2575 replies to this topic

#2401 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:25 AM

Nidai??? Wait, didn't Zoro have Sandai Kitetsu?

Yes, Zoro has the Sandai Kitetsu.

Edited by capu, 19 July 2018 - 06:25 AM.

#2402 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:35 AM

Nidai??? Wait, didn't Zoro have Sandai Kitetsu?

Kitetsu is a series, Zoro has no. 3, this is no. 2. I wouldn't be surprised if the Shogun or one of Kaidou's henchmen had no. 1.

• Chillman likes this

#2403 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:01 AM

Kitetsu is a series, Zoro has no. 3, this is no. 2. I wouldn't be surprised if the Shogun or one of Kaidou's henchmen had no. 1.

Doubt it.

Zoro does have his swords for a prolonged time, he respects his swords, i dont see him giving them up without proper/earnest reasoning behind them. Even if Yubashili is broken and Shuusui given back to Wano people, to loose 2 swords at once/in a short while, should deal a significant blow to Zoros ego, especially since each bruise to a sword (if broken during battle) is a reminder that his haki is lacking (of course this could also lead to higher motivation/bigger determination-->better haki).

Furthermore the Kitetsu series seems to be special. I believe Oda is giving each Kitetsu a certain property/skill for which the swordsman in order to correctly use it needs time and the proficiency not be die by its use. Thus i think that the way to go with Kitetsu is to master them one by one and that that is only possible if the user does use them one after the other. That leads me to the idea that if more than 1 kitetsu is used at a time, without already being atoned to the previous ones and their special skills/aura/demonic base it would mean certain death.

Ashura could be a skill only possible due to the sandai kitetsu, that is a theory i always kind of liked. And Zoro not to die by that demon within the sword is a hint of the strength/focus/soul he himself posesses. Since the demon does not attack the enemy but the wielder him-/herself.

Therefore i can see the sandai kitetsu being destroyed and replaced by the nidai kitetsu, with Shusuui been giving back to wano people (because of its importance to them, although that in itself i am not so sure of, since it would somehow undermine the respect between Zoro and Ryuma) and being replaced possibly even by a supreme sword (not 1st gen kitetsu). 

The 1st gen Kitetsu i believe Shiryuu to wield with the Shogun to have some other supreme sword which Zoro will get in replacement i.e. for either Shuusui or sandai kitetsu. Mayhaps the shoguns sword will be the Kusanagi which is very important to the japanese culture and somehow linked to the "name" Orochi iirc?

Problem i have with the theory above is that Shiryuu, whom, as i said, i believe to wield to 1st kitetsu would then have a need to have used the other kitetsus as well, but i doubt he would have given the other swords back without destroying them, in order for noone else to become a master of the kitetsu series and thus for noone else to master its special skills. On the other hand Shiryu could also have a certain ability (DF, or like BB special body/soul) that might keep said demon in check, not because of the strength he has gained but rather because of who he is (child of demon+human i.e.).  

_________

To spoiler:

damn how i dislike early spoilers with "late" chapters....am checking OMF and Jaiminisbox every 5 min....

Edited by capu, 19 July 2018 - 09:52 AM.

#2404 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:45 AM

These so called "cursed" swords are nothing but talk. Luffy runs straight into Zoro how lucky...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2405 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:55 PM

Lol Luffy is so awesome. “Let’s apologize properly afterwards” the best response

#2406 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,760 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

Luffy could learn at least how to swing a sword, he doesnt need to be a master at it but learn how to swing it effectively and have it permanently as a weapon just in a case.

24gvaiu.jpg

#2407 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,002 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

Luffy could learn at least how to swing a sword, he doesnt need to be a master at it but learn how to swing it effectively and have it permanently as a weapon just in a case.

Hes gonna give it to Zoro. 

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2408 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:28 AM

Didn't get anything. This spoilers are confusing

#2409 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:17 AM

haven't got the foggiest of whats going on,but damn seems so awesome...

but i want  Hawkins to fight with Law,so thats whose ability top the other's weirdness 
like can law's ability bring out the dolls from inside hawkin's straw-body? or hawkin's tarot cards can stop Law's sword? lol 

ok,after one more read ,it seems like Luzo ran away from Hawkins ...looool 
this piques my interest...there are 8 supernovas present in this Wano arc...damn awesomeness...

bring our Law vs Hawink fight. 

