5 replies to this topic

#1 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

This manga features two elementary school students, a boy named Yuuta and a girl named Yui, both living very different lives. The two don't really get along, but one day while climbing a tree in the park, he accidentally falls and lands on top of her, causing them to switch bodies. Unable to turn back, the pair continues to live each others' lives, their only confidante being Yuuta's buddy Kazuma. The story follows both of them as they grow up, from their child years all the way through high school. During this time, they must cope with the psychological and biological differences between genders while learning to accept their new lives. 

#2 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:14 AM

Yeah its a really interesting story... I would reccomend it to all. Hasn't been updated in a while though...

http://bato.to/comic...r-change-r10848

Edited by Nyanko, 09 October 2015 - 02:14 AM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#3 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:39 PM

I read this over a year ago and I picked it up again today, because there were enough new chapters and I'm really glad I did that. It's not finished yet, but it is a good read.

Has anyone else read it up to date (since the thread is from 3 years ago)?

#4 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:11 PM

I have though I didn't even realize there was a thread here all this time.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#5 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

I have skimmed through the all the chapters now after reading the most recent ones and there is one thing that hasn't really been adressed yet. Kazuma had a weird reaction at one of the reference books that deal with body swapping, which is probably the same one Koizumi wanted to show him. I think it has a hint at how they get their body back, but he isn't telling them. Thinking of a happy ending this could be something as mundane as a kiss. They could have accedentally "kissed" when he fell down that tree and they never fully reenacted that, so that was what was missing from it.

The other thing I thought about was that the "answer" he found was that it is impossible to get back in your body, but them Koizumis comment about "this book might help" would be weird.

I just hope that Yui and Yuuta get togehter in the end. I googled a bit and found that this is based on a webcomic, but doesn't follow it completly, so I hope the ending will be different too.

#6 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

I hate gender benders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users