Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

It's gonna be hella funny if someone tells Kaidough to kill himself.
  • Raiden and Leper like this

2pyaix0.jpg

#22 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:53 PM

Isn't suicide his hobby? The manga even says that he "was searching for a place to die." Additionally, he manga literally says, "this man just committed suicide" after he jumped off. It's far easier for me to believe that he was committing suicide than to believe that he wasn't. In fact, it literally makes no sense to assume otherwise. 

How does it make sense? That are just references to explain how hard he is to kill... geez --' 

i2BzEHL.png

#23 grandao0

grandao0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

I´m starting to think that his DF ate something like a Curse Curse no Mi where he can´t die because it is a curse but since it´s ODA where talking about here, it might just be a big joke and just some trace of Kaidou´s personality trait as having a suicidal tendency or whatever..

signature_Usop.jpg

#24 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

How does it make sense? That are just references to explain how hard he is to kill... geez --' 

Yes, it shows how hard he is to kill, but why does it mean that he necessarily wasn't committing suicide? Both are possible. 

It makes sense because 1. It's a hobby of his 2. He was looking for somewhere to die 3. He just committed suicide. A better question to ask is how does it not make sense?

#25 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

How can something like that make sense? Tell me.

He didn't commit suicide, that is a lie, at best he "tried" to. 

i2BzEHL.png

#26 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

plot twist: Kaidou joins the alliance to beat Shanks.

• eemo23, bp.luffy.gr, captain kidd and 1 other like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#27 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:11 PM

How can something like that make sense? Tell me.

He didn't commit suicide, that is a lie, at best he "tried" to. 

Granted, I guess "attempted suicide" is more accurate, technically speaking. But honestly, does it really change much?

• Raiden likes this

#28 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,466 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

plot twist: Kaidou joins the alliance to beat Shanks.

either that or Oda has a magic orb that tells him only my favorite characters and he is attempting to make them all fodder one after another.

smoker- check

the Admirals (by extention of fuji's poor performance) check

Jesus, the champion for gods  sake......- check

Kidd and hawkins- check

up yours Oda the only ones he forgot was Enel and Crocodile..... literally, that is the list.... the only one not up there is Bartolomeo (and he never will be)

If next arc when BM Is introduced it starts with her one-shoting Crocodile I am calling Oda out.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#29 Tiago

Tiago

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

Granted, I guess "attempted suicide" is more accurate, technically speaking. But honestly, does it really change much?

It does change a little bit in fact, because lets face it.. he knew he wouldnt die by falling off sky island. And he probably also knew where he would land. 

He is Kaidou, the ruler of the universe, he has Enel as his puppy. He aint no idiot

i2BzEHL.png

#30 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

Pretty sure he has no DF. Otherwise, he'd jump into the ocean.  Or the Marines would've locked him in seastone cuffs and decapitated him.  Or Blackbeard could use Kurouzu and kill him anyway he wants.  

If he has some ability, it's probably because he is a demon.

I'm going to assume he soloed Moria's crew.  Was never suggested he brought his crew with him. Or into any of the fights where he was captured.  Only right now is he trying to expand his army with the SAD project.  And that's all to prepare for that great war that he's planning.

#31 Leper

Leper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:06 PM

Pretty sure he has no DF. Otherwise, he'd jump into the ocean.  Or the Marines would've locked him in seastone cuffs and decapitated him.  Or Blackbeard could use Kurouzu and kill him anyway he wants.  

If he has some ability, it's probably because he is a demon.

I'm going to assume he soloed Moria's crew.  Was never suggested he brought his crew with him. Or into any of the fights where he was captured.  Only right now is he trying to expand his army with the SAD project.  And that's all to prepare for that great war that he's planning.

Doesn't that present a paradox? Can a devil fruit user, who has the ability to never be killed, drown in the ocean?

• Petite Fleur likes this

#32 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

I ship it  :charm:

OV6ZtkA.jpg

jBV80nb.jpg

• Fulmine and BoriketheBlackDragon like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#33 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:48 AM

Doesn't that present a paradox? Can a devil fruit user, who has the ability to never be killed, drown in the ocean?

