#1101 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:38 AM

That's how good it is forget the Cup the World is good lol.

Btw its going to be interesting to see Ronaldo at Juventus. 

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#1102 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,176 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:15 AM

That's how good it is forget the Cup the World is good lol.

Btw its going to be interesting to see Ronaldo at Juventus.

Seeing him leave us really made me go through all of the stages of grief yesterday man

I still can't believe it

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1103 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:35 AM

Yeah it's pretty weird honestly. Especially since there had been so many rumors before of Ronaldo transferring that I just stopped listening to them. But at least it will mean the transfer window will provide some entertainment before the season starts since Real Madrid have some holes to fill and money to spend. And when the season ended I thought Bale was the one who was gonna leave  :lolxg:

#1104 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:05 PM

France vs Croatia finals incoming!!

Rooting for Croatia here.

• Raiden and Royal_King like this

#1105 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:12 PM

Croatia played 3 120-minute matches in a row. And France has Kante LOL

Support Croatia! It's time East Europe have their glory (Russia and Czechlovakia used to win Euro but never WC and Yugoslavia, once one of the biggest talent factories, never even won once). Imagine if Yugoslavia still existed...their national football team would be filled with big names.

Edit: And also, it's time Serie A get their glory back (probably not as good as the 90s though)! Ronaldo's transfering there might bring the country up. Their football business has been so bad the last decade (Inter and Juve are the only two stars on the dark sky). Maybe Inter should buy Messi, too LOL. The CL runner-up getting the champion's ace is effectively like a change of throne, hopefully. If Ronaldo won CL and top scorer at Juve, he will make history. I think the second to win CL in 3 different teams after Seedorf? And first top scorer in all the top 3 European leagues (several have been top scorer in 2 like Suarez or Nistelrooy but I don't recall any who has won all 3)

Edited by Fulmine, 11 July 2018 - 11:28 PM.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1106 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:17 PM

You can lay those dreams to rest. Messi ain't leaving Barcelona anytime soon, if ever. The only teams who have given Juventus run for their money in Serie A in the recent years are Napoli and Roma and they don't compare to the finances of the old lady and are such still forced to sell their best players to richer clubs. Until the Milan clubs get their shit together I just don't see Juventus getting dethroned.

Ronaldo winning the CL with Juventus though... oh boy.

#1107 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:06 PM

Croatia did not deserve that. Disappointed with the ref.

#1108 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,887 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

Higher average age than France (the 3 most famous key players are all in their 30s even and Modric ran the most in the tournament), played 3 120-minute matches in a row and yet still possessed the ball like this. Perisic ran all over the place LOL Too bad they just don't have some physical juggernauts to butt head against France's young and strong team.

Well, I guess overall they just lack experience. Mandzukic and Perisic handed the first two goals of France and put Croatia under unexpected mental burden whilst they were playing so well. Then they could not make full use of the chances they created (shooting off-target). More than a few times the players didn't understand each other otherwise they would have even more opportunities which looked quite ridiculous because I'm kinda sure those situations were textbook.

I do think France's strategy was to sit back and counter-attack to begin with (freaking Mbappe) but it wouldn't have worked out well if Croatia didn't ruin themselves.

Tch, such is football. Good thing Modric won the Golden Ball. Hopefully Modric reamains healthy for another 2 years (like Pirlo) and Croatia suddenly churn out guys like Mbappe hahaha They might win EURO that way.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1109 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,176 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:29 PM

3 times in a row baby!

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1110 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:25 PM

Congrats France. I feel sorry for Croatia though. One hell of a fight. On another note congrats to Novak on winning Wimbledon after a drought. 

HXZmyoy.jpg

#1111 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

On the bright side this means France are all but guaranteed to crash the next WC.

• gametaka, gintokichimaru and Royal_King like this

#1112 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

Time for Mourinho to leave,get rid of Pogba as well,never wanted him back.

#1113 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:40 PM

Time for Mourinho to leave,get rid of Pogba as well,never wanted him back.

Its reached a point where I don't know how United could even justify keeping him.

HXZmyoy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users