491 replies to this topic

#41 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:09 AM

Even if read in volume format, this arc is still crap.

Reading it in bulk will only highlight and empathize the major probs of this arc even more so.

Since in volume format, the plot progresses at a snails pace thanks to Oda padding chapters out with useless fodder and pointless secondary characters nobody gives a fuck about for the most part.

Not to mention, the major fights being either off paneled or too short like in the case of the fights against Doffy's executives.

So no even if read in volume format, this Dressrosa arc still sucks ass.

so your saying you didn't go back and read it in bulk then? because weve had a few people do tha twho all seem to not understand why desserosa is so hated. arsonist joe for one.

its one thing to propose a theory but until you've tested it its just a bunch of hot air.

Edited by retroluffy13, 04 June 2015 - 09:10 AM.

• BoriketheBlackDragon likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#42 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

Even if read in volume format, this arc is still crap.

Reading it in bulk will only highlight and empathize the major probs of this arc even more so.

Since in volume format, the plot progresses at a snails pace thanks to Oda padding chapters out with useless fodder and pointless secondary characters nobody gives a fuck about for the most part.

Not to mention, the major fights being either off paneled or too short like in the case of the fights against Doffy's executives.

So no even if read in volume format, this Dressrosa arc still sucks ass.

wow there buddy.......

I believe the question was

Someone should go and  read the arc and see if its better when reading it in bulk. 

and yes. no one on this entire forum can tell me it is not better to read in blocks instead of waiting long hours every single week. sometimes 2 weeks at a time to see a glimpse of what you think could be something interesting only to be proven wrong time and time again.

without the massive letdowns of having to wait a week, or 2, only for the chapter to suck it is a lot better

also there are some cool moments......like.......seeing DD scared of the incoming meteor.......... I will get back to you guys on the others........ OH right sanji getting his ass kicked.....wait that isn't anything new post TS..........I will keep thinking as I reread it for the 5th time.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#43 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:48 AM

Its meant to be good on a weekly basis not in volumes.

I have read FI in bulk and most of the times I found myself reading pretty much every panels and enjoying myself feeling that I can stop at almost everyone of them. FI being the worst arc is the biggest fallacy spread by the fallacy spread by some dumb fans. 

#44 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:53 AM

I have read FI in bulk and most of the times I found myself reading pretty much every panels and enjoying myself feeling that I can stop at almost everyone of them. FI being the worst arc is the biggest fallacy spread by the fallacy spread by some dumb fans. 

Why?  Because it comes out weekly?  Kubo has openly stated he writes in Volumes, why not other Mangaka?

And how is a difference in opinion a fallacy?  That implies your opinion is the correct one.

95d.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#45 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

hahahaha talking about fallacies spread by fans with that username is either a hilarious joke or you are not aware of the irony.......... Either way that was a good minuet of laughing

also, WHAT? how do you like FI? honestly curious. I could list the things I hate about it. But I think it would be easier to list what I do like about it.

-Jimbe not joining

that is the list. please enlighten me as to any other positive elements.........oh and if you even think about saying "the SH showcasing their new post TS abilities" we are done here......

Why?  Because it comes out weekly?  Kubo has openly stated he writes in Volumes, why not other Mangaka?

And how is a difference in opinion a fallacy?  That implies your opinion is the correct one.

I dont think anyone should ever take lessons from Kubo........

banner.png

#46 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:56 AM

True enough, maybe that's why half the forum hates Dressrosa

• captain kidd likes this

95d.png

#47 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,950 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:04 AM

The thing is, EVERY manga is better in bulks.
And bulks are better when read on paper instead of being read online.
That goes for all manga, and is the reason why I buy physical copies. Of course the quality of the arcs still pends (PH is kinda tedious even on paper), but generally, it is simply better in print-volumes than weekly-online.
  • Red Haired Shanks likes this

#48 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

wow there buddy.......

