2575 replies to this topic

#2161 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Oda should take 1 year hiatus. :meh:

if you're going to complain so much, stop reading?

#2162 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:40 AM

NO BREAKS NEXT WEEK. *DANCE DANCE*

on the spoiler ,for God's sake ODA ,now Niji is telling Sanji he is low on speed?
I mean come on,you have decimated his character in this arc,and his power level now turning into joke( through series of altercation starting from FI).
Wew
  • Dude likes this

#2163 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:50 AM

Oda being the ultimate troll towards Sanji. Last week he dissed his moonwalk and now his speed.

It makes me wonder if even if the author doesn't like his character.
  • Dude likes this

#2164 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:18 AM

So we get a break for chapter 900...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2165 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:32 AM

It's a Germa chapter

#2166 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:09 AM

So... Where's Judge?

Here's what I think. Next chapter, Sanji is unable to carry Luffy to the Sunny, since he got shot. They appear to fall into the sea, and either CC or the Sun Pirates save them. If CC than yeah, he joins at least temporarily, if the Sun Pirates - then Jinbe will officially join.

Edited by Locormus, 15 March 2018 - 05:10 AM.

#2167 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

No break? Spoilers are fake.

Ok so once again we have evil people comming to the aid of luffy for plot reasons.... i was going to be forgiving if the G66 show up and wreck house.

But the G66 showing up and throwing their bodies in the way to defend luffy and sanji. That is different all together.

Also how dont the bullets work? We already established the bullets work..... remember renji...

3rdly. I am just curious. If.....IF the G66 were so weak they could get defeated by an army of 10,000 men. Keeping in mind luffy one shot 50,000 fishmen, why would bm want a damn thing from them?
Bm "kill them and bring me their clone army"
Smoothie "the clone army we just defeated in the process of killing them?"
Bm "oh ya.....just toss it into the sea...."

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2168 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

No break? Spoilers are fake.

Ok so once again we have evil people comming to the aid of luffy for plot reasons.... i was going to be forgiving if the G66 show up and wreck house.

But the G66 showing up and throwing their bodies in the way to defend luffy and sanji. That is different all together.

Also how dont the bullets work? We already established the bullets work..... remember renji...

3rdly. I am just curious. If.....IF the G66 were so weak they could get defeated by an army of 10,000 men. Keeping in mind luffy one shot 50,000 fishmen, why would bm want a damn thing from them?
Bm "kill them and bring me their clone army"
Smoothie "the clone army we just defeated in the process of killing them?"
Bm "oh ya.....just toss it into the sea...."

I guess the army is good because she can continuously generate soldiers without the need to care about what they want or feel.
She can just feed them streusen horrible food and even if they are bad and weak she can simply take their soul and become immortal.

#2169 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:28 AM

Do you know what I miss?
Fake spoilers.
Yeah, that's right.
Back in the day, this forums couldn't be trusted.
Back then, reading the chapters was really a thrill. I don't remember the last chapter I read with knowing the spoilers.
You walked into the spoilers thread and you had 5 different scenarios. Some where obviously fake but the others were actually believable.
I remember this one where Enel defeated Aokiji and took his place as admiral. It sounds ridiculous but that was when luffy introduced 3d2y and the whole op-verse was unpredictable.

#2170 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

well at least it will be a cool fight scenes even if sanji gets kinda fodderized. I still think he's going to have a few cool moments though. Probably not a full blown fight at this point unless someone uses CoC to take out all the fodder that can still get  in the way. 

#2171 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:20 AM

So... Where's Judge?

Still recovering from that Thunderbolt he took to the dome I assume

#2172 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:18 PM

Ahh yes, the classic run away from the enemy scene. It's only a shame that it's the millionth time Oda's using it.

Looks like a proper 1/10 chapter.
  • D.Hyuga, Enbima and KUROkami like this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2173 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

1. Pudding used "Walker" named gun that was loaded with special bullets, Candy jacket bullets that has enough penetrate power to get through Reiju's armored exoskeleton.

2. BM pirates THOUGH that Germa 66 was destroyed, so why waste those special bullets on Sanji who doesn't have armored exoskeleton or Luffy that's made of rubber?

3. Vinsmokes are wearing Raid Suits and those suits can block bullets (Chapter 870 they used capes to block them)

#2174 BRog

BRog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

what a fucking joke man, what's sanji even doing.  I'm getting nervous for zoro's "arc/time to shine" coming up... oda better not sabotage zoro like he is to sanji right now. 

• Dude likes this

#2175 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

Chapter 900 must be great.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2176 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:47 AM

I honestly don't know where Oda is going with this arc.

The arc could have finished after the plateau destruction but he extended it. Makes sense given that pedro died, luffy beat kata, sanji baked a cake and we saw how terrifying BM is and how inferior luffy is to her.

Oda's been teasing us with Sanji and his deserved 1on1.
Any Vinsmoke, Smoothie, Kata, Oven, Daifuke and Snack have been in my radar since the weeding and it is nerve wrecking not knowing which one it will be.
When kata tried to kill Sanji he failed and they exchanged looks.
Smoothie because she could be the first girl he beats.
Oven because he hit chiffon and the fight would be a cool match up given sanji and oven fighting style and heat/fire powers.
Daifuke because he hit smoothie.
Any Vinsmoke to prove he is not a scrub.
Should I just accept that Sanji wont get a proper fight this arc.

#2177 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

Classic OP crap, deus ex are just popping out.

• durra072 likes this

#2178 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

Classic OP crap, deus ex are just popping out.

Amen.

This arc has been trash ever since it started. Wouldn't be surprised if Oda dishes out the final chapter of this arc as the most anti climatic garbage chapter of 2018, let's see...

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2179 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

Well its all by the numbers at this point. No surprises nothing important, just a very predictable end to a moderately unpredictable arc.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2180 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:14 AM

Its not what I was expecting..

How did she get fat so fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users