401 replies to this topic

#401 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

is a hack, he doesn't know how handle an ensemble story, he doesn't know how to keep it interesting. Marine ford did not lived up to expectations, Dressrosa was mishandled and now what should have been a simple rescue have turned into a cluster confusing bored/joke. I don't know what Oda wants from this late arc. Maybe he's trying to make big mom into a future ally of the strawhats?, who in the world knows. The whole thing is just a mess.

Edited by tenchu, 19 November 2017 - 01:55 PM.

• D.Hyuga likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#402 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

is a hack, he doesn't know how handle an ensemble story, he doesn't know how to keep it interesting. Marine ford did not lived up to expectations, Dressrosa was mishandled and now what should have been a simple rescue have turned into a cluster confusing bored/joke. I don't know what Oda wants from this late arc. Maybe he's trying to make big mom into a future ally of the strawhats?, who in the world knows. The whole thing is just a mess.

The biggest mistake they made(Oda and editors) is that they didn't move from Oda's work to Oda's brand, yes, they are milking it every possible way, movies, games etc, but OP itself is still handled by Oda himself, and he is both bad artist and bad writer.

He was just one of the biggest 'fantasy story'(for underaged folks) lottery winners(2. is Rowling), story that was ment to be 5 year long became the best selling ever.

So they just needed some people that would continue his work, as shadows. both as shadow artist and shadow writer.

I am really getting anoyed by 'his once in a month' brakes, and story is getting more and more forced and flat plain.

There is no more creativity in this work and fatcats are just prolonging it for the sake of profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users