I believe the question was

and yes. no one on this entire forum can tell me it is not better to read in blocks instead of waiting long hours every single week. sometimes 2 weeks at a time to see a glimpse of what you think could be something interesting only to be proven wrong time and time again.

without the massive letdowns of having to wait a week, or 2, only for the chapter to suck it is a lot better

also there are some cool moments......like.......seeing DD scared of the incoming meteor.......... I will get back to you guys on the others........ OH right sanji getting his ass kicked.....wait that isn't anything new post TS..........I will keep thinking as I reread it for the 5th time.....

LOL rereading this arc for the FIFTH time?  What a waste of time. You won't learn anything new from rereading this arc. since nothing happened and so much of it is useless filler. 

Itoo have tried rereading the arc in bulk, and I get a migrane trying to read it. It's actually worse to read in bulk IMO because you have to waste much more time. 

"sabo is not alive, this is some kind of trick" captian kidd

Spoiler

#49 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:28 AM

LOL rereading this arc for the FIFTH time?  What a waste of time. You won't learn anything new from rereading this arc. since nothing happened and so much of it is useless filler. 

Itoo have tried rereading the arc in bulk, and I get a migrane trying to read it. It's actually worse to read in bulk IMO because you have to waste much more time. 

That is true i never think about all that time i am never getting back.

I will admit, this Arc's one and only saving grace is Bartolomeo. He is the first good (non-vilian) character Oda created since........lets face it.....since sanji....

he is quirky but not annoyingly so.....like franky brook robin chopper.....usopp...... nearly every single other minor character.... and he is powerful. he is a tough guy but he actually shows us he deserves to be a tough guy.

unlike zoro who will talk about kiling all day but once the fight is over and he landed his single stroke and teleported post the enemy like he always does......well...... that guy is still living...... hell he cant even give up on his own life the right way.....

banner.png

#50 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

That is true i never think about all that time i am never getting back.

I will admit, this Arc's one and only saving grace is Bartolomeo. He is the first good (non-vilian) character Oda created since........lets face it.....since sanji....

he is quirky but not annoyingly so.....like franky brook robin chopper.....usopp...... nearly every single other minor character.... and he is powerful. he is a tough guy but he actually shows us he deserves to be a tough guy.

unlike zoro who will talk about kiling all day but once the fight is over and he landed his single stroke and teleported post the enemy like he always does......well...... that guy is still living...... hell he cant even give up on his own life the right way.....

Yes, Barto is the only good character to come out of this arc, but he is not doing anything but pushing lik all the other characters not Luffy or Law because Oda made them so stupid they  can only push

Spoiler

#51 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:36 AM

No love for Cabbage and Don Sai?

95d.png

#52 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

hahahaha talking about fallacies spread by fans with that username is either a hilarious joke or you are not aware of the irony.......... Either way that was a good minuet of laughing

also, WHAT? how do you like FI? honestly curious. I could list the things I hate about it. But I think it would be easier to list what I do like about it.

-Jimbe not joining

that is the list. please enlighten me as to any other positive elements.........oh and if you even think about saying "the SH showcasing their new post TS abilities" we are done here......

The difference is that its true. He is indeed overpowered and the plot will conveniently tell him not to use his power when he could win it easily u know like switching minds between dd and treble... but that's none of my business...

Here we go again

- I pretty much consider the shabondy reunion part of it and its awesome beyond words (the excitement of seeing these characters after literally two years).

- The descent to FI was a great breath of fresh air after the bittersweet ending of part 1. It had some of the best art was awesome (the underwater waterfall, the underwater trees). The straw hats interacting and goofing off non stop (nipple lights ftw). We have things like teamwork and Usopp saving the day and being praised by the crew. The fight against the kraken was really good Nami actually being useful.

- Fi was shorter and did not feel like stalling every chapters like this chapter.

- The supporting characters did not take the majority of the pages. If it were today Shiraoshi would have taken even more pages and characters like the minister of the left and right would have pages too.

