2671 replies to this topic

#2641 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

i wonder what kind of haki teachings Luffy remembers. Haki in generel or a specific usage of COA or COC this time?

Zoro being awesome once more.  my man!

Dont get why Kamazou would work for Orochi though? He did seem like an opposition to the officials of Wano, but seems like i did get that wrong. Was he not said to slay people in the capital? 

#2642 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

Zoro using black flames...yes yes yes!

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2643 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:11 AM

"Hyo, who realize what technique Luffy was trying to learn, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it"
-why the f didnt he do that from beginning? may be next chapter will answer, lol

ps when you wait for the chapter here have fun .even thought ts 11 days late 

https://thelibraryof...ZfouJTkic-yL9rs

• tenchu and Frankenstein like this

#2644 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:07 AM

YES!!!
Roronoa D Kaido

#2645 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,954 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:15 AM

"Hyo, who realize what technique Luffy was trying to learn, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it"
-why the f didnt he do that from beginning? may be next chapter will answer, lol

I wonder the same. Hyo wouldn't be a legendary underworld boss if he wouldn't be strong. I guess his will was either broken or he is beeing blackmailed.
  • dbgetblack and Frankenstein like this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#2646 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

I wonder the same. Hyo wouldn't be a legendary underworld boss if he wouldn't be strong. I guess his will was either broken or he is beeing blackmailed.

Yea, that was my first question also. I agree with @Scorpion2k4u that it probably has to do with his will. He said a few chaps ago that Luffy reminded him of that past so maybe it made him remember what made him strong back in the day.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

#2647 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:10 PM

moreover if this is a technique that can be learned rather than a power level, why in the world didn't raighleigh teach it to luffy, that was what he showed him as Coa haki. I'm calling shanannigans on oda

24gvaiu.jpg

#2648 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:02 AM

moreover if this is a technique that can be learned rather than a power level, why in the world didn't raighleigh teach it to luffy, that was what he showed him as Coa haki. I'm calling shanannigans on oda

Yes,same . Oda always cuts off important world news via silly antics
However Reighly did confirm he only taught basic to Luffy ,like haki coating and imagining .

#2649 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:28 PM

Caribou has Raizo? what's going on there? Is he trying to escape with them by threat? I feel like Raizo should have CoA after what Hyou said last chapter. Plus Kinemon and Kanjuro have it which implies the red scabbards should be at a certain level, what you doin Raizo?

#2650 BRog

BRog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:59 PM

Caribou has Raizo? what's going on there? Is he trying to escape with them by threat? I feel like Raizo should have CoA after what Hyou said last chapter. Plus Kinemon and Kanjuro have it which implies the red scabbards should be at a certain level, what you doin Raizo?

I'm sure raizo is in full control of the situation.  Caribou is weak as fuck lmao, he's probably trying to piggy back off luffy still.

#2651 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

i really dont get why Oda does not focus the SHs at all during this arc. So far its been about everybody else but not about the Shs (excluding Luffy). I mean when will we finally see what they are capable of, moreover no matter how much they've learned during TS, since Luffy Kaidou "battle" we know they all are far away from true powerhouses of NW, thus several battles for each of them (and consequently a lot of progress) are/is needed in order for them to make Luffy become PK.... why Oda does nothing for them is beyond me.... 

I mean honestly Oda has a lot of making up to do when it comes to Sanji, yet he too does nothing more than run..... What about the SN when will we finally get a power comparison through battles between them? Seemingly never.....

Could not care less for Yasu.... BTW how did Zoro group make it there in time? I thought they where 2 "districts/regions" away? Or was it bordering the capital region?

Edited by capu, 09 May 2019 - 09:56 AM.

• Abaroxa likes this

#2652 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:27 PM

Another break... Chapter, break, chapter break etc.

#2653 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:21 AM

Well bad things too much needless information, especially BM still not being where she should be by now......

