2544 replies to this topic

#2381 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:41 AM

Carp or crab?
Also,Wtf kinda arc/ place is this new place?

#2382 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Intresting. I wonder if we get back to the reverie again. Because the story is usually always where Luffy is. As long as Luffy was only on his way to wano, it wasn't suprising that we didn't follow him but now..

I mean don't get me wrong but we only ever not followed Luffy was while he was training or if I remeber right recovering from the MF-war.

Would be the first time ever that Oda would focus time on not SHs.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#2383 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

Wanted more Revelrie :/

#2384 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,468 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

The revire i like the tournment 2.0

Awesome idea oda gave up on half way through.
Oda is like that adhd dog from up "revire, revire, revire, SQUIREL....sorry where was I? Oh right wano zoro wano zoro"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2385 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:59 PM

Chapter honestly sounds like a snoozefest.
Last chapter (and reverie chapters prior) showed that Oda can manage a higher pace in storytelling, but all that this chapter does is.. let Luffy arrive in Wano.

Carp or crab?
Also,Wtf kinda arc/ place is this new place?

It's carp. It's straight from that Japanese folklore where the carp that can climb a waterfall will transform into a dragon (aka; the inspiration for magikarp/gyarados).

I'm gonna hope that Oda doesn't go overboard with the Edo-tropes.. On the other hand.. that's basically Oda's MO: picking a theme and going too far with it. But considering how this is basically the home turf he's using inspiration from.. (as opposed to arabian, mayan, venetian, wonderland-ish), I just hope he doesn't go overboard.

Edited by Locormus, 05 July 2018 - 08:02 PM.

• dbgetblack likes this

#2386 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:04 AM

seems kind of a bit boring what the spoilers imply....was actually hoping we would not go back to the rest of the crew this early, but rather to either continue with the Wano group or with the Reverie, both seem far more interesting so far than what the current spoilers do offer...

I wonder why Oda is so eager to move into Wano so soon? We were at the climax of the reverie. All of a sudden, the Wano arc begins. Either we get to finish Reverie or not. But it looks like Wano arc has begin while the Reverie is placed into the back burner for the next 2 to 3 years... 

#2387 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

I wonder why Oda is so eager to move into Wano so soon? We were at the climax of the reverie. All of a sudden, the Wano arc begins. Either we get to finish Reverie or not. But it looks like Wano arc has begin while the Reverie is placed into the back burner for the next 2 to 3 years... 

Well i dont really have a problem with him moving from Wano to Reverie from  time to time. I mean the revelations that will happen at said Reverie will be so huge, that it might be better for us to be given them in portions, i.e. abolition of the shicki, possibly Dragon killing of some CD, the RA freeing Kuma, Bonney allying with them etc. whom the WG might focus for their cleansing and whos Shanks warning was about and why. Thats not what i have a problem with honestly, its more like i dont get why he cannot stay with the Wano group for more than 1 chap, why does he not give them more time? I truly dont need to see the other Shs currently, we had them for 2 years, what i wish for Oda to dvelve deeper into the ones that were missing for ages. 

But its as @Shin stated in the chapter discussion chapter. Oda simply cant stay away from Luffy for a prolonged time.....

#2388 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

Wanted more Revelrie :/

It's so disappointing that Oda decided to begin the Wano arc instead of completing the Reverie Arc. The Editors said that the Reverie would end in ten chapters. Instead, we get three chapters on Wano(with the upcoming Ch. 911). I really wished that Oda had completed Reverie ahead of time while he was doing the Whole Cake Island Arc. It seems that Oda wanted to start the Wano arc before completing Reverie story arc. 

#2389 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:09 AM

It's so disappointing that Oda decided to begin the Wano arc instead of completing the Reverie Arc. The Editors said that the Reverie would end in ten chapters. Instead, we get three chapters on Wano(with the upcoming Ch. 911). I really wished that Oda had completed Reverie ahead of time while he was doing the Whole Cake Island Arc. It seems that Oda wanted to start the Wano arc before completing Reverie story arc. 

I am much more disappointed that Oda choose to focus Luffy again. He is THE ONLY SH that got ANY focus postTS, yet once more Oda ONLY mirrors Luffys actions, leaving all other SHs on the sidelines... Thats what i am most disappointed since TS. The SHs are no longer existing all thats left is Luffy, Luffy, Luffy.....

BTW i am pretty sure the Reverie will be gone back to. Remember it goes for several days and i highly doubt Oda will not show us parts of RA vs WG/CD or Cobras discussion with Gorosei. 

Same goes for Fujis intentions and what VP did in order to make the shicki no longer needed.

Dont get me wrong i dont think he will show it all in detail, i find it more likely that he will show us hints and unravel the rest via newspaper, but i am certain that what we saw about the Reverie so far wont be it all.   

Completing the Reverie right now would make little sense, since many actions bound to happen to the SHs at Wano would have needed to be discussed already before we even see anything from Wano itself.

What i mean is that i would dislike it, if Oda i.e. tells us Zoro has defeated the Shogun in Reverie and then switching back, with us already knowing the outcome. That would make the only Luffy story even more boring.... 

I dont want to her anything of Wano without us seeing it at the moment it happens. No spoilers as a product from the Reverie pls!

#2390 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

Whats this shit with ace and little girls oda?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2391 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:37 AM

Little girl is Ace's daughter? Dun dun duuuuuuun...

#2392 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:24 AM

Could it be the girl that appeared on Ace's cover story? (Dont remember it well but it was something with a kid going on at some point)

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2393 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:39 AM

So I guess that only Kid didn't bend his knee.

#2394 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:09 AM

wait,if the girl can make dumplings with her fingers (DF ability) ,then why cant she feed herself with that? o.o 

#2395 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

A girl in despair, with a sad backstory, getting oppressed by a big baddie, with several baddie henchmen.

Ughhh, lets see how it goes.
  • D.Hyuga likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2396 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Looks like the milk girl. Aces favorites.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2397 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:23 AM

wait,if the girl can make dumplings with her fingers (DF ability) ,then why cant she feed herself with that? o.o 

Maybe there's a limit to that?

#2398 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:12 PM

Maybe there's a limit to that?

oda needs to specify that shit,otherwise, i know ppl solely living on dumplings... 

#2399 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:01 AM

Lol, I've been reading some comments for the last couple of days that the Supernova's that are working under somebody aren't happy about it, but lol.. Drake sure as hell couldn't give a crap if this is to be believed.. Actively sought out Kaidou to join him and still doing his dirty work. I agree that Hawkins probably has bent the knee along with Apoo, but I can see Apoo submitting far more easily then Hawkins. I think we'll see Drake and Apoo as antagonists and Hawkins as a traitor to Kaidou. Kidd will obviously join the Strawhats against Kaidou and I don't know what happened to Killer.

Nidai??? Wait, didn't Zoro have Sandai Kitetsu?

#2400 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:06 AM

Nidai??? Wait, didn't Zoro have Sandai Kitetsu?

Nidai belongs to Tengu which Luffy takes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users