#21 Desu257

Desu257

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:43 PM

Oh Rory, you tease :)

Spoiler

Edited by Desu257, 01 August 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#22 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:53 AM

Damn, that episode ended well, the show's really picking up.

Another enjoyable episode.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#23 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

"Why do you guys sit on your helmets?" - "So we don't get our balls blown off" - This fucking killed me xDDD

Man that battle was a masacre lol....I felt bad for the blonde commander dude but holy shit the JSDFand Best Girl Rory came in and went to work like it was nothing xD

Dat team up between Rory and that other girl was too amazing. If they kept the gore this shit would have been even more epic.....I died when the MC felt up Rory and thought he could have gotten away with it xD

Bitch alert at the end tho

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#24 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

Really liking how this has turned out so far. Looks like they've done a pretty good job of adapting the series. I do expect some things to be toned down some but I have no problem with that in this instance.

Spoiler

• Radu likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#25 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:53 PM

More exposition but it wasn't a bad episode...Hopefully things pick up next week

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#26 Radu

Radu

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationDimensional Gap

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Goddamn it. It always ends like this. For what purpose ? They should've made every episode an hour long, just like HBO did with Game of Thrones. They have a shit ton of material, so why not ? This is hell.

• Tokoya likes this

#27 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

Another good episode.

It will be funny when they have their guns, tanks, and helicopters, and realize what they've been missing. Provided magic and what not hasn't stunted their growth. 

Pino's fear is pretty fair. We'd be scared sh*tless if folks with tech that's a millenia ahead of us showed up with their army. Add in the familiar and crude politics of the medieval world (like blondie using her body for diplomacy) and it makes for great comedy. :lmao:

I'm surprised how enjoyable this series has been. I had just picked to watch it on a whim, it was a good decision. 

Looks like Itami is one very talented bum, the guy has special forces training. 

• Radu likes this

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#28 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:23 PM

Another good episode.

It will be funny when they have their guns, tanks, and helicopters, and realize what they've been missing. Provided magic and what not hasn't stunted their growth. 

Pino's fear is pretty fair. We'd be scared sh*tless if folks with tech that's a millenia ahead of us showed up with their army. Add in the familiar and crude politics of the medieval world (like blondie using her body for diplomacy) and it makes for great comedy. :lmao:

I'm surprised how enjoyable this series has been. I had just picked to watch it on a whim, it was a good decision. 

Looks like Itami is one very talented bum, the guy has special forces training. 

You can trust me from now on Peleihno, i did not recommend this by chance or on a whim B)

qhz8b56l.png

#29 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

RORY FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN.....SHE FUCKING REKT THAT ANNOYING ASS WOMAN LMFAO

Everything about this episode was 10/10....The politics, the character's interactions to the human world and the tension was just amazing

But damn that ending.....I said ehhhhhhh along with everyone at the exact same time when Itami said that this girl was his ex wife lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#30 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

Ah, the birth of yaoi fangirls. :lmao:

That part with the American spies wasn't very well done, but I'll leave that up to artistic licence.

Itami is one interesting guy, even knew the Defense Minister of Japan when he was a kid. Full of surprises, that guy. 

Edited by Peleihno, 29 August 2015 - 09:46 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#31 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

Is Itami wearing a coat of fecking horseshoes or something? 

Also lel at Rory doing the Basic Instinct thing.

#32 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

Dark Elf-san is here :aww:

Still I'm curious as to see the next episode since something very graphic happens.....I wonder if they'll skip it altogether or super censor it

Subs are delayed until tomorrow yet again btw

Edited by Tokoya, 11 September 2015 - 03:03 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#33 Radu

Radu

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationDimensional Gap

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

How far into the novels are we ? And what's left to adapt ?

Edited by Radu, 19 September 2015 - 09:13 PM.

#34 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:35 AM

How far into the novels are we ? And what's left to adapt ?

Dunno about the novels but in regards to the manga, they ended on chapter 29 I think

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#35 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

Completely forgot to mention that Gate S2 started on Friday lol

Apart from Misery's beyond butchered character design I found this episode to be quite good and decently adapted

Still I was shocked to see that they kept the bunny girl scene (I wonder if the BD will uncensor it) albeit it being censored the way it was

Good start to the second season and I'm really liking the OP too

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#36 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

So happy this is back.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#37 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:04 PM

That punch and ass kicking was glorious

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#38 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

I like how in depth they are going with the metal trauma of Tuka. I thought I would get bored of it after a while but this is being done really well. 

My only complaint is Rory hasn't had enough screentime in season 2.

#39 gintokichimaru

gintokichimaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:55 AM

I absolutely hate Tuka's trauma. Maybe because of my unresolved daddy issues or because I easily get fed up with mentally weak and/or unstable female characters. Either way she annoys the crap out of me and I wish she would get over herself or get eaten by the fire dragon.

Rory going head to head with the dragon was crazy. I hope she gets more time to shine this season as well.

• Tokoya likes this

#40 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:04 PM

This finale was awesome as hell

Rory and LeiLei were fucking badass and seeing Itami and the gang OWN Zorzal and go bitch ass was so satisfying

I'm really happy for Pina as well....She deserves everything that she got from her dad and I wish her the best

I died at how so many people coupled up and I was surprised to see that Pina's right hand knight was pregnant lol

Overall, this finale was perfect, except I'm kinda angry that Tyuule is still out there and that the bitch didn't die but oh well

8/10 for me like with S1 and I wouldn't mind a S3 one bit

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users