Upside finally some progress. I am really curious to finally see what Hawkins and Drake will be capable off. Moreover i think that Sanji, Zoro, Brook, Nami, Ussop and Robin should be equal to Shogun+Drake (+crew) + Hawkins (+crew) + Oniwabanshu or however the Shoguns elite is called (although the Shogun andKyoshiro to me r the biggest unknown here, i think i mayhaps should have excluded those). Some dont believe that the Shs are superior to other SNs, while i see them to be far more powerful individually, mayhaps Sanji is SN captain lvl, but for me Zoro is superior to all others (including Law, excluding Kidd and obviously Luffy though). Moreover i see the mid and weak trio to be (depending on whom we'r talking of and to which crew we compare them propably even FAR) stronger than the mid lvl other SN crew fighters. Franky might even be VC captain lvl or above it (mayhaps lower to mid VA lvl), depending on the SN crew. Although thinking about it... do we know that Drake, Hawkins, Apoo still have there crews? I mean Bonneys was slain by BB, Drake allied himself right away (he should still have is original crew or not?, Apoo and Hawkins are unknown i believe).

Honestly for me Franky is around Pacifista lvl and we know that pre TS SHs who already had 2 SNs werent enough to solo those, thus i dont really see (because of the knowledge and training the Shs received by very influencial/knowledgable people (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Robin, Nami is certain at least)) that the other SN crews could have similar progress, with Kidd because of his nature being the exception to this, and possibly Drake, since he was with a Yonkou crew for long enough to have been taught or learn things. 

Edited by capu, 23 May 2019 - 04:25 AM.

#2654 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Oh wahoo a flashback!!!

Ok so I was wrong about the smile. It turns out orochi tricked the towns people into eating smile and none of them became df users.

So originally my problem with this was 1- that would make them former kiadou crew members, which makes no sense because yasu loves them and
2- they are old and weak.

Well clearly 1 was wrong, they qrent kiadou crew members they were poor people orochi volunteered to be experimented on. BUT..... even if I was wrong before. This is still insane. So what happens if the town produces 50 smile users and 450 losers? That is an army of 50 smile users who are now very angry at the shogun for tricking them. Orochi would have to put them all down. It is unlikely they will all work for him. Right? Isnt that the samurai way?
AND 2- i was wrong about the smile turning them old and sick, but that doesnt change the fact most of them are old and sick..... why is orochi trying to make an army of old sick smile users?

Was this all just an experiment? If kiadou wasnt trying to add these people to his army I get it, CC just wanted to see what would happen when people eat smile. BUT if this was to increase kiadou's army it is a little stupid.

I am really liking what oda is doing with smile. At first when I heard "artificial df" I was a little nervous.... not only are there a ton of zoan still left to be introduced (like I said, get more specific, there are 3 different types of elephant 5 types of rhino) but minks are also now a thing.....between minks and Fishman there are entire spices of people walking around in a zoan human/hybrid form.... But now I am starting to like it. The power up from these fruit is very very small, and the risks are high. So in other words these fruit are almost a non factor as far as the story goes, but they are a good plot point.
This is much better then alabasta, where the rebels needed "weapons" I mean.... are you guys lazy? Go pick up some iron sand, smelt it. This isnt freaking difficult. Or use your current weapons to steal from pirates.... crocodile kills pirates all the time to keep up his hero of alabasta image, he doesnt take their weapons, pick those up. BUT smile are a lot better then just saying DD sells "weapons" to kiadou. Oh.....also..... I guess since kiadou owns wano it would be weird if he needed any weapons from anyone.

But clearly kiadou doesnt know that smile was actually invented in wano and only wano craftsmen can grow perfect smile.

Wait! Why didnt dd build his smile factory in wano? Everyone knows growing trees was invented in wano and only wano tree growers can grow trees! Screw the dwarfs, samurai should of been growing smile....

Also I still have a few questions left about smile. 1st- do they transfer like df? This may be why orochi volunteered old sick people, maybe if someone becomes a smile user, then kiadou's men can eat that person (like bm ate her mother) and they become a smile user!! My problem with that idea is 1- I doubt that is how smile work, and 2- I am still not convinced that is how bm got her df powers.

2nd- soooooooo can you only have one? Are smile the same as df in that respect? I understand we dont see any hybrid zebra tigers because there is only a 10% chance to get smile powers, so a person may have to eat up to 20 smile just to get 2 different powers and I am sure these thing arnt that cheep. BUT maybe they are different? (Probably can only have one)

Biggybacking off that, even if a person can only have one, can he eat smile untill he gets powers? Like can all those towns people keep eating smile until they get powers? Or are they limited to one try even if it fails?