Which is why I have to conclude that he's not a DF user.  If there is one thing that has remained consistent, it's that DF users are weak in sea water and seastone cuffs. If Kaido wanted to die so badly and was a DF user, the Marines could've easily killed him using seastone.  And Blackbeard's DF neutralises all others.

Based on his hype, he might be a D. Or an actual demon.

Edited by Cawickeng, 31 July 2015 - 03:49 AM.

• Petite Fleur and Raiden like this

#34 BaddAzzKenpachi74

BaddAzzKenpachi74

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:15 AM

I ike the idea of Kadou just being this unstoppable juggernaut/haki monster rather than his power being Devil Fruit based.

Would make him far better in my book for being another yonkou besides shanks that does not need the power of a Devil Fruit to be one of the most powerful pirates ever.

• Petite Fleur and Raiden like this

#35 The Exile

The Exile

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:58 AM

He is probably like that charater Bobby Funk, that was born with a naturally very hard body - we saw how his body shattered a haki infused weapon attack from 1 of those Happou Navy guys, without even trying....so its probably the case here too except its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger cuz he's Kaido and a freaking monster.

• Raiden likes this

#36 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,464 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:47 AM

Didn't Hody and Decker have DF and could still swim? Maybe he's part Fishman.

#37 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationElbaf

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:59 AM

Didn't Hody and Decker have DF and could still swim? Maybe he's part Fishman.

Hody no, Decker yes, but he was always in a bubble underwater so Fishman with DF can't swin

95d.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#38 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:18 AM

So Kaidou is somehow connected to Wano (see Kin'emon's reaction), which incidentally is somehow connected to at least one dragon in the present era. Moreover, Kaidou's left arm features a tattoo of what looks like scales. And he appeared alone on a Sky Island.

So do recent developments somewhat strengthen the tentative theory that he has a Western Dragon Zoan?

As of now i think you are right. There needs to be a reason as to why Kin hates Dragons so much (and for me the explanation that it has to do with the samurai from Moria Zoro fought is not likely at all, happened too long ago, imo). That Kaidou causes such a reaction from him also seems to be a hint that he is involved with the samurais in Wano.

Moreover having the Dragon fruit could explain his resilience/toughness. It should be an ancient zoan thus having a special ability (like marcos ability being regeneration) his could be either the resilience itself, even though i think that that has more to do with the scales or "normal" body of a dragon, or some other "magical ability" like, if he is at the brink of death, his soul/ body enters a certain state where he cannot be harmed, if there is no attempt to kill him right after the reenters his true body his wounds are all healed and u have to start again....ofcourse that's a stupid idea but i mean i can totally see Oda giving a totally unexpected explanation like this, just.... well....done way better :P .

Moreover i dont get why people complain about why he just does not kill himself with seastone/drowning....i mean perhaps that will not work??? Perhaps his df protects him from the aura emitted by kairoseki because of whatever reason? When drowning: --> df kicks in --> since there are dragons in legends in the sea too he can breath there (since that actually works as we have seen with FI arc, they just cant swim but all other abilities seem to be intact) and wont die --> tide brings him back to shore --> he survives... 

Edited by capu, 31 July 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#39 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

I ike the idea of Kadou just being this unstoppable juggernaut/haki monster rather than his power being Devil Fruit based.

Would make him far better in my book for being another yonkou besides shanks that does not need the power of a Devil Fruit to be one of the most powerful pirates ever.

Blackbeard's fruit could weaken or nullify his death defying power if it is DF based. 

Edited by nosebleed, 31 July 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#40 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,048 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:21 AM

Then he should have jumped into the sea. Kaidou is so retarded I can't even...But I suppose that's what he has to compromise if he wants a better body. Not like his other self is very intelligent or anything, make no mistake.

Edited by Fulmine, 31 July 2015 - 11:22 AM.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users