- Zoro vs Hody had to be one of the best moment of the series. The page of Marimo going underwater is exhilarating. Why ? Before, the ts Zoro got owned a lot, felt bad and truly concerned for Luffy and even going as far to beg to Mihawk himself. In other words, you are rooting for Zoro and him owning Hody in one slash was satisfying because he earns it. The fact that he completely owns him underwater and the NFP pirates being astonished that something like this is even possible is icing on the cake cause its consistent with the theme of making the unthinkable possible and the world is filled with people surpassing limits. Its not like an overpowered emo that we barely know that gets all these freaking superlatives who was already an overconfident and badass who got more badass with no character development... 

- Jine actually has a role unlike flopijitora.

- The flashback was actually good. Fisher tiger was badass and made one of the best statement ever (good people are a dying breed). There is the concept of misinformation being spread like Legends vs Reality (Oda telling you not to believe everything you are told and people have their own agenda). 

- Hody must be one of the best villain because he is shallow and bland in every sense of the word He is the definition of a bandwagoner because he is unable to think by himself and lets his emotions and misconception rule his life. He is evil in every sense of the word and even as a kid he was not redeemable. He is like the people who swallowed the media's overhypisation of the Trayvon Martin case and the media blatantly lying and modifying facts (modifying the audio recording to make Z man more racist or intentionally using kid martin's photos) to make it a huge deal so that people can show more anger, frustration and chaos. I am not debating wether Z is guilty or not I am debating the media overhyping and blatantly modifying facts to serve their own interests. People wanting to make justice by themselves, being angry and angry sell for the medias cause they don't give a crap about them only the ratings. Holy did exactly all of this and he is an extremely relevant villain in our time. I don't mind Luffy owning him easily right after the time skip. The arc ended quickly and the fact it happened aftert a two year training is justifiable.

- Arlong crying must be one of the most haunting image of the series and actually felt legitimate unlike Bellamy's forced and awful redemption.

- Lol do you prefer seeing more man sherry , rebecca, the announcer vs Sanji being erocook and being badass ? Take your pick !  Would you rather see the straw hats when its a story about them vs a load of boring and pointless side and fillers characters.

- Nami's interaction with Jinbe was heartwarming and the way she forgives him was whoa. She is literally the female lead and acts for Luffy when it could be a little too emotional for him.

-  I do agree that Jinbe is boring but he did not take too much screen time, he did not do anything unlikable, he actually helped them constantly and he did not crap on other characters for the heck of it.

- Jinbe giving his blood to Luffy was a perfect way to close the along arc.

- Smoker and Tashigi's teased return was done almost perfectly and hyped you for the next arc that did not live up to it.

Yes there are flaws. Othime and Shiraoshi were kind of annoying but they were the only ones and did not take shitloads of pages unlike this arc which is almost every supporting characters. Hyouzou was kinda of disappointing. I always felt that FI seemed more impracticable to its inhabitants to human because I think Oda intended the island to be filled with water but was not doable or too complicated.

@brokebackdragon Oda said that he puts a maximum of content for every chapter... He is writing weekly. The problems is putting too much fat aka unnecessary character and plotlessness is still bad for the health.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 04 June 2015 - 11:47 AM.

• Hellion likes this

#53 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

No love for Cabbage and Don Sai?

Don sai? HE double L NO. he will forever be the loser that Luffy 1-shot/brushed aside like a fly..... ya he got a little more power to his kick but.....w/e....still has the durability of a goldfish.....

cabbage? I don't really like Oda's gimmicky fighters, people that have to do something special to fight. like Chopper's rumble. He seems too weak. and we all know when ever there is a swordsman in OP he will automatically be second to zoro. Brook had potential........then Zoro showed up and put him in his place.....

The difference is that its true. He is indeed overpowered and the plot will conveniently tell him not to use his power when he could win it easily u know like switching minds between dd and treble... but that's none of my business...

