214 replies to this topic

#41 MRIII

MRIII

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:19 AM

So Salad knew what's dirty at that age, huh? Finally one thing I can like about her.

konohamaru got suckered by sexy jutsu soo....

• Gaz likes this

#IceBearForPresident

Ice Bear Approves

#42 Enelen

Enelen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationDunwall City

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:19 AM

Good to see that the Talk No Jutsu still burns strong!

Fb65HJw.gif

#43 MRIII

MRIII

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:22 AM

Orochimaru is the G.O.A.T

Good to see that the Talk No Jutsu still burns strong!

Will of Fire  :whistle:

• Enelen likes this

#IceBearForPresident

Ice Bear Approves

#44 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:25 AM

Oh yeah, almost forgot to comment on how Orochimaru was on point hahahaha

• MRIII likes this

#45 WitchDocter

WitchDocter

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:40 AM

Sort of mmm chapter for me. Never really care for the feeling Kishi try to put in his manga.

What i what to now is what Shin is going to do? Sakura should easy be able to kick his ass but Sasuke is bring ever one with him he said. So unless Shin is a lot more power then we thought or have a much larger army of clones. This should be over by the time any one get there.

#46 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

https://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_im...

She is a great mother and medical ninja tho....Not gonna get into the whole wife thing though xD

EDIT: Here's a nice interpretation of this chapter that I liked a lot from another forum

Giving the meaning of the headpoke in symbolic nature it is, it was a secret gestrure from the person he loved and admired the most in his life who loved him in return the most.

For Itachi, Sasuke>everything. Sasuke pokes Sakura the same way implying that for Sasuke>Sakura everything. It´s symbolic and actually quite simple to decipher.
Naruto didn´t get a headpoke although he´s his other brother, as much as Yaoi´s haters and jokers make gay references, at the end both of them found women that became the centers of their life.

Again Naruto is the light he protects his family/ the village from the inside. Sasuke is the darkness and protects the village from the underground from whatever the fuck is beyond Kaguya, not even his daughter has to know about this because they wanna protect the new generation from shit like Kaguya and in typical secret conspiracy stories it backfires cause someone feels neglected for not being inducted.

Edited by Tokoya, 18 June 2015 - 07:04 AM.

• waleuska, RhyssaFireheart, JDG973 and 3 others like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#47 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:26 AM

Oh my it's been so long since the last Talk No Jutsu. I can't really say I didn't miss it. I mean it's so hilarious to see people change the entirety of their view of the world after a few words.

Zabuza: Haku's just a tool.
TnJ!
Cries for Haku.

Gaara: I hate everything!
TnJ!
Becomes Kazekage.

Chiyo: Jinchuuriki are not human.
TnJ!
Dies to revive Gaara.

Nagato: I'll destroy the world.
TnJ!
Kills himself to reverse the damage.

Tobi: I'm the worst motherfucker behind this shit.
TnJ!
Trollolol sucks to be you Kakashi I get to see Rin first.

Still wondering how Karin being the real mother will be explain.

Salad: "Dad ok I get it you love me and Mama. But my genetic mother is Karin after all, right? Why is that? What's the story?"
Sasuke is silent.
Sakura: "Sarada... That is..."
Sasuke: "It's alright Sakura. She deserves to know."
Sakura: "Right."
Sasuke: "It was the sleeping pills."
Salad: "Sleeping pills..."
Sasuke: "I didn't think she'd resort to that..."
Suigetsu: "BWAHAHAHA.... Are you fucking serious? That's golden! HAHAHA! I mean... forcing herself on a sleeping Sauce. That's so Karin!"

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#48 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

why is sasuke jumping dimensions( lost on that)? :unsure:

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#49 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

why is sasuke jumping dimensions( lost on that)? :unsure:

Looking for info regarding Kaguya and who is it that she was preparing an army for
  • Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#50 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

She is a great mother and medical ninja tho....Not gonna get into the whole wife thing though xD

EDIT: Here's a nice interpretation of this chapter that I liked a lot from another forum

You guys are very clueless :lol:  Well there are 2 chapters (at the very least) more or so. I'm just going to sit back and see if Kishi's up to any mischief at the final chapter.

#51 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:31 AM

Good explanation. Personally I thought it was clear too and not that big of a deal. Dude's an emotionally stunted individual, can't expect anything more significant from him than that.

• Tokoya likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#52 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Yeah, I suppose getting tapped could be better than a kiss Sakura... just, not like that...

#53 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

gj Naruto i tthink you managed to save another Uchiha to go off the rails.TNJ got an upgrade in power

God bless Narujesus

Edited by Kaidou, 18 June 2015 - 07:36 AM.

• Tokoya likes this

#54 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:37 AM

Sasuke be like "why tap dat ass when her forehead is a bigger target?"
  • Namikaze_Naruto likes this

#55 stormrunner

stormrunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

Awwww, look how our little prankster ninja grew up to be all noble and fatherly... Though got to wonder how many fangirls run to write a new fic when he does that. Poor hinata dieing that many times.

#56 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

Sarada was about to follow in her father's footsteps before Naruto stopped her.

Not much happened here as far as action, but in terms of character it was a beautiful chapter. Seeing  the Sarada flashback was nice, seeing the flick on the four head it brings back memories, so nostalgic.

And perhaps Sakura is more of a bad ass than we give her credit form, at least Sasuke thinks so.

• Tokoya and Fenrix like this

#57 stormrunner

stormrunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:49 AM

Sarada was about to follow in her father's footsteps before Naruto stopped her.
Not much happened here as far as action, but in terms of character it was a beautiful chapter. Seeing  the Sarada flashback was nice, seeing the flick on the four head it brings back memories, so nostalgic.
And perhaps Sakura is more of a bad ass than we give her credit form, at least Sasuke thinks so.

Well, she does do a lot better when it's not sasuke she's fighting... In fact I don't think she lost a fight besides with sasuke. At least not since the time skip. Actually the only clear fights she has are the sound ninja way back and sasuke... Though I could be forgetting one she fights so rarely.

#58 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

I can't believe Kishi wasted this miniseries on Sasuke's family angst issues and some fodder villain, oh well.

• Ace1225 likes this

#59 cruxus

cruxus

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the dark

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

No its not. Kamui was a dimensional jumping ability.

this chapter seem to imply he does and yes kamui was a dimension jumping technique.maybe sasuke later on develop his own vision

#60 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:17 AM

this chapter seem to imply he does and yes kamui was a dimension jumping technique.maybe sasuke later on develop his own vision

Yes, Sasuke hops between dimensions apparently. What i'm saying is that its not some new ability of the Sharingan, because Obito already showcased it before. Seeing as one of Sasuke's new powers was teleportation, i'm honestly not even that surprised.

Edited by Ace1225, 18 June 2015 - 08:18 AM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users