#2741 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:15 AM

Shanks and Zoro have the same style of picture on the wanted poster.

Foreshadowing for Zoros bounty.

Edited by Enbima, 26 September 2019 - 04:16 AM.

• Red Opus likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2742 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:18 AM

I've never been someone that cared a whole lot about bounties, but this is still really exciting, lol. I get what all the hype was about now when the spoiler rumors were starting to leak last night.

I think i am one of the biggest fans of theorizing about bounties at OMGF, i appreciate u finally understand my liking of predicting possible bounties of SHs, SHGF, SNs, etc.. Imo its one the most fun things to theorize about when it comes to op, only exceeded by upcoming arcs and fights, as well as possible future allies (including NN discussions) and betrayers. Mayhaps possible powerups is tied to theorizing about Bounties i dont really know, both are a hell lot of fun to me.

Ok.... so I had to Google what shirohige is...

You are telling me wb kiadou bm and shiki were on a ship together? And apperently if I am to believe the "Rox was a D" and assuming he isnt just an og buggy... that means there was someone stronger then all those guys as the captain?

And roger and garp beat them? Bull f^*&ing shit they did.
I get that one day aokiji will be able to say he soloed luffy zoro sanji and robin.... but that was when he was an old experienced admiral and they were rookies.

Freaking garp and roger are the same damn age as shiki and WB (and I am assuming this rox guy if he is real) maybe roger and garp could one shot rookie bm but they sure as hell arent defeating shiki and wb that easily. It took garp and sengoku to beat shiki didnt it?
And unlike bm and kiadou who have df that....suck they have df that suck... (they require the user to be actually strong) shiki had an awesome df regardless of what age he is garp and roger would have to deal with the full power of one of the best fruit in OP.

So idk. I guess what I am saying is... this would of been an awesome fight to watch.

Although it is weird garp teamed up with roger and because of that got the title of "hero of the marines"

Also. Anyone else think this alliance doesnt really fit in with BM's story arc? She was a child abandon as a kid. Taken in my an orphanage (also child seller) ate her family. Was then taken in by an ex pirate cook.
Side bar- that guy has one of the the most under rated df in op if it works the way I think it does. This is a one hit kill fruit like the hobby fruit only it also works on non people. It is like a better hobby fruit.
So in the middle of getting raised by an ex pirate and terrorizing villages and having a large family she joined a pirate alliance? Really? Ok fine... guess oda really wants a pirate crew consisting of all current big names....

Thing is, it might still be possible that neither, Shiki, nor WB, nor Kaidou had a DF back then. And to me Gura-Gura no mi is immensly powerful, therefore a WB without the Gura-Gura no mi, while still being a huge powerhouse, nevertheless would be significantly weaker than he would be with it. Same can be said when talking about Shiki, mayhaps even more so, since as far as we know, his tactics completely base around his fruit. Kaidou might be the same, although currently i still dont really get the upsides of his fruit. 

Moreover u disregard the chance of Garp  having a lot of powerhouses among the marines with him, mayhaps even admirals (who died during the clash), with him being the only main survivor after having beaten the Rox pirates, thus the hero of the marines.

Furthermore WB, Shiki, BM and Kaidou (or at least 1 or 2 of those) might have been significantly weaker in generel then they are now. Like on the scale of preTS Luffy vs post TS current Luffy lvl difference, on the scale difference they each had and now have.  

Another thing, do i have it wrong? Was it not stated in a vivre card that Shanks has the highest bounty among all pirates?

Edited by capu, 26 September 2019 - 04:26 AM.

• Shin likes this

#2743 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:25 AM

I can't believe no one has reading comprehension.

It is obvious that Garp and Roger had 2on1 fight with R.O.C.K.S. captain and not whole crew. Just like Shiki vs Garp and Sengoku.

#2744 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:35 AM

Something is off the spoilers says shanks became a yonkou 6 years ago.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2745 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:59 AM

Marines and Roger's crew also had pwoerhouses to hold down the rest of the ROCKS while they went against the captain. If garp and Roger had to team up, Rocks captain must have been sutch a beast

#2746 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:15 AM

No mention of shakky btw.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2747 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:35 PM

So oda is still going on with the "bm was hot when she was younger" ok.... what ever....

Its just... when she was a kid she looks the same. When she was a teen she looked the same. Now she looks the same. But she was fit for... what? Her 20s?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#2748 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:52 PM

Jesus I didnt think the difference between a first commanders bounty and a yonkou’s bounty to be so big. Kata is on a lil over 1 billion and the yonkou’s are 44-50 billion. I figured 3 times as high MAX

#2749 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:41 AM

"If its 1 on 1 bet on Kaido" might be a lie. Oden looks sick in his armor!

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2750 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:22 AM

Oh.....my....god....

Just when you thought we were all Japan fan serviced out, boom luffy in samurai armor!!!!

Seriously though this has to be the last bit of fan service right? We have seen him sumo wrestle, carry a sword, fight with a sword (haha) we even saw him learn from an old sensi.
So what else is there? Is luffy going to get momentarily turned into a dragon? We have to finally be done right?

Oh also this whole thing looks stupid. Dont show us the plan I dont care how he did it. Show us either what everyone else thinks: there is a spy in the group. Or show us what I think: orochi isnt a koron and he just figures out these plans based on the large amount of paper handed out. Then move on to the fight.

Also..... holy ..... is oda still trying to make us think the sunny is going to be destroyed? The thing fought with bm chilled in water hot enough to roast fish and was sucked down a whirlpool and is still in great condition. Bombs are not going to do a thing. (Unless these bombs are stronger then bm)

banner.png

#2751 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:38 AM

So koushiro is denjiro i guess...at least denjiro has the wado.

