Photo

One Piece: News, Events and Merchandise (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
691 replies to this topic

#641 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:46 PM

Ho, Renji's Bankai.

They are not that big.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#642 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:19 AM

Ho, Renji's Bankai.

They are not that big.

For collectable figures, they're pretty big. A regular P.O.P. , which are considered the higher quality scale figures, would be around 9in tall and the Tsume Law one is about 19in tall. Even that Whitebeard figure is only 12in tall. I'm not saying that the price is justified or not, but compared to most figures they're definitely bigger.

Edited by Nintendocat, 24 May 2018 - 08:19 AM.

#643 RhyssaFireheart

RhyssaFireheart

La Tempête

• Administrators
  • 1,282 posts
  • LocationOut on the Sea of Madness...

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:10 AM

I don't usually keep up with release times, but it seems quick to come out with a Katakuri fig already, isn't it?

Waiting for the Angels of Avalon.

Coeur de Feu - a storage site for my art, writings, and ramblings.
Coeur de Feu on Etsy - Yes, a place to sell my art.

#644 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:43 AM

I don't usually keep up with release times, but it seems quick to come out with a Katakuri fig already, isn't it?

Well, the one I posted isn't being released until August but Katakuri has been shown in the anime so I doubt there's any issues with spoilers. Not that that has stopped people before. Megahouse released a bunch of figures during Dressarosa before they showed up in the anime at all. There's going to be another one released by Megahouse in December which might be shown at the expo this weekend as well.
  • RhyssaFireheart likes this

#645 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:51 PM

P.O.P. Vivi B.B. ver 2
ART01%2BSanji%2BVer.WD%2BAnd%2BVivi%2BVe

P.O.P. Sanji Wedding Version
ART01%2BSanji%2BVer.WD%2BAnd%2BVivi%2BVe

Edit:
P.O.P. Rebecca B.B. So... I guess she was already in a bikini so there was no reason to change that.

DeFsuWPVMAA7G7k.jpg

P.O.P. Katakuri Maximum

DeFpJJDVAAAMTjF.jpg

P.O.P. Hancock Maximum (Unpainted)

33583362_1626669450714853_57581208081572

Edited by Nintendocat, 25 May 2018 - 10:54 PM.

• RhyssaFireheart likes this

#646 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

https://twitter.com/...9952216064?s=20

So according to sandman the reverie end in 10 chapters and then wano starts.

YESSSSSS!!!
  • capu likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#647 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:16 AM

Great! SO instead of 345 pages of people running around and updating useless status, we will have jam-packed info chapters? Nice! More world building!

#648 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Banpresto Christmas Hancock

FireM1528214873.jpeg

Banpresto Flag Diamond Ship Perona

FireM1528214767.jpeg

Banpresto Shiny Venus Robin

670066.jpg

• Kazekage likes this

#649 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:43 AM

One Piece really invented unity and nakamaship. 

https://twitter.com/...236108414439424

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#650 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:17 AM

Possible Kaidou figure. Don't have any details on it yet but it might be large and on the expensive side.

https://i.redd.it/0arv2paca2201.jpg...

If you paint it the right way it can be the celestial spirit king from fairy tail

#651 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:48 PM

Kaido is bad to the bone

#652 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:20 PM

https://twitter.com/...694621452750849

One Piece is 80% done. Good lord Oda, stop with the stupid estimation. From 65 to 80 in a year? I get it, Wano, BB-Raftel-Elbaf and final arc. Only 3 arcs left.

Jinbe is officially SH now. No question!

Oda's favorite characters are Mr.2 and Ivankov. Where are you, Zolo? LOL

Edited by Fulmine, 22 July 2018 - 11:25 PM.

• Shin likes this

#653 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:46 AM

One Piece is 80% done. Good lord Oda, stop with the stupid estimation. From 65 to 80 in a year? I get it, Wano, BB-Raftel-Elbaf and final arc. Only 3 arcs left.

If it truly is 80% then there most likely wont be a RA and an SN arc sadly....

I wonder what will happen to Shanks. Will there mayhaps be a training/TS "arc" for the SHs to truly become a yonkou crew? What about an SHGF arc?

80% seems to much for me. Especially since i thought that Wano will be the biggest arc by far, considering how many people will possibly be included. Truly thought that Oda already planned Wano to be around 3 years... seemingly entirely wrong once more....

Man and here i thought we would truly get some possible SN allies in an entire arc for themselfs, including the war/battles against another SN alliance....sadly not going to happen as it seems....

Edited by capu, 23 July 2018 - 01:47 AM.

