2641 replies to this topic

#2561 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:58 AM

Yea, i'm not really surprised since it's Oda but certainly disappointed. I'm hoping we get at least a little flashback and a rewind in time for some exposition instead of some thrown-in sentences. 

Wondering how Blackbeard knows about BM being on her way to Wano or even about Luffy and the others being there.

I don't know if we will get much of a flashback. Maybe we will see some of the outcome like if the RA were able to save Kuma and where Bonney is at, but it feels like with so much going on there that it really needed to have more focus on it.

#2562 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 03:44 AM

I don't know if we will get much of a flashback. Maybe we will see some of the outcome like if the RA were able to save Kuma and where Bonney is at, but it feels like with so much going on there that it really needed to have more focus on it.

ODA should have given real panels and not flashbacks to show more info AND outcome of the plot threads he created, he is being too secretive and now he is off paneling again. really disappointed. 
we STILL dont know when BB faced Dragon,right? and the total Reveiri outcome is gonna be "second hand information. damn. 

• KUROkami likes this

#2563 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:03 AM

ODA should have given real panels and not flashbacks to show more info AND outcome of the plot threads he created, he is being too secretive and now he is off paneling again. really disappointed. 
we STILL dont know when BB faced Dragon,right? and the total Reveiri outcome is gonna be "second hand information. damn. 

I kind of understand it though. Had he really shown somehting like the fight of commanders vs 1 admiral and Dragon vs another (if thats how it happened) would have taken 10 chaps at least! Everyone would have complained about: "wanna see whats happening at Wano!". Would not have helped the plot at all. More important to plot is what/whom Shanks actually warned off and whether Vivi gets killed, Shirahoshi restrained/imprisoned, whom is gonna fall to the great cleansing as well as whats about to happen to the shicki!

Spoilers hint that the shicki got abolished, which is why Mihawk tells ghostgirl to better abondon his place since she'd die if the admirals actually show up in order to get him.

Edited by capu, 22 November 2018 - 04:04 AM.

#2564 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:35 AM

God dammit Oda. Off screened Reverie like that....

#2565 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,591 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:21 AM

You know....... out of all the fruit I thought to my self "I sure want to see that fruit again" the invisible fruit was no where near that list....

Speaking of fruit I don't want to see. Thank you oda for off screening the clowns that we call the RA. But you don't have to be so nice about it. Instead of "the ra clashed with 2 admirals" you can just say the truth "the ra was stomped on by 2 vastly superior enemies"
Hahhahaha is anyone laughing their buts off at the thought of the ra clowns fighting the super serious admirals?
Sabo "oh no here they come! Quickly turn into a ton of crows"
Raging tiger
Sabo "wow all the crows in a single hit....well... quickly gay giant push some earth at him!!!!"
*Fuji flies
Sabo "oh my god is this guy invincible!!! Quickly midget inventor, shoot him with a freeze ray"
Drops meteor
Sabo "oh my god the ice was useless!!! Darn.... ummm betty... waive your....we left her at home? Ok that was probably for the best"

Oh bb finally grew a beard....... I am not going to lie..... He looks worse. (I know we already knew this but seeing it finally...it look bad...)

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2566 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:51 AM

@captain kidd you are not raging about moriah?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2567 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

Bottom line....the end of act one could of shifted to the Reverie and we could of had 6-8 chapters of the clash and all that goodness boom then act 2 of wano.

Dragon better be a beast since every conflict he has is off paneled

#2568 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:27 PM

Bottom line....the end of act one could of shifted to the Reverie and we could of had 6-8 chapters of the clash and all that goodness boom then act 2 of wano.

Every conflict that has Dragon in it seems as if he always comes out on bottom.. >.>

#2569 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:29 PM

Every conflict that has Dragon in it seems as if he always comes out on bottom.. >.>

Also true unfortunately

#2570 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,591 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

@captain kidd you are not raging about moriah?

Nope. Moria had a cool df but I am not his biggest fan. He is one of the few enemies luffy fought who never seemed insurmountable. Him joining up with BB is his last chance to ever be relevant to this manga. Honestly moria should be honored. BB hates the weak he wouldn't let bonney join, moria being allowed and personally asked by bb is nice.

absolma, on the other hand... he was one of the worst characters ever. Not because he sucked but because he was so unmemorable. He wasn't a character like spandam or Marco who sucks but stays in your mind. And there was nothing likable about him either..... good riddance weird looking zombie like guy.

That's dragon's power. He has the "off panel" fruit model disappointment.

It allows the user to off panel all his fights but sadly he always loses them. It is good because he always makes it out alive but he never wins. Trade off.

banner.png

#2571 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 03:55 PM

@captain kidd lmao I hate you
  • captain kidd likes this

#2572 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:40 AM

*applause* to those who said Orochi has the hydra df.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2573 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,591 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hey another dragon.....um..... ok listen we kinda already have one dragon.... we don't really need another....
  • KUROkami likes this

banner.png

#2574 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:18 PM

We need more dragons and dinos and less cats and dogs.

Edited by Enbima, 06 December 2018 - 04:18 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2575 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:07 PM

We need another dragon for Zoro to cut like Ryuma did and since he can't be the one to beat Kaido, I guess it'll be Orochi lol

#2576 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

Orochi is more snake than dragon.

#2577 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:50 AM

Wait is this the caribbou from earlier on? The mud guy? Where he come from??

Oh wait I think in the cover story he did end up with the beast pirates. But still this feels random

#2578 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

Wait is this the caribbou from earlier on? The mud guy? Where he come from??

Oh wait I think in the cover story he did end up with the beast pirates. But still this feels random

I mean, Alvida showed up with Buggy after his cover story. Without knowing the cover story that might feel random too.

#2579 BRog

BRog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

So shanks crew took kid's arm?  whoa

#2580 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts