#321 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hummm that is a good challenge. I will accept it later tonight if I have time.
Oda is crazy with info boxes he even gives out stupid info boxes like gangster gastino and gladiator luffy and mynard/va who ever. But to find a character without one.... that is difficult.

Right and I mean info boxes for actual characters and not fodder even if they appear time and again, like some guys in Law's crew. 

Pretty much someone who has close to the same amount of relevance as Pudding. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#322 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,754 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Right and I mean info boxes for actual characters and not fodder even if they appear time and again, like some guys in Law's crew.

Pretty much someone who has close to the same amount of relevance as Pudding.

I wouldn't dare pull some nonsense like that.

Personally I don't feel obligated to know any of those minor characters names. If Oda doesn't want to give them an info box or make their name obvious then I dont see why I should care about them.

I have some leads Fuji and sabo but both of them got info boxes within a few chapters

Actually it just hit me I think I have an iron clad one

Ok I would like some more time to research this. Oh well if I am wrong I am wrong.

BB when we first see him in mock town we get no introduction at all.
  • eemo23 likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#323 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:15 AM

I believe the entrance luffy has in mind is a combination of that and the birthday cake entrance people have been speculating about.

Only involving jimbe.

At the wedding jimbe will be standing there minding his own business when out of no where a fist bursts through jimbe's chest, then luffy rips his body in half and emerges from his dead body.

That would be a great entrance

That would never happen.
Not without Jimbei saying his famous quote one last time; "I am ready to die right here"

I have no words. I'm ready to be surprised.

#324 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,754 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

I have no words. I'm ready to be surprised.

When I read this chapter aside from being really annoyed about the 4 page flashback telling us very little.

My first thought was of this exchange.

You know I never commented on the responses, because I couldnt think of anything that would do them justice, but when I first read yours and the others, I was nearly in tears from laughing so much.
  • Abaroxa likes this

banner.png

#325 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

about introduction boxes, Zoro didn't get one either when he was introduced at first (and don't remember if he ever got one later)

but anyway, there aren't many characters who don't get an introduction box when theyr'e introduced, and the ones who don't often had something to hide

which brings us back to the talk on Pudding hiding something more, and how Luffy's instinct wasn't able to notice something was off with her

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#326 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,754 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill on both those points.

Who cares if a character gets an info box? Info boxes have lied to us in the past they have mislead us and they have even been used as jokes. What good would an info box saying "pudding 46th daughter of BM" have proved for us?

Second, luffy's instinct. The following people luffy has misjudged.
Lucci
Kaku
Hogback
Wiper
Mr 2 (who later turned out to be good but that doesn't forgive what he did)
Franky
Fuji

Luffy's instinct is good but not perfect. He has trusted people he shouldn't of and he has fought people he shouldn't of.
And let's be real. Luffy's shouldn't trust sketchy people like Bartolomeo and Capone at all.

banner.png

#327 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,913 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

Messi is shaking. Luffysus invented football. Where is his ballon d'or? 

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users