Photo

One Piece: News, Events and Merchandise (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
724 replies to this topic

#721 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 AM

:psyduck:  :psyduck:  :psyduck:

Wait, what?! Oh wait, this is just commercial about noodles..?

First seconds: Zoro vs Mihawk fight, Zoro loses.

0:05 Falcon flies wearing Pell's hat

0:08 Gecko Moria holding shadow doll on his left arm, Perona is behind him. Cavendish has pocket mirror

0:09 Front look of Cavendish. Tashigi is behind Zoro and next to her is Urouge.

0:10 Blackbeard asking something from Whitebeard, Vivi talking to Crocodile, Alvida yelling to Coby. Around the table eating food are Katakuri, Bartholomew Kuma(He's just reading), Jewerly Bonnie and Ace (Sleeping while hand still standing, similar way as in Alabasta arc. He's wearing his hat) Behind Bartholomew Kuma is Rob Lucci. Upper floor one guy looks like zombie Marine or it could just be badly drawn random guy with hat and further away on same floor is Fujitora?

Red, Green and Blue (or light purple?) meteors falling down from the sky... I don't have clue, is it supposed to mean Akainu, Fujitora and Ryokugyu?

0:11 Nami, Robin, Human version of Chopper, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Brook. There's also Momoo poster

0:12 Outside of Dojo is Toy Solider statue (Kyros), Doflamingo and Vergo and on last moment one guy appears next to Vergo wearing black belt. Human version of Jimbei?

0:14 Behind Zoro, outside of Dojo one of guys looks like Vista (wearing mini top hat) and right side of him is Shiryu. Bold man is probably Mr. 1 and last one... I'm not sure about him.

0:15 Kuina and Zoro

0:16 Scene where you see peoples around the swimming pool there are these guys: Mr. 3 and his partner Ms. Goldenweek, Jango and Basil Hawkins.

Scene where it's autumn you see: Sugar, Baby 5.

0:20 Similar scene as back in Baratie arc. 

0:24 Luffy

You need slow down video or pause to see some of guys.

• RhyssaFireheart and Shin like this

#722 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,058 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 AM

I don't know if that is some of the cleverest or most bizarre advertising I've seen, lol.

But OP characters in a high school setting is kind of neat.

#723 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:30 PM

0:10 Blackbeard asking something from Whitebeard, Vivi talking to Crocodile, Alvida yelling to Coby. Around the table eating food are Katakuri, Bartholomew Kuma(He's just reading), Jewerly Bonnie and Ace (Sleeping while hand still standing, similar way as in Alabasta arc. He's wearing his hat) Behind Bartholomew Kuma is Rob Lucci. Upper floor one guy looks like zombie Marine or it could just be badly drawn random guy with hat and further away on same floor is Fujitora?

On the same floor, I think that was a Marine turned to stone but Boa Hancock. We also see Margret and Law. 

Edited by darthfury78, Yesterday, 04:34 PM.

#724 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 PM

On the same floor, I think that was a Marine turned to stone but Boa Hancock. We also see Margret and Law. 

Well that explains it. I didn't take good look of them, i was focused on that guy :P

0:10 Boa Hancock, stoned Marine, Marguerite and third woman is probably Ran? (Hair style mirrored)

Is Law also in 0:10? If so, he's that guy walking next to other guy, near Rob Lucci?

Also at 0:16 Drake is shown one moment talking to Basil just before changing to Autumn scene and one guy with yellow hair is probably Helmeppo, has same hair style as when first time we met him (When Morgan was yet Marine)

Just when Autumn scene is about to end, you can see Trebol and Dellinger for one moment.

I knew i missed few of them... And i pretty sure i'm missing more.

Edited by Timppafin93, Yesterday, 06:14 PM.

#725 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM

Here are some sketches from the commercial:

tumblr_prw2xfLXXb1uuqp8x_500.png

tumblr_prw2xfSLzw1uuqp8x_500.jpg

tumblr_prw2xgF6s11uuqp8x_500.png

tumblr_prw2xgrdiN1uuqp8x_500.png