• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#21 Sage Naruto16

Sage Naruto16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:05 AM

Loved the smirk Sasuke gave when Sarada went on the offensive. All the others were extremely surprised, but Sasuke was like damn right that's my daughter. And it seems like Sarada is an exceptionally skilled shinobi herself. To be able to dish out an attack of that magnitude despite still being an academy student is insane. 

#22 Kamikazek

Kamikazek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:05 AM

The mangapandatastic line "you can heal the scars yourself after, eh" made me imagine Sasuke with a stereotypical Canadian accent.

• Brilchan likes this

#23 Gazhead

Gazhead

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationLao G

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Sasuke vot his first tome as itachi killed the clan. The sharingan developed under certain emptions and doesn't have that much to do with skill. Skill shows once you have it and how you train it.

Don't see where that was implied.

a case of me not paying enough attention before commenting sirs thanks

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

#24 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:14 AM

So Sakura's been teaching her advanced chakra coordination since she was a baby.. is the only explanation I can give as to how she was able to do that :/

• Blue22 likes this

#25 orilius

orilius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States/Texas

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:28 AM

1. Chocho is now officially the Jar-Jar Binks of Naruto.

2. O.G. Shin getting backstabbed by RepliShin = Obito getting backstabbed by Madara then Madara getting backstabbed by Zetsu.

3. RepliShin army = White Zetsu Army

4. Zetsu should've done to Kaguya what RepliShin just did to O.G. Shin. However, it did set up a nice contrast.

And about O.G. Shin getting knifed from behind by RepliShin...How did O.G. Shin not see this coming? He made his army from his clones...which means they AT LEAST possess all the same characteristics deep down inside. If O.G. Shin was in the same position as RepliShin he would do the exact same thing. You know, that whole "only the strong survive" and "natural selection" thing he keeps going on about.

Finally...

IN LOVING MEMORY

JUBIMON

APRIL 27, 2015 - JUNE 25, 2015

YOU WILL BE MISSED

R.I.P.

• Brilchan likes this

#26 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:36 AM

All those sharingan eyes, and he didn't see that backstab coming?! :D

#27 Kintsuga

Kintsuga

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationInside you

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:50 AM

O.G. Shin got all those sharingans cause he thought it looked cool, they don't actually do anything. Hell even if those eyes were regular eyes they shoulda been able to see that shit. So Salad will be stronger than Sakura soon, but that's not too big a hurdle lol.

#28 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:01 AM

Meh chapter.

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#29 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:04 AM

I dunno why Kishi gave the adult Shin all those eyes if he never intended for his character to use them.  Pointless really and what a waste imo.

#30 Clyde

Clyde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts
  • Locationyour broad

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

inb4 Izanagi

13121301403036501.png

"Yes, I'm sexy as fuck." - Renji Abarai

#31 The Phasewalker

The Phasewalker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

That punch was admittedly pretty awesome, even though there's little ways to really explain it.

Imagine what a monster sarada will be with three-tomoe sharingan!

#32 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:22 AM

Chubby clone I wonder if that was inspired by Ghostbusters. So all this build up has come to this.

Sarada using her sharingan, I can't wait to see the results of that, we are the climax, this series has been great.

#33 WitchDocter

WitchDocter

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:30 AM

Well after this chapter i can now fully agree that this will end in a chapter or two. Shin is done for and I dont think Kishi will spend panel  time on the clean up of the clones. 

So very likely in the start of the next chapter we see ever one one around the adult Shin and the clones all laying on the ground.  

#34 kai_83

kai_83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:33 AM

I could care less about Sasuke and his dysfunctional family...I wanna see Hinata again with her children...and Sarada isn't that amazing because if Boruto is indeed born with natural shinobi skills, then he's something like of Itachi, a genius.

#35 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:42 AM

This miniseries imo could have been much better than it is now. Its been wasted on Sasuke's family angst issues and some lame fodder villain.

#36 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:41 AM

Shut the fuck up Chou-Chou. Why are you even still there -_- Get accidentally warped back to Konoha by one of those sharingans or something.

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#37 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:03 AM

When Sasuke was talking about a threat bigger than Kaguya little did i know this gaiden would end with our heroes murdering a lot of small children.

• EZ Rider, retroluffy13, Blue22 and 2 others like this

#38 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:18 AM

Shut the fuck up Chou-Chou. Why are you even still there -_- Get accidentally warped back to Konoha by one of those sharingans or something.

Can't blame her for fangirling over Goatsuke bruh.....He's just that good :lmao:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#39 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

chouchou was cool for like three chapters then she got sidebarred and I forgot why she was even there in the first place.  kishi just had her arund to stand there and do things that were supposed to be comedic relief?  and then her jokes sucked so.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#40 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,767 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

chouchou was cool for like three chapters then she got sidebarred and I forgot why she was even there in the first place.  kishi just had her arund to stand there and do things that were supposed to be comedic relief?  and then her jokes sucked so.

She turn into sakura 2.0

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users