Finally- VP, we were told the df momo ate was VP's artificial df. Are we going to forget that? VP's df seems to be perfect. Well.... it is possible the df doesnt allow free transformation and it randomly transforms the user. BUT for now I am just going to write that off as momo being a dumb kid and oda trying to have "funny" scenes.... to be fair even kaku was a little awkward with his zoan when he first got it. So assuming that isnt a problem. This means VP is capable of making perfect artificial df that work in every way the same as a normal zoan. It is even likely there is a 100% chance and not a 10% (or momo is very lucky)
Now it must be said, it is possible that CC was lying. CC told more lies then truths to his men, so it is possible that was a normal df and VP had nothing to do with it..... not sure why cc would lie about that.... but maybe he has a problem, I meet dudes who were complusvie liars.

Well that is all I have to say on smile. Common sense makes me want to answer those questions no yes no and "shut up VP can give lasers to kuma clones the wg doesnt need artificial zoan"

Edited by captain kidd, 23 May 2019 - 09:16 AM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2655 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

Moreover i think that Sanji, Zoro, Brook, Nami, Ussop and Robin should be equal to Shogun+Drake (+crew) + Hawkins (+crew) + Oniwabanshu or however the Shoguns elite is called (although the Shogun andKyoshiro to me r the biggest unknown here

Stop smoking funny stuff.

• Frankenstein likes this

#2656 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:11 PM

as far as i get 
1.a successful Smile is a Zoan defil fruit,and has same properties
2. a failed smile is discarded (however from the spoiler we dint get if thats identifiable before eating or just by looking at it/checking its properties) 
3.orichi mixed some of them,probably not all to okaburo town people. 

#2657 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:37 PM

Oh wahoo a flashback!!!

Ok so I was wrong about the smile. It turns out orochi tricked the towns people into eating smile and none of them became df users.

So originally my problem with this was 1- that would make them former kiadou crew members, which makes no sense because yasu loves them and
2- they are old and weak.

Well clearly 1 was wrong, they qrent kiadou crew members they were poor people orochi volunteered to be experimented on. BUT..... even if I was wrong before. This is still insane. So what happens if the town produces 50 smile users and 450 losers? That is an army of 50 smile users who are now very angry at the shogun for tricking them. Orochi would have to put them all down. It is unlikely they will all work for him. Right? Isnt that the samurai way?
AND 2- i was wrong about the smile turning them old and sick, but that doesnt change the fact most of them are old and sick..... why is orochi trying to make an army of old sick smile users?

Was this all just an experiment? If kiadou wasnt trying to add these people to his army I get it, CC just wanted to see what would happen when people eat smile. BUT if this was to increase kiadou's army it is a little stupid.

1. Testing-phase: give faulty Smile to old citizens until the success rate goes up. Rebelious old citizens are easy to get r8d off.

2. Distributing-phase:When success-rate is up to a decent standard, export the process to a production-site/factory. Doflamingo was chosen by Kaidou as the overseer due to his Underworld contacts, and thus the factory was situated in Dressrosa. Also note Doffy's huge port/logistical facility.

3. Recruitment-phase: Selecting and pairing prime candidates with the best Smile Fruits.

4. Profit: Selling of lesser quality fruits for profit.

Seems like this is how it went.
  • capu likes this

#2658 raptor13

raptor13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

I normally stay positive that the chapter will be better than the spoilers sound, but I fail to see the glimmer of hope with this one.  Another flashback of a dead background character by support characters (YAY!  :glare:), more panels of people being 'angry,' Luffy being Luffy, and the start of another Sanji v Zoro because its been awhile.

The bright side is an explanation of SMILEs which will prob be 2 pages max.  Really hope I am wrong, especially after the bombardment of freakin breaks recently.

Next Nakama ballot:

Spoiler

#2659 BRog

BRog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:44 PM

captain kidd you literally bitch so god damn much dude.  I've lurked this forum for 2 years, and you literally bitch more than any female i've ever met in my life.  Holy shit dude you act like oda is perfect, and everything is suppose to go your way.  

• durra072 likes this

#2660 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,645 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

captain kidd you literally bitch so god damn much dude. I've lurked this forum for 2 years, and you literally bitch more than any female i've ever met in my life. Holy shit dude you act like oda is perfect, and everything is suppose to go your way.

Yes necessary critique and constructive criticism can seem like "bitching" to the uneducated lowbrow commoners.
Maybe if you actually contributed instead of just lurking like a scared little bitch you would learn that. But that is ok. Put your tail between your legs and go back into hiding for another 2 years. Maybe one day your balls will drop.
  • durra072 likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users