#261 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon....

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:37 AM

https://youtu.be/PCUqwUoGDxg

That was first time in in JoJo anime history where I couldn't stop laughing my ass off, damn near broke my sides. I love me some Jodeci, but the implications alone is just too funny. It's bad enough trying to explain to some folks who thinks it's a show about some dudes running around in halter tops and open shirts, Freak'n You as end credit music does not help, lol.
  • Tokoya likes this

mpGgikj.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

Spoiler *Under Construction*

#262 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:32 AM

That was first time in in JoJo anime history where I couldn't stop laughing my ass off, damn near broke my sides. I love me some Jodeci, but the implications alone is just too funny. It's bad enough trying to explain to some folks who thinks it's a show about some dudes running around in halter tops and open shirts, Freak'n You as end credit music does not help, lol.

I just caught the "feeling so horny" line :lolxg:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#263 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:11 AM

Best anime ending [period]

#264 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:06 AM

Am I the only one who thinks Giorno has one too many powers? I mean, his basic ability is that he's final form Cars from Part 2, but then he also casts reflect on all of his familiars. Not only that, but his punches stun his opponents indefinitely? What? Are these three things even related in any way? If his opponents didn't also play incredibly unfairly, I'd be pissed.

Edited by Athos, 06 November 2018 - 09:06 AM.

samisig.jpg

#265 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon....

Posted 06 November 2018 - 03:52 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Giorno has one too many powers? I mean, his basic ability is that he's final form Cars from Part 2, but then he also casts reflect on all of his familiars. Not only that, but his punches stun his opponents indefinitely? What? Are these three things even related in any way? If his opponents didn't also play incredibly unfairly, I'd be pissed.

I wouldn't worry, 2 out of 3 of those things won't be used and/or referenced ever again, joining the long list of things that were either forgotten, changed, or retconned (like Star Finger, stands being ghost ripples, e.g.), with more to come.

mpGgikj.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

Spoiler *Under Construction*

#266 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 09:56 AM

It’s here. They surpassed the manga.
  • JDG973 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic