643 replies to this topic

#641 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:51 AM

People are allowed to call a series anything, whether it's "one of my favorites" or "top 20 shittiest". Even things like "objectively bad". Neither of those three things are an indication of reality, but of the way that person thinks based on how he was raised and the things he has seen up until now. Sure, the world would be a less complicated place if everyone everywhere started every nonfactual sentence with "in my opinion", but that would be both tedious and redundant. It would be much easier to just assume that anyone having an opinion is, in fact, just having an opinion. It will save you a lot of headaches.

Edited by Athos, 23 September 2018 - 10:54 AM.

samisig.jpg

#642 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,604 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:42 PM

Overlord is terrible tho.

#643 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,911 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:04 AM

People are allowed to call a series anything, whether it's "one of my favorites" or "top 20 shittiest". Even things like "objectively bad". Neither of those three things are an indication of reality, but of the way that person thinks based on how he was raised and the things he has seen up until now. Sure, the world would be a less complicated place if everyone everywhere started every nonfactual sentence with "in my opinion", but that would be both tedious and redundant. It would be much easier to just assume that anyone having an opinion is, in fact, just having an opinion. It will save you a lot of headaches.

LOL that isn't a problem here...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#644 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:22 AM

Hey, I've been holding on to that speech for like a year. I'm not just gonna watch someone give me the chance and NOT use it.

samisig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users