss in the cup, even if the penalty shootout was painfully hilarious. Same for the CL in which we would lose against the best team in the world right now with a relatively subpar team. We know what the team can do at our best, sounds like an excuse, it isn´t one.

The Neymar thing, sure, it is correct, but if we think of all the chances Barca had....

We do not need biblical proportions, Robbery would be fine B)

I wonder what Beckbauer has to say though. After these types of matches he usually is pretty bashfull. 

#31 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

I wonder what Beckbauer has to say though. After these types of matches he usually is pretty bashfull. 

Beckenbauer is a pompous prick, nobody cares about what he has to say, except the media.

qhz8b56l.png

#32 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

That depends if the duo are fit for next week's match.

And can Pep risk going all gung-ho, knowing conceding a (away) goal would means GG?

Its still 99.9% in Barca's favor, no matter how you look at it.

yjEhBS7.png

#33 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

That depends if the duo are fit for next week's match.

And can Pep risk going all gung-ho, knowing conceding a (away) goal would means GG?

Its still 99.9% in Barca's favor, no matter how you look at it.

Nah, Robben definitely not, with Ribery, there is a slight chance

I doubt it, that´s not his style

Of course, Barca is not Porto

qhz8b56l.png

#34 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

If they somehow get Alaba back that'd be quite a boost for them. I'd put Lahm back on the rightback event hough Rafinha wasn't that bad, he is stil more secure if you want to keep that zero at home. And he needs to put Gotze in. If Ribery is fit then he needs to play and Xabi Alonso needs to go.  That would be the perfect LU for the current Bayern.

Neuer

Lahm - Benatia - Boateng - Alaba

Schweini 

Gotze - Thago

Muller - Lewa - Ribery

A vert offensive LU but you have to go all out if you want to have a chance. 

#35 CuChulainn

CuChulainn

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationGwlad Pwyl

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

Well, Bayern doesn't have much too lose. Barca would need to play awfully bad for Bayern to score three goals without going all-in. They just have to take the risk.

#36 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

Not even a Barca or Messi fan. But I got goosebumps after that second goal when the crowd started chanting Messi's name!

#37 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June.

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#38 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

Nah, Robben definitely not, with Ribery, there is a slight chance

I doubt it, that´s not his style

Of course, Barca is not Porto

Ribery's out for the rest of the season, so that pretty much makes your (initial) statement of not needing 'biblical proportions' to overcome the deficit by having Robbery null.

Its not about his style or sticking to his principles, its about doing something different & going for broke; if not, they're out if they don't get the goals.

You don't say?

Manchester United has reached agreement with PSV Eindhoven and Memphis Depay for the player's transfer, subject to a medical, once the transfer window opens in June.

Yeah, it was confirmed a while ago.

So excited by this signing. Lol @ Pool, though. :lol:

I see Di Maria & Januzaj leaving after this season.

yjEhBS7.png

#39 tattaslayr

tattaslayr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Everybody is so hyped about Depay and we here in Holland are just hoping he doesn't fuck up

#40 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Never mind about Bayern. >_>

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users