#2410 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:07 AM

this piques my interest...there are 8 supernovas present in this Wano arc...damn awesomeness...
Arent SN defined by simply being above 100millers? I mean Sanji has 330mill, Zoro 320mill, Usoop has 200 mill, Robin has 130mill, counting the other SN crews (Hawkins, Drake, Killer, Kidd, Apoo, Law) and Luffy that would make 11 we know of. Although keeing Luffys high bounty in mind he most likely cant be counted SN anymore, and mayhaps Law and Kidd might no longer either (since roughly around 500millers, i think thats when one is no longer considered SN most of the times).

#2411 Hurley Pirates

Hurley Pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationSuzuran High

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:44 AM

Arent SN defined by simply being above 100millers? I mean Sanji has 330mill, Zoro 320mill, Usoop has 200 mill, Robin has 130mill, counting the other SN crews (Hawkins, Drake, Killer, Kidd, Apoo, Law) and Luffy that would make 11 we know of. Although keeing Luffys high bounty in mind he most likely cant be counted SN anymore, and mayhaps Law and Kidd might no longer either (since roughly around 500millers, i think thats when one is no longer considered SN most of the times).

I thought the title is only given to the Original 11 rookies with over 100 mil. Like Bartomlomeo and caribou bro's arent supernovas because they came up 2 years later.

In regards to the chapter It seems Hawkins is as formidable as I envisioned. He is using his own underlings for his dolls. Which is different from his original showing on SA. Likely because these guys are Kaido crew mates and not his original

Got Yugioh vibes with the Dark Magician coming out haha. Love Hawkins he's my favorite SN outside of Luffy and Zoro. Hope he has Law levels of DF development in this Arc (not so much Plot Development tho)

The Blonde Squad:

Spoiler

#2412 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:28 AM

Like Hurley said, it's just a definition thing.

If you get a bounty of 100+ million before entering the New World, you're a "Super Rookie" (includes Barto for example, but it also excludes Robin).

The 11 that were present at Sabaody got "Supernova" as an additional nickname.

The Supernovas + Blackbeard in turn are the "Worst Generation" because they had an above-average impact on the world.

#2413 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:40 AM

Like Hurley said, it's just a definition thing.

If you get a bounty of 100+ million before entering the New World, you're a "Super Rookie" (includes Barto for example, but it also excludes Robin).

The 11 that were present at Sabaody got "Supernova" as an additional nickname.

The Supernovas + Blackbeard in turn are the "Worst Generation" because they had an above-average impact on the world.

yes,seems like supernova is outdated concept now, so technically its now under "worst generation" (except of BB) ,so yeah ,8 of the worst gen are in Wano.
and i so hope Law Vs hawkins fight. xD 

#2414 Hurley Pirates

Hurley Pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationSuzuran High

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:08 AM

haven't got the foggiest of whats going on,but damn seems so awesome...

but i want  Hawkins to fight with Law,so thats whose ability top the other's weirdness 
like can law's ability bring out the dolls from inside hawkin's straw-body? or hawkin's tarot cards can stop Law's sword? lol 

ok,after one more read ,it seems like Luzo ran away from Hawkins ...looool 

bring our Law vs Hawink fight. 

Im pretty sure it was more running away to save O'Tama then fear of Hawkins. An elongated fight with him doesn't help her in the slightest rn. 

Also I wonder if Hawkins knows luffys current bounty. Dude faced a total of 1.82 Billion Berry in Bounty and didnt flinch. Also didnt flinch when he saw Kizaru.... But was shook when he saw Kaido haha

Likely because he was able to see the odds of his survival before reacting. In both of those situations. Kaido just happened no fortune prediction possible.

• KUROkami likes this

The Blonde Squad:

Spoiler

#2415 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

Im pretty sure it was more running away to save O'Tama then fear of Hawkins. An elongated fight with him doesn't help her in the slightest rn. 

Also I wonder if Hawkins knows luffys current bounty. Dude faced a total of 1.82 Billion Berry in Bounty and didnt flinch. Also didnt flinch when he saw Kizaru.... But was shook when he saw Kaido haha

Likely because he was able to see the odds of his survival before reacting. In both of those situations. Kaido just happened no fortune prediction possible.

i agree with your first point,but as you said "total 1.82 Bil" ,it should have stopped Hawkin  fast enough ; especially considering Luffy "supposedly gain" 5 mins future view. 

and yes,hawkins is indeed own kind of badass, and it also proves kaido is frigging stronger monster than Kizaru. 

i predict Hawkins gonna soon join Luffy alliance, IF NOT,then I DEMAND hawkins vs law fight. lol 

now i remember hawkins destroed BrownBeard and law healed him. lol  .... that can be cute "grudgepoint" to have awesome Law vs Hawkins fight.  :laugh:

Edited by dbgetblack, 02 August 2018 - 11:06 AM.

