#2461 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:45 PM

The chapter 919 spoiler is completely blown my mind, does momonosuke crossover the wano country 20 years ago?

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#2462 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:49 PM

Was the Rainbow Mist arc from the anime also in the manga or just filler?

#2463 noriyuk1

noriyuk1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:34 AM

It's out

https://imgur.com/a/7CNAYYn

#2464 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:20 AM

Momo's mom sent them into the future while Oden had an heroic death (called it). A samurai that made both Roger and Whitebeard tremble.. Guess we know the level of Zoro's opponent.

Don't understand what the deal is with the moon-mark on the ankles. Are that the samurai that will fight alongside them - or is there some weird timejumpingbound restriction on who they can fight against??

#2465 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,423 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:54 AM

Well once again we have an issue of timing.... was this pirate king roger and wsm wb? Ir was this rookie roger and wb who trembled? What a power gap between the samuri who cant even beat fodder animals and the samuri who are actually a threat.... zoro's opponent in tb was supposed to be a legend and his power was nothing impressive compared to the nw..... i get he was using Brook's skill so we only see half the picture, but his body is still as strong as he was in life.

Break next week? You know what, i dont even care, what ever.

Time fruit? Well the possibilities for green bull are narrowed down again. What a waste of a time fruit. I really do hate how oda throws away awesome fruit.

"Here is the healing fruit it can heal even non human objects, remember hardner "the immortal executioner" from rave masters? This is literally his power, this healing power is the power of one of the best villains hiro ever put to paper............give it to some fodder dwarf and make it a nonfactor"

"This is the swamp fruit, it allows the user to store endless amounts of objects in his body, like kirby, and it is a logia that lets the user drownd people without haki, give it to a joke of a villain"

"Look! This is a noro beam! It freezes everything hit for 30 seconds!!! Lol isnt foxy so funny!!!!!!"

Art fruit, ghost fruit, soap fruit I could go on for ever, oda has ruined so many awesome fruit, and i would forgive it all (op can only go on so long, everyone cant be a main villian) BUT we have had arc with wapol...kuro... hodi/van der deckken, we have had HORRIBLE main villains in op. And we are about to see an arc entirely of zoan users.

Kiadou is probably going to have some japanese demon df and i will be sitting here wondering "kiadou couldnt have the healing fruit? Really? The dwarf was the best option right? Kiadou's gimmic is that he is immortal the healing fruit would fit perfectly.....nope? Ok screw me then"

It really is insane when you think about the fact wapol, with the munch fruit, was a main villain, but so many awesome df have fallen by the way side. Even the explosion fruit had potential to be something awesome yet we never got to see it because wapol was such a better villain......

Oh right, so like i was saying i cant wait to see the time fruit wasted...... even just the ability to move forward in time would give the user the ability to move at faster then light speeds, which is an awesome power. So even if this fruit is limited to sending people forward in time, not back, not pausing, just forward, that is still an ability wrothy of an admiral or emperor.....or at least a main villain like wapol....

Edited by captain kidd, 03 October 2018 - 09:57 AM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2466 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 03 October 2018 - 03:55 PM

Kozuki Toki could be dead. Greenbull could have inherited her DF.

Kozuki Toki could be dead. Greenbull could have inherited her DF.

#2467 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:07 PM

Easily one of, if not the most OP DF in the series. Makes you wonder what time period did oden's wife originally come from... she probably knew joyboy.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users