Here we go again

- I pretty much consider the shabondy reunion part of it and its awesome beyond words (the excitement of seeing these characters after literally two years).

- The descent to FI was a great breath of fresh air after the bittersweet ending of part 1. It had some of the best art was awesome (the underwater waterfall, the underwater trees). The straw hats interacting and goofing off non stop (nipple lights ftw). We have things like teamwork and Usopp saving the day and being praised by the crew. The fight against the kraken was really good Nami actually being useful.

- Fi was shorter and did not feel like stalling every chapters like this chapter.

- The supporting characters did not take the majority of the pages. If it were today Shiraoshi would have taken even more pages and characters like the minister of the left and right would have pages too.

- Zoro vs Hody had to be one of the best moment of the series. The page of Marimo going underwater is exhilarating. Why ? Before, the ts Zoro got owned a lot, felt bad and truly concerned for Luffy and even going as far to beg to Mihawk himself. In other words, you are rooting for Zoro and him owning Hody in one slash was satisfying because he earns it. The fact that he completely owns him underwater and the NFP pirates being astonished that something like this is even possible is icing on the cake cause its consistent with the theme of making the unthinkable possible and the world is filled with people surpassing limits. Its not like an overpowered emo that we barely know that gets all these freaking superlatives who was already an overconfident and badass who got more badass with no character development... 

- Jine actually has a role unlike flopijitora.

- The flashback was actually good. Fisher tiger was badass and made one of the best statement ever (good people are a dying breed). There is the concept of misinformation being spread like Legends vs Reality (Oda telling you not to believe everything you are told and people have their own agenda). 

- Hody must be one of the best villain because he is shallow and bland in every sense of the word He is the definition of a bandwagoner because he is unable to think by himself and lets his emotions and misconception rule his life. He is evil in every sense of the word and even as a kid he was not redeemable. He is like the people who swallowed the media's overhypisation of the Trayvon Martin case and the media blatantly lying and modifying facts (modifying the audio recording to make Z man more racist or intentionally using kid martin's photos) to make it a huge deal so that people can show more anger, frustration and chaos. I am not debating wether Z is guilty or not I am debating the media overhyping and blatantly modifying facts to serve their own interests. People wanting to make justice by themselves, being angry and angry sell for the medias cause they don't give a crap about them only the ratings. Holy did exactly all of this and he is an extremely relevant villain in our time. I don't mind Luffy owning him easily right after the time skip.

- Arlong crying must be one of the most haunting image of the series and actually felt legitimate unlike Bellamy's forced and awful redemption.

- Lol do you prefer seeing more man sherry , rebecca, the announcer vs Sanji being erocook and being badass ? Take your pick !  Would you rather see the straw hats when its a story about them vs a load of boring and pointless side and fillers characters.

- Nami's interaction with Jinbe was heartwarming and the way she forgives him was whoa. She is literally the female lead and acts for Luffy when it could be a little too emotional for him.

-  I do agree that Jinbe is boring but he did not take too much screen time, he did not do anything unlikable, he actually helped them constantly and he did not crap on other characters for the heck of it.

- Jinbe giving his blood to Luffy was a perfect way to close the along arc.

- Smoker and Tashigi's teased return was done almost perfectly and hyped you for the next arc that did not live up to it.

@brokebackdragon Oda said that he puts a maximum of content for every chapter... He is writing weekly. The problems is putting too much fat aka unnecessary character and plotlessness is still bad for the health.

the switching minds thing.......only works after stabbing the hearts of the attackers...... DD could dodge those attempts.......

-the reunion was not part of it..... thats like saying alivida was part of the buggy arc.....

- OH the fight aginst the kraken was awesome, remember when they said "wow sanji is as fast as a fishman" well Zoro later proved he is FASTER then a roided out fishman......sorry sanji. zoro wins.

