• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,047 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

Google searches  Dogeza 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogeza

Seriously Oda can you fucking stop with this bullshit.  :wacko:

Edit: 

So Sabo can be provoked when someone speaks ill of Ace, similar to Ace when Akainu proved him by talking smack about Whitebeard. 

Glorious foreshadowing for Sabo to get fisted.  B)

The rest of the chapter though complete garbage and unnecessary padding.  :(

And Fuji...I don't even anymore. 

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 01 July 2015 - 11:32 PM.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#82 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,363 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:45 PM

The rest of this chapter doesn't matter....What matters is that my man Sabo is even more GOAT than I thought he was

I don't think that you can call what happened to Burgess getting rekt

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#83 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:41 AM

Why can't one piece have a real fight? why is it always one sided? can oda not just draw a real fight? is he really that bad of an author? what does a person have to do to get a good one peice chapter or fight scene? 

what happened to eneis lobby tier fights? what is this garbage? sabo trashes burgess, burgess does some cheap trick that doe s nothing.. 

then more filler trash 

Edited by Miss.J, 02 July 2015 - 12:41 AM.

"sabo is not alive, this is some kind of trick" captian kidd

Spoiler

#84 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:50 AM

Why can't one piece have a real fight? why is it always one sided? can oda not just draw a real fight? is he really that bad of an author? what does a person have to do to get a good one peice chapter or fight scene?

what happened to eneis lobby tier fights? what is this garbage? sabo trashes burgess, burgess does some cheap trick that doe s nothing..

then more filler trash

If we saw Burges's battle with Sabo, the final fight of SH vs BB pirates would have one less interesting fight. I think its a good idea to off screen burgess, as we know he is gonna appear and fight one of the SH. And after the main villain is beaten, showing a fight would be anti-climatic, as we had this "everythings finished, we can rest" sensation. But i get your point, even if I dont agree in this precise battle.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#85 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:03 AM

If we saw Burges's battle with Sabo, the final fight of SH vs BB pirates would have one less interesting fight. I think its a good idea to off screen burgess, as we know he is gonna appear and fight one of the SH. And after the main villain is beaten, showing a fight would be anti-climatic, as we had this "everythings finished, we can rest" sensation. But i get your point, even if I dont agree in this precise battle.

We actually don't konw that . this arc, most the Dofly pirates fought with fodder. 

Spoiler

#86 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:13 AM

We actually don't konw that . this arc, most the Dofly pirates fought with fodder.

I dont get how does the second sentence relate to the first... are you implying Burgess may fight fodder in the BB vs SH fight? I hope you dint really believe that and its your classical "One Piece is garbage" trolling :P

#87 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:16 AM

I dont get how does the second sentence relate to the first... are you implying Burgess may fight fodder in the BB vs SH fight? I hope you dint really believe that and its your classical "One Piece is garbage" trolling :P

Uh... What makes you think Burgess ISN't going to fight fodder? Seeing how this arc was the first arc with enough villains + strong villains, it's the perfect arc for SH vs Dofla pirates and instead we got fights from Zoro Luffy Franky and the rest were fodder vs dofla crew. 

Spoiler

#88 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:21 AM

Uh... What makes you think Burgess ISN't going to fight fodder? Seeing how this arc was the first arc with enough villains + strong villains, it's the perfect arc for SH vs Dofla pirates and instead we got fights from Zoro Luffy Franky and the rest were fodder vs dofla crew.

Because there weren't more SHs in the island... i mean... who would fight the rest of the DD pirates if not the so called fodder fro, the colosseum?

I think Burgess isn't fighting a fodder because I dont have that grudge you have against Oda, and dont think everything he chooses is always the worst choice :rolleyes:

#89 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:35 AM

Because there weren't more SHs in the island... i mean... who would fight the rest of the DD pirates if not the so called fodder fro, the colosseum?

I think Burgess isn't fighting a fodder because I dont have that grudge you have against Oda, and dont think everything he chooses is always the worst choice :rolleyes:

No. Luffy has a whole squadron of allies now. 

I'm not even speaking cause i hae a grudge on Oda. based on what happened this arc it's very likely. 

Spoiler

#90 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:47 AM

No. Luffy has a whole squadron of allies now.