#654 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:07 AM

I thought buggy is his fave?
Now mr 2 and ivankov? Lets see... all 3 of them use make up. Oda tries to give us a message...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#655 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:19 AM

I thought buggy is his fave?
Now mr 2 and ivankov? Lets see... all 3 of them use make up. Oda tries to give us a message...

funny enough the main female characters rarely have make-up LOL

#656 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:57 AM

https://twitter.com/...694621452750849

Jinbe is officially SH now. No question!

Oda's favorite characters are Mr.2 and Ivankov. Where are you, Zolo? LOL

Ok 80% that means there are.....not doing math now. Roughly 250 chapters left in OP.

So wano has to be like 100 if it is supposed to be as big as oda says it will be. And....at the rate wano is moving.....ya it will be 200 chapters before we even see kiadou....

Then the bb arc idk maybe it will be 100, oda could remember his old self and go down to 50. Or he could not be ocd and just write a chapter till it needs to end and not try for an exact page count....

Ok i get it i can see op only being 250 chapters left. I mean just cut out all the nonsense and flashbacks.

Or does oda mean all his ideas (not chapters) are 80% done?
Buggy
Don kreig/ barite
Windmil island
Arlong
Alabasta
Little garden
Drum island
Jarya
Sky island
Davy back
Water 7
El
Tb
Sa
Id
Mf
Revire
Ph
Fi
Ace dying
Dr
Wci
Luffy fleet
Wano
-still left-
Elbaf (hopefully not)
Bb
Shanks
Akainu

There, out of the 30ish ideas oda has only 4 are left. He is more then 80% done. Only those 4 ideas left will be 100 chapters each....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#657 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:11 PM

You forgot RA

#658 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

I feel like Oda says his favorite characters are different in every interviews he does, haha.

Saying that the story is about 80% finished feels right, especially with all the big revelations of the recent arc that feel like they are setting up end game things. Of course I think things can change and arcs might extend longer than planned or maybe even certain things will get cut. So I think Oda has a very good idea of how he wants things to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if those plans are altered and maybe instead of 5-ish years left it could extend longer than that.

I just really hope he doesn't sacrifice important details in arcs to rush to get to the ending. Like he isn't putting a time capon himself or anything. I hope he decides to give Shanks' backstory a proper arc or focus and doesn't limit it for time reasons. Same with a lot of these big mysterious characters like Dragon or even Blackbeard. I don't think he will limit them but you never know I guess.

#659 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:35 AM

I feel like Oda says his favorite characters are different in every interviews he does, haha.

Saying that the story is about 80% finished feels right, especially with all the big revelations of the recent arc that feel like they are setting up end game things. Of course I think things can change and arcs might extend longer than planned or maybe even certain things will get cut. So I think Oda has a very good idea of how he wants things to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if those plans are altered and maybe instead of 5-ish years left it could extend longer than that.

I just really hope he doesn't sacrifice important details in arcs to rush to get to the ending. Like he isn't putting a time capon himself or anything. I hope he decides to give Shanks' backstory a proper arc or focus and doesn't limit it for time reasons. Same with a lot of these big mysterious characters like Dragon or even Blackbeard. I don't think he will limit them but you never know I guess.

@Shin

I thought it was Buggy but I guess taste can change with time.

At the current pace we are going, 80 percent seems logical. Moreover, I feel Oda has finally regained a bit of his mojo from his prime years with the current arc and you can tell he really wanted to draw it. However, I still think Oda could have done a lot better with arcs like PH, DR, and WCI and a lot of wasted potential and characters. Considering that One Piece is one of the industry's biggest money maker I would not be surprised if it goes longer than expected.

Oda was actually smart unlike Kishimoto to keep his revelations and antagonist alive for the finale. Its clear that Shanks' flashback will happen and his relationship with Roger and how he got his scars are gonna be crucial in the finale. As a Smoker and Tashigi fan its disappointing to learn that we are actually near the end to realize that PH was a complete missed opportunity to develop them when fans told me that they will get their chance to shine in the future when we are so close to the finale  :wut:.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 24 July 2018 - 08:37 AM.

#660 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

You forgot RA

forgot? or left out because after seeing the sorry excuses for "officers" they have i no longer have any hope they could possibly be interesting?

but seriously i always assumed the WG final battle would be the RA arc. the RA would team up with luffy to fight the WG. or......my new theory i will never let die.... dragon betrays the RA reveling he was actually a WG agent this whole time then Sabo lost and sad comes looking for luffy to help him attack the WG. 

Either one.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users