#2416 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

Yep..... i said it would be bullshit and it is bullshit. Now lets measure how much bullshit it is.

(Least)arancar go 0-9--------akainu didnt notice wb behind him--------dogtooth injures himself----^right here^---pudding betrays bm---------nagato reviving everyone he ever killed---------what ever happened in chapter 273 of seven deadly sins-------how bad attack on titan got---------black zetsu is mastermind behind naruto-----sabo's entire existance(most)

Ok so it could of been worse the bullshit meter didnt get broken or anything..... but it is still straight up garbage.

BUT this is a situation so bad and unlikely i didnt even think of it.... i already addressed how it is bullshit animals drink the water and become poisoness but otama drinks it and dies.... thats like all your friends eat df and get powers, but you eat a df and die of cancer....

So ignoring that..... there is a reason "men dont run from fights" not because of a sense of duty, but because when you are running you have your back to your enemy, you cant defend yourself, in real life runing from a fight is near suicide. You may remember i said the army has no defensive tactics, thats because defense isnt really a logical battle plan, the only way to escape an enemy is by attacking them, runing from an attack is suicide.
That being said this is op and every arc required at least 30-40 miles of running. If i was a little kid i wouldnt say "mommy look i am luffy" and try to stretch my arms, i would tell her i am luffy and then run around for 20 minuets. When playing OP on the play ground the point of chosing who gets to be what character is so you all know who gets to run in the front and who has to run in the back.
Can we have one arc, just one, were luffy isnt running all over the place? Can there be one arc where luffy roles so heavy all the enemies come to him then he leaves at his own pace? Is that what is means to be the pirate king, not having to run all arc?
My first imagining/ joke about green bull i pretended he was a guy who had some type of quantum entanglement/ teleport fruit that allowed him to be in multiple places at once so it looked like he was teleporting, but his gimmick was he didnt like to run.
That would of been the perfect foil to the sh crew. He would be aokiji and kizaru's lazy/not caring attitude when it comes to running but akainu's intensity when things where near him. His "being in all places at once" df would nutter luffys claim to fame (his speed) but once luffy ran away he wouldnt care and let him escape so he didnt have to run. And unlike fuji who just let luffy escape for no real reason (follow him out to sea you moron the towns people arent boarding his ships too) my version of green bull would just not like chasing people...... like some type of "anti smoker"

Wow rant over.

Either way hawkins is a whimp his fruit isnt that good and he is living on borrowed time. Remember bellamy and fake luffy, when we were all sitting on the edge of our seats wondering when luffy was going to one shot them? That is hawkins. Luffy is for somereason not taking him seriously enough to even dignify him with a one shot.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2417 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:08 AM

if the reddit spoilers r true i am going to be extremely unstable for at least 1 weak. Half of me is saying NOOOOOOOOOOO: dont leave Zoro just yet before he has wiped the floor with the strawfruit man. Other half says: YESSSSSSSSS the calamities and even more SN!!!! The story progress is real and bonds/connections/alliances r forged!   

#2418 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:42 AM

So anyone think that maybe the King and Queen reffered to in the spoilers may actually be Wano's Shogun and his wife perhaps?

Couldn't careless about seeing crappy fodder like Caribou or shitty characters like either Sanji tbh.

While seeing Drake is nice, I was hoping that the focus would stay on Zoro and Luffy for a while longer tbh.

Edited by Baks, 15 August 2018 - 04:42 AM.

#2419 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:32 AM

Sanji's entrance always dampens the mood,I lost trust in him after WCI... anyway lets see...
King and queen are the calamities of Kaido? But their bounties are simply ridiculous.the bounties just dwarfs Big mom army's top bounties.
What the hell.

#2420 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,002 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:48 PM

@capu

bro these spoilers are fake 

they were posted 6 days ago and no one has confirmed them. Delete them and wait for the actual spoilers a few hours from now. 

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 15 August 2018 - 03:48 PM.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users