Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,980 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:26 PM

Previous Thread

For the real "nightmare" lies in the "New World".

33p7acy.jpg

Considering Kaidou´s appearance, i think the technology theory can be put ad acta

Right. "Oh look, the 3 supernovas that made a recent alliance to take down one of the yonkous, what a foking surprise".

Characters have crazy luck in this series, both good and bad.

Ye I don't know, both are possibilities but Im choosing to believe in mine, this guy is ready to start a rampage, what better place than supernovas that decided not to be under a yonkou's command?

Remember that Trafalgar Law said that, you either go under a yonkous command or you either fight them. 

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 30 July 2015 - 02:32 PM.

• Petite Fleur and Gazhead like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:27 PM

That was fast.

#3 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,980 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

KAIDO!!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#4 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

Things were getting boring so is time for thing to get wild around here

Edited by Kaidou, 30 July 2015 - 02:30 PM.

• Raiden, BoriketheBlackDragon and Leper like this

#5 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

What a Beast  :wub:

• Furinji Saiga likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#6 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

I wonder if Kaidous attempts were all without haki active.

• Miss Coquine, Furinji Saiga and masterbio like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#7 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Right. "Oh look, the 3 supernovas that made a recent alliance to take down one of the yonkous, what a foking surprise".

His actions before his fall indicate he was attempting to suicide by jumping off Sky Island. Nothing about that or anything in this chapter implies he was after the Kidd alliance. Even his "Oh so I really can't die after all" and his declertion of war also.

Edited by Sloan, 30 July 2015 - 02:36 PM.

• Raiden likes this

2pyaix0.jpg

#8 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,980 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

I wonder if Kaidous attempts were all without haki active.

It could be something that is the result from his DF which is always active 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#9 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

His actions before his fall indicate he was attempting to suicide by jumping off Sky Island. Nothing about that or anything in this chapter implies he was after the Kidd alliance. Even his "Oh so I really can't die after all" and his declertion of war also.

Are you damn serious?

Do you honestly believe that this guy, Kaido, one of the four emperors, the "unkillable", the "immortal" REALLY tried to suicide there?

I am pretty sure that was just to show how badass the character was combined with the fact that he wont be easy to kill. You are not very perspicacious let me tell you that much

i2BzEHL.png

#10 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

It could be something that is the result from his DF which is always active 

Like an Awakened Zoan or a highlander-esque fruit?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#11 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

I would love if he didnt have any devil fruit, would make his character much more interesting.

But of course, everything points to otherwise. Specially his left arm "tatoo". Sounds and seems like this guy has some kind of dragon-skin 

i2BzEHL.png

#12 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:09 PM

Are you damn serious?

Do you honestly believe that this guy, Kaido, one of the four emperors, the "unkillable", the "immortal" REALLY tried to suicide there?

I am pretty sure that was just to show how badass the character was combined with the fact that he wont be easy to kill. You are not very perspicacious let me tell you that much

And do you think an immortal beast would target three new generation Super Novas when he could find a much better challenge with Mihawk, a Yonkou, Dragon or an Admiral? Like I said nothing this chapter implies he was after the Kidd alliance, nothing.
  • Petite Fleur, Raiden, capu and 2 others like this

2pyaix0.jpg

#13 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:12 PM

And do you think an immortal beast would target three new generation Super Novas when he could find a much better challenge with Mihawk, a Yonkou, Dragon or an Admiral? Like I said nothing this chapter implies he was after the Kidd alliance, nothing.

Yeh, because well Oda would throw a yonkou that havent shown before into a damn clusterfuck hard fight.

What surprises me the most is that you actually think he tried to suicide. That is cute.

i2BzEHL.png

#14 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:17 PM

Other than his arrival at them. There is at least one thing to suggest it, but that doesn't mean that it's true.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#15 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

What surprises me the most is that you actually think he tried to suicide. That is cute.

Condescending much?

You don't really have much to fall back on, considering the name of the chapter, and y'know, how it's literally all about him trying to kill himself. The first real bit of info we get about Kaido's character, and you disregard it why exactly? So you can seem superior?
  • Raiden and capu like this

#16 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:24 PM

Condescending much?

You don't really have much to fall back on, considering the name of the chapter, and y'know, how it's literally all about him trying to kill himself. The first real bit of info we get about Kaido's character, and you disregard it why exactly? So you can seem superior?

What my opinion has to do with the fact that I want to "seem superior"? I already know I have a superior perspicacious ability than most of you anyway (uhuh).

Also, it is funny when after 700+ chapters you guys still believe in everything shown when sometimes it is just to prove some secondary point like: Kaido is really hard to kill.

Because you know, a yonkou trying to suicide would think about falling off a cliff, like there are no better options

i2BzEHL.png

#17 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:34 PM

What my opinion has to do with the fact that I want to "seem superior"? I already know I have a superior perspicacious ability than most of you anyway (uhuh).

Congrats for that. We are blessed by you choosing to spend your clearly valuable time with us ignorant yokels.

Also, it is funny when after 700+ chapters you guys still believe in everything shown when sometimes it is just to prove some secondary point like: Kaido is really hard to kill.

The chapter is called "suicide". Odd chose to give us the information about Kaido, not through a character who could be misinterpreted or wrong, but through the narrator. In other words, conveying information directly from author to reader. That Kaido is hard to kill is obvious from the fact he's one of the most feared characters in the series. What we are seeing here is a man who fate is seemingly refusing to let die, despite his wish, and indeed his seeking, of death.

Because you know, a yonkou trying to suicide would think about falling off a cliff, like there are no better options

He didn't fall off a cliff, he jumped off a Sky Island. Bit of a difference. What Kaido did there would kill every character in the series that doesn't have a DF that protects them.
  • Raiden and capu like this

#18 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:36 PM

Things were getting boring so is time for thing to get wild around here

My man Kaidou.

#19 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Congrats for that. We are blessed by you choosing to spend your clearly valuable time with us ignorant yokels.
The chapter is called "suicide". Odd chose to give us the information about Kaido, not through a character who could be misinterpreted or wrong, but through the narrator. In other words, conveying information directly from author to reader. That Kaido is hard to kill is obvious from the fact he's one of the most feared characters in the series. What we are seeing here is a man who fate is seemingly refusing to let die, despite his wish, and indeed his seeking, of death.
He didn't fall off a cliff, he jumped off a Sky Island. Bit of a difference. What Kaido did there would kill every character in the series that doesn't have a DF that protects them.

- I never called you bros ignorant, you said it yourself  :perv:

- Alright, chapter is called suicide so we must trust that Kaido really tried to suicide. Talk about subjective stuff. Maybe im thinking too much, or maybe you are not thinking at all.

- Meh, what Kaido did there was nothing else but jumping off something to try and kill himself. Not really impressive way to suicide when we are talking about a damn yonkou, dont you think? Lets try to be reasonable here, if you are a yonkou with that extremely badass and though body of yours, would you try to jump off a "cliff"? Just think a little bit

i2BzEHL.png

#20 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Yeh, because well Oda would throw a yonkou that havent shown before into a damn clusterfuck hard fight.

Isn't suicide his hobby? The manga even says that he "was searching for a place to die." Additionally, he manga literally says, "this man just committed suicide" after he jumped off. It's far easier for me to believe that he was committing suicide than to believe that he wasn't. In fact, it literally makes no sense to assume otherwise. 

Edited by Leper, 30 July 2015 - 03:51 PM.

• Raiden, capu and Fleet like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users