-I dont know.....are you sure those chapters leading up to the fight in the center didnt feel like stalling? having all the towns people step on the face of the queen....

-the flashback was way too long, yes i wanted to see fishertiger, I can not normally say that about most flashbacks. but i didn't want to see him for 7 chapters in a row.... especially since he didn't fight anyone.....

-OH nice reference, I personally wasn't fooled by the media, when i saw a picture of Zimmerman i said "hey look, a Hispanic man........where is the white man who shot the black kid?"

-my favorite part about Hodi was the fact that he followed the same exact "live fast" motto that luffy does.......only difference is that........Hodi's bit him in the butt and luffy.....well luffy will probably never feel the consequences for his actions........ I find that irony hilarious

-OH also. luffy didn't "own him easily" luffy almost died......remember?

banner.png

#54 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:34 PM

Don sai? HE double L NO. he will forever be the loser that Luffy 1-shot/brushed aside like a fly..... ya he got a little more power to his kick but.....w/e....still has the durability of a goldfish.....

cabbage? I don't really like Oda's gimmicky fighters, people that have to do something special to fight. like Chopper's rumble. He seems too weak. and we all know when ever there is a swordsman in OP he will automatically be second to zoro. Brook had potential........then Zoro showed up and put him in his place.....

the switching minds thing.......only works after stabbing the hearts of the attackers...... DD could dodge those attempts.......

He did not need to stab the straw hats or Tashigi... I mean the limits of his powers are so poorly designed. If he takes control of your body... to what degree are you offed is the issue I have with is power.

-the reunion was not part of it..... thats like saying alivida was part of the buggy arc..... Even if you don't count... still a better paced and executed arc on every level than PH and dressrossa.

- OH the fight aginst the kraken was awesome, remember when they said "wow sanji is as fast as a fishman" well Zoro later proved he is FASTER then a roided out fishman......sorry sanji. zoro wins. ​Zoro was always stronger by hierarchy of strength and for comedic purpose. Do you prefer Sanji getting owned and being replaced by man sherry ? They were working in team as well.

-I dont know.....are you sure those chapters leading up to the fight in the center didnt feel like stalling? having all the towns people step on the face of the queen.... No because this was actually build up done well with actual payoff. The sraw hats were absent for like 4 chapters in a row to make their entrance more rewarding. We had the citizens stepping but also Hody revealing the truth as well but I did find Shiraoshi knowing the truth and not telling it pretty dumb.

-the flashback was way too long, yes i wanted to see fishertiger, I can not normally say that about most flashbacks. but i didn't want to see him for 7 chapters in a row.... especially since he didn't fight anyone..... Still shorter than dressrossa. Seriously, his development as a character with Jinbe, along and Koala was the heart of his flashback. Oda resolved it really well with Nami and Jinbe

-OH nice reference, I personally wasn't fooled by the media, when i saw a picture of Zimmerman i said "hey look, a Hispanic man........where is the white man who shot the black kid?"

Good for you... but sadly it was not that obvious for many people. I have watched Missippi burning which deals with racism and KKK douchebags. A lot of historians and black civil right activists did not like how the film sent a wrong message from the way it was actually solved. In the film it was two FBI agents being vigilantes solving the case by their efforts  and the medias and black people being almost passive. Wheras in reality, the medias and the blacks activists were main contributors to the case being solved without resorting to violence and being above the laws. The filmmakers probably did this because they know that unlawful violence against these assholes was more exciting to a mass audience.

-my favorite part about Hodi was the fact that he followed the same exact "live fast" motto that luffy does.......only difference is that........Hodi's bit him in the butt and luffy.....well luffy will probably never feel the consequences for his actions........ I find that irony hilarious

-OH also. luffy didn't "own him easily" luffy almost died......remember? Some fans did complain that he was not intimidating in terms of strength which is true but more tolerable if the arc deals with it quickly enough and he compensated by actually being interesting.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 04 June 2015 - 12:39 PM.