Edited by Enbima, 24 October 2019 - 02:39 AM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2752 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:12 AM

So koushiro is denjiro i guess...at least denjiro has the wado.

Koushiro was 10 years old at the time. Denjiro looks older than that.

#2753 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:26 AM

Koushiro was 10 years old at the time. Denjiro looks older than that.

The kid is exactly 10 years old in the fb(41 years ago). Im pretty sure its Zoros master(51).

Edited by Enbima, 24 October 2019 - 08:27 AM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2754 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:05 AM

So Kawamatsu is a Fishman after all. And he's not a Wano native... so kappas aren't really a thing in the One Piece world?

#2755 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:50 AM

So Kawamatsu is a Fishman after all. And he's not a Wano native... so kappas aren't really a thing in the One Piece world?

There's probably DF that turns you into kappa

• Chillman likes this

#2756 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:38 PM

All right, only 1 more day till we see skirt guy solo WB zero diff.

banner.png

#2757 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:43 AM

Well....ummm.... I guess I can say at least it is surprising WB didnt let oden in his crew right away.

Honestly this entire flashback so far seems like it is not suited for a manga and would be better suited for one of those starwars scrolling text things before all the starwars movies.

You know? The text things that tell you the boring stuff so the movies can show open with the exciting stuff.

Anyone else with me on this or am I just being a dick? Because I feel like after reading OP spoilers normally I am saying to my self "wow I cant wait to actually see that play out!!!!" but with reading spoilers for the last 3 chapters I am saying to my self "ok... now I dont need to read the chapter"

I mean.... we get to see young roger? That is cool? Maybe we will see his egg again? Although with how OP is now I guess I should be ready to find out that the roger egg is actually from wano because only wano eggs can get that big.

You know I keep thinking about how that egg could be part of a "cool" df. (Before I go on this rant I want to be clear I am 99% sure the real reason roger is carrying an egg around is for some stupid animal roger befriended....luffy befriended labon and I am sure roger befriended a giant bird or something stupid like that.)

So 1st it could be part if a restriction fruit.... ya I know brook has that one already... but this is different. Roger plays an egg (lame already...) and if he is killed in battle he is reborn from the giant egg. It is a very underwhelming power because the enemy only needs to crush the egg before killing the fruit user and it is game over.

2nd some type of chimera creation fruit. This idea I actually like. Imagine that roger is able to add any creature he stabs to the egg. And he can "hatch" the egg at any time and inside it will be a creature that is a combination of all the monsters he has stabbed since he laid the egg.

3rd ok this one is off the wall a little. So a parent sits on an egg and protects it. So the parent provides the egg with safety and protection for it to hatch right? What if this is a fruit that does the opposite! The egg provides safety to all the allies around it by absorbing the damage that would of went to them. So as long as the egg lives the roger crew is a crew of undead zombies that cant be killed at all! Once the egg is crushed they are mortal. And let's just say the more damage the egg absorber the bigger it gets. (This would make the fact Roger was dying more tragic because his disease is one of the only things his fruit couldnt protect against)

Idk I am probably just wasting my time since we all know the egg is just something roger is keeping safe for a bird or something... because OP is very predictable in that way....

But I really really want it to be part of a df for 2 reasons. 1- then I would be wrong about it being some stupid freaking bird/dragon/ animal that roger is just watching over. Come on, you guys have to agree with me that there is something REALLY REALLY lame about the PK sitting on an egg right? He is the damn pirate king not a freaking mother penguin why would he be caring for an actual egg?
2- then roger isnt the user of the rubber fruit. This is another thing I think we all suspect. I really dont want this to be the case. Naruto's ending was lame enough when naruto saskue and sakura all had the same animals as their teachers.... so I really dont want luffy to he THAT MUCH of a copy and paste of the PK.
Also we always see roger holding a sword and a gun, with flying slashes and bullets..... Those are the two most useless weapons for a rubber fruit user to ever hold.
Also.... I am going to need some serious convincing how luffy and roger could use the same df and no one would mention it. Lol in east blue everyone was shocked luffy could stretch. In the GL everyone should be shocked that luffy has the PK's power. Espically crocodile. Espically after sabo getting ace's fruit was considered the passing of ace's will...

Or all of those assumptions could be 100% wrong and the egg is just part of the ship design and roger uses the plasma or acid fruit and is an absolute unstoppable monster who holds a gun and sword into battle to mess with his enemies.

Although the one thing I have supporting my wild assumptions is BB. If roger is revealed to have an insanely strong df like acid or plasma then us readers are going to need a REALLY good explanation on why BB went after the quake fruit instead of Roger's. Espically if roger used the rubber fruit. Luffy was right there, BB could of killed him and taken it easily.... well in BB's mind it would be easy. I believe his crew could of defeated luffy and jimbe and iva. Crocodile is a wild card because I doubt he would save luffy, BB probably couldnt beat him.... regardless, if BB had the PK's fruit in his sight why wouldnt he take that?

Well what ever, that was fun speculation.

banner.png

#2758 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:04 PM

Makes me wonder why Whitebeard did not avenge oden and toki...

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2759 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:34 PM

I have to give it to Oda. He drew young Roger like Ace with a moustache.

Makes me wonder why Whitebeard did not avenge oden and toki...

It depends. Since Wano is so excluded, they might have found out rather late.
Plus WB and Kaido propably did fight after that. Might as well be one of the times that Kaido got defeated.
Time will tell I guess.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#2760 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted Today, 09:07 AM

It is possible that old hag that is mane mane user was boiled and not real Oden.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users