2641 replies to this topic

#2541 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:47 AM

I remember everyone at the MF war being blown away when Luffy used his conquerors haki. Meanwhile Kaido couldn't care less and flies off after humiliating Luffy.

And a few posters still will say that Luffy did a great job and the gap of power between them isn't that big, lol.
  • Enbima, KUROkami and Mr Love like this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2542 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,945 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

Well one way or the other it was clear that Luffy had to meet Kid. The most likely scenario was that he gets captured and put in the same cell.

Now that more or less happend. Now they need to bond and find a way to get out of there. Usually someone more or less unexpected saves him.

In ID it was Bon-Chan, with Big Mum it was Jimbei.Now it might be Killer or X-Drake or Hawkins. I'm still relatively shure that Haki Kid an Apoo will help to defeat Kaido. All the SN shouldn't be subordinates out of their own free will but simply because they where smart enough not to get imprisoned.
I guess they think of way to get out.

Even X-Drake might have his own agenda despite it looking like he always wanted to join Kaido.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#2543 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

so we finally get the enel shock face from Zoro?

Edited by Enbima, 08 November 2018 - 03:16 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2544 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

End of Act 1 of Wano Country? Does that mean the break will be more than one week? Please say it isn't so

#2545 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

End of Act 1 of Wano Country? Does that mean the break will be more than one week? Please say it isn't so

Wano arc is jap theatre. There was lot of data about that in Bleach's Shunsui thread.

• Chillman likes this

#2546 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:57 AM

So I just saw some spoilers in a quite trustable and varely ever failing page but they sound so random Im scared of copying pasting them in the Spoiler thread.

Edit:I found the same news from different sources so it appears to be true. I posted it in the Spoilers thread.

Edited by Madara D Dragon, 21 November 2018 - 07:22 AM.

• Tale and Frankenstein like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2547 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:01 AM

I noticed same spoilers some hours ago but wasn't sure if they were real...

But if they are, we FINALLY know one of Yonko's current bounty, Blackbeards, but 2.2b only? Seems bit low...

• Frankenstein likes this

#2548 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:50 AM

But if they are, we FINALLY know one of Yonko's current bounty, Blackbeards, but 2.2b only? Seems bit low...

I thought the same ? Maybe because he’s new ? Hasn’t really started messing shit up yet ? I wanna see the kyuubi DF

You guys think Moria will join BB?

#2549 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:09 AM

You guys think Moria will join BB?

The way i see it he will actually start opposing the BB pirates in order to revenge Absalom, get his ass handed, which will lead to him siding with the SHs, who will be the main opponent of BB EOS (near it).

Guess his means to flee will be a switch places  with his doppelgänger.

BTW who else thinks Zoro, as EOS opponent of Shiryuu, is pretty fuc**d now, since his CoO sucks quite the bit. If the SukiSukinomi part is true that is.

Edited by capu, 21 November 2018 - 10:13 AM.

#2550 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

Okama Commander confirmed. Sanji vs. Okama hype.

#2551 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:24 AM

Okama Commander confirmed. Sanji vs. Okama hype.

I doubt it. Would somehow downgrade Iva (even if just a bit), if he would not be the strongest Okama there is imo.

#2552 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

And so the plot thickens, indeed a proper set up chapter. Seems like Oda rekindled that old ember of his.

Now with Moria in play here, BB will probably extract whatever info he has on Kaido and make his way to Wano I think.

Btw, any translation yet on Shilliew's DF?

And oh, there better be a flashback as to how the clash between the RA and the two admirals ended.

Edited by durra072, 21 November 2018 - 12:08 PM.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#2553 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

Btw, any translation yet on Shilliew's DF?

Shilliew is said to have Absalom's fruit now (the invisible one, I dont remember the english translated literal name)
  • durra072 likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2554 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

So I just saw some spoilers in a quite trustable and varely ever failing page but they sound so random Im scared of copying pasting them in the Spoiler thread.

Edit:I found the same news from different sources so it appears to be true. I posted it in the Spoilers thread.

Also saw these last night and thought WOW lol. The bounty is what made it sounds sketch but it looks like they're real.

This is a nice development, we all expected Moria to show up this arc but not like this. I think he does join since not joining will probly mean death so they can take his fruit. He already knows how to use it pretty well so it's better to just have him join instead of having someone else go thru the learning process as opposed to the invisible fruit that's pretty straight forward.

#2555 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:42 PM

This is worser than sharingan tank.

#2556 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:53 PM

Lmfaoooooooo hater. The tank needed to happen though

#2557 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

i remember sharingan but what is sharingan tank?

#2558 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:21 PM

The big development are nice, but man, I feel really disappointed that the Reverie stuff was off-panel given how good the Reverie stuff was. I knew that might happen given Oda's history, but after all the chapters of setting up the Reverie and Sabo and the RA's infiltration I hoped that we would actually get to see their story unfold instead of all the action happening off-panel.

• Kaidou, dbgetblack, Frankenstein and 1 other like this

#2559 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:44 PM

The big development are nice, but man, I feel really disappointed that the Reverie stuff was off-panel given how good the Reverie stuff was. I knew that might happen given Oda's history, but after all the chapters of setting up the Reverie and Sabo and the RA's infiltration I hoped that we would actually get to see their story unfold instead of all the action happening off-panel.

Yea, i'm not really surprised since it's Oda but certainly disappointed. I'm hoping we get at least a little flashback and a rewind in time for some exposition instead of some thrown-in sentences. 

Wondering how Blackbeard knows about BM being on her way to Wano or even about Luffy and the others being there.

#2560 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:55 AM

Wondering how Blackbeard knows about BM being on her way to Wano or even about Luffy and the others being there.
The marines claimed that Kaidou and BM called each other on an open line, BB might simply have listened in, just like the marines did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users