2649 replies to this topic

#2641 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

i wonder what kind of haki teachings Luffy remembers. Haki in generel or a specific usage of COA or COC this time?

Zoro being awesome once more.  my man!

Dont get why Kamazou would work for Orochi though? He did seem like an opposition to the officials of Wano, but seems like i did get that wrong. Was he not said to slay people in the capital? 

#2642 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

Zoro using black flames...yes yes yes!

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2643 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:11 AM

"Hyo, who realize what technique Luffy was trying to learn, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it"
-why the f didnt he do that from beginning? may be next chapter will answer, lol

ps when you wait for the chapter here have fun .even thought ts 11 days late 

https://thelibraryof...ZfouJTkic-yL9rs

• tenchu and Frankenstein like this

#2644 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:07 AM

YES!!!
Roronoa D Kaido

#2645 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,951 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:15 AM

"Hyo, who realize what technique Luffy was trying to learn, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it"
-why the f didnt he do that from beginning? may be next chapter will answer, lol

I wonder the same. Hyo wouldn't be a legendary underworld boss if he wouldn't be strong. I guess his will was either broken or he is beeing blackmailed.
  • dbgetblack and Frankenstein like this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#2646 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

I wonder the same. Hyo wouldn't be a legendary underworld boss if he wouldn't be strong. I guess his will was either broken or he is beeing blackmailed.

Yea, that was my first question also. I agree with @Scorpion2k4u that it probably has to do with his will. He said a few chaps ago that Luffy reminded him of that past so maybe it made him remember what made him strong back in the day.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

#2647 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:10 PM

moreover if this is a technique that can be learned rather than a power level, why in the world didn't raighleigh teach it to luffy, that was what he showed him as Coa haki. I'm calling shanannigans on oda

24gvaiu.jpg

#2648 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:02 AM

moreover if this is a technique that can be learned rather than a power level, why in the world didn't raighleigh teach it to luffy, that was what he showed him as Coa haki. I'm calling shanannigans on oda

Yes,same . Oda always cuts off important world news via silly antics
However Reighly did confirm he only taught basic to Luffy ,like haki coating and imagining .

#2649 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:28 PM

Caribou has Raizo? what's going on there? Is he trying to escape with them by threat? I feel like Raizo should have CoA after what Hyou said last chapter. Plus Kinemon and Kanjuro have it which implies the red scabbards should be at a certain level, what you doin Raizo?

#2650 BRog

BRog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:59 PM

Caribou has Raizo? what's going on there? Is he trying to escape with them by threat? I feel like Raizo should have CoA after what Hyou said last chapter. Plus Kinemon and Kanjuro have it which implies the red scabbards should be at a certain level, what you doin Raizo?

I'm sure raizo is in full control of the situation.  Caribou is weak as fuck lmao, he's probably trying to piggy back off luffy still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users