#55 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

yes........... he......... did..........

you can clearly see the 2 stabb shots in the top right pannel

http://2.p.mpcdn.net...71/363680/7.jpg

Oda is not even trying to hid this......it is no secret.....

http://2.p.mpcdn.net...1/363678/13.jpg

for someone who likes law so much you don't really pay close attention to his abilities do you?

some people think that zoro and sanji are equal. we call those people wrong, but they do exist.

and that is the point, for such a short arc, nearly half of it was flashback and buildup. and the fights were not nearly enough of a payoff for all we had to sit through

banner.png

#56 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:59 PM

yes........... he......... did..........

you can clearly see the 2 stabb shots in the top right pannel

http://2.p.mpcdn.net...71/363680/7.jpg

Oda is not even trying to hid this......it is no secret.....

http://2.p.mpcdn.net...1/363678/13.jpg

for someone who likes law so much you don't really pay close attention to his abilities do you?

some people think that zoro and sanji are equal. we call those people wrong, but they do exist.

and that is the point, for such a short arc, nearly half of it was flashback and buildup. and the fights were not nearly enough of a payoff for all we had to sit through

I am more like confused by when he controls your body to what are you screwed. I am so confused by that. How do you counter this and if yes to what extent. 

I think Zoro got the better master for the ts.

I did enjoy the fights even if it was short. I did enjoy Luffy's entrance and having 50 k of them. I liked how the straw hats showed their skills and how funny they were. I do agree that we could have had more but at least the arc only lasted a year.

#57 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

I am more like confused by when he controls your body to what are you screwed. I am so confused by that. How do you counter this and if yes to what extent. 

I think Zoro got the better master for the ts.

I did enjoy the fights even if it was short. I did enjoy Luffy's entrance and having 50 k of them. I liked how the straw hats showed their skills and how funny they were. I do agree that we could have had more but at least the arc only lasted a year.

when has law controlled someone's body? you mean switching them with other objects? thats an easy one......engage in direct combat..... and not near water..... also haki probably has something to do with countering it (according to haki lovers, not me though)

the only time switching would ever be a problem is if there is water near by. incidentally there was for one of law's fights, I agree it took some plot magic for law not to switch DD with the ocean......

but aside from that who cares if he switches DD with something else..... luffy couldn't do anything, even if they had someone waiting DD knew that was their plan and he could be ready to block the attack...

oh no doubt.

the 50k made no sense. so the 50k he knocked out were the ones that there was an insurmountable gap in power between him and them(SBS confirmed). so the 50k that were left only had a slight gap in power? or the 50k could reach luffy level in like a year? because if you ask me there was a massive gap between hodi and luffy yet......hodi didn't get knocked out...........how one earth does CoC work....... CoC is stupid.....also..... how long are they knocked out for? a day? an hour? if its only an hour luffy was better off not knocking any out to start with, that means half way though the fight they would start waking up.....

Edited by captain kidd, 04 June 2015 - 02:25 PM.

banner.png

#58 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:51 PM

This has been the best one piece chapter this week. No chapter > having a chapter. 

Spoiler

#59 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

This has been the best one piece chapter this week. No chapter > having a chapter. 

Your wrong, No chapter means no chapter, a chapter means there is a minuscule chance of a good chapter. A minuscule chance of good is better than nothing!

Also a chapter means we're closer to ending the mess that is Dessarossa

Edited by Nyanko, 12 June 2015 - 11:03 PM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#60 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:04 PM

Your wrong, No chapter means no chapter, a chapter means there is a minuscule chance of a good chapter. A minuscule chance of good is better than nothing!

Also a chapter means we're closer to ending the mess that is Dessarossa

Most peaceful and lack of  anti Oda posting this week 

I think the discussion on onemanga is better when oda takes brea.s 

Edited by Miss.J, 12 June 2015 - 11:04 PM.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users