I'm not even speaking cause i hae a grudge on Oda. based on what happened this arc it's very likely.

Again, there was no SH in Dressrossa, thats why fodders fought. You didnt answer my question. Who would fight them if not the fodders?

#91 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

Again, there was no SH in Dressrossa, thats why fodders fought. You didnt answer my question. Who would fight them if not the fodders?

I literally just answered you. Luffy has a squadron of allies. 

Spoiler

#92 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

I literally just answered you. Luffy has a squadron of allies.

What allies are you talking about? Arent exactly his alies (barto, cavendish, etc.) Who fought DD's crew and you are calling fodder? I dont get your point then..

#93 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:01 AM

ohh lord no, Oda pls end dressrosa....not again a useless talk chapter.... pls skip to the other SH's and freaking continue the plot!

#94 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,047 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

ohh lord no, Oda pls end dressrosa....not again a useless talk chapter.... pls skip to the other SH's and freaking continue the plot!

Its the first page, lets hope it doesn't end up being entirely  a Dressroa talk chapter.  :unsure:

• capu likes this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#95 Chizi

Chizi

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

you have to accept that it'll take time before dressrosa is out of the picture, i'll say 2 or 3 chapters more until it ends

For a man to stand up again, he needs one thing...to make excuses.

Takamura Mamoru.

#96 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

you have to accept that it'll take time before dressrosa is out of the picture, i'll say 2 or 3 chapters more until it ends

I know and i dont want to tell Oda what to do (even if i could lol), it is his manga after all and all readers/ fans have to except that and trust Oda that it will eventually get better, or if not (in their eyes) perhaps stop reading.

Thing is i have been defending this arc on various occasions and it my mind it up to now it still is a decent one, but still i just dont understand what Oda wants to achieve by stretching the arc even more (of course under the big if/ question mark that he will stay at DR or some chapters as u put it) . I mean it has been more than 2 years already if i am correct..... 

We all expect that there will be chapters describing how the world reacts to the news, this alone should take some chapters without the plot being able to move forward, then there also is the big question as to what the other SH's and SN's have been up to, which again should take quite a few chapters.

All in all i perhaps have just misunderstood or just did not notice the implication/ hints Oda wants to give us lately but then again i am not even sure whether there even was one :wacko: ....

There still is hope i guess, since as furinji put it we have just seen a page of a whole chapter so little capu still has faith ;)   

Also i might add that i would not even have such a big problem if i was expecting DR to end after this chapter, but as u said, i too believe that it might take more than just that, which, imo, is needless.

#97 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:26 PM

Hopeefully we get to see whats going on with Sanji and the others or Luffy getting a bounty raise this chapter - ya know stuff that actually advances the plot substantially.

Rather than having Fuji and Riku having a boring talk.

#98 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

Hopeefully we get to see whats going on with Sanji and the others or Luffy getting a bounty raise this chapter - ya know stuff that actually advances the plot substantially.

Rather than having Fuji and Riku having a boring talk.

totally agree. that is exacly what i hope to happen (the plot to advance, in whatever way, i dont care, as long as there is progress). 

On the other there is one thing that may be very helpful (on DR) if explained properly. Many people on this forum complain about Fuji and him doing "nothing" during the entire DR incident/crime. If Oda would logically and thoroughly explain why Fuji stayed in the 2nd line that could lead to an ease of mind when it comes to Fuji. Fuji already kneeling before Riku in the last chapter can be understood as an act of asking for forgiveness and could very well mean that the people of DR and the marines/wg will reconcile. Him explaining now why he did not act himself may help his approach.

Then again i thought that it was said a long time ago in the manga (was it in alabasta arc perhaps??) that marines of a certain status/rank can remove the title of the shicki, iirc, consequently i can not really see any way how Oda could explain why Fuji did not do this in the first place.... except for blaming the CD's or the WG that those institutions are connected too close to DD which then again would not really help when it comes to his "wish" to be forgiven....  :unsure:

Edited by capu, 08 July 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#99 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

So this chapter will start with what we were expecting, the continuation of Fujitora's plot to lay the blame on the World Government/Shichibukai. I'll give it three to four pages and than we'll move on.

#100 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:40 PM

chubby chibi bonny is adorable.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users