1089 replies to this topic

#1081 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

Cinder and Raven back to back. I hope we see more of them this Volume.

#1082 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Trailer for Volume 5 is out:

http://roosterteeth....eres-october-14

• Ren-san likes this

#1083 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,873 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

Looks good

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1084 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,873 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

• Ren-san likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1085 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

the theme of sisters continue

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1086 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,873 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

My go to anime website already has episode 1 up lol

https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-01

• waleuska, Ren-san and Blue22 like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1087 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

Can't....stop....watching....OPENING!

• Tokoya and Gobi Todic like this

#1088 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

Been a long while people. Glad to see some people are still left in this thread.

Qrow's interactions in Volume 5 Chapter 1 was to die for. I'm glad that a character like him is paired up with Ruby, Jaune, Nora, and Ren.

Best part of the episode for me was at the end when Oscar knocks on the door to meet the gang and out of the blue comes a drunk Qrow trying to build up the suspense of who the unexplained guest is.

• Tokoya likes this

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#1089 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:52 AM

I liked the way the after credit scene from last volume was tied into this episode.

The opening scene was a bit slower than the previous ones, but the music was great. It also showed that Lionheart didn't betray his comrades because he is a "bad" guy, but because he is scared (cowardly Lion) of Salem. Which also suggest that he thinks she is more powerful than Ozpin. And he didn't do that just after the fall of Beacon. At the end of last Volume Watson said Salem always did say Lionheart was hospitable, suggesting he was their spy for quite some time.

I wonder who that woman next to Cinder is. Since it is immediately followed by Yang and Raven, could that mean she is related to her? Mayber her sister, since the age difference didn't seem enough to be mother and daughter.

#1090 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:46 AM

Which also suggest that he thinks she is more powerful than Ozpin. And he didn't do that just after the fall of Beacon. At the end of last Volume Watson said Salem always did say Lionheart was hospitable, suggesting he was their spy for quite some time.

I wouldn't use the word spy to describe Lionheart but I do understand what you mean. If anything, I would use the phrase dependable resource to describe Lionheart. As we have seen so far, Salem isn't the type of person to rely solely on one source to get information or accomplish tasks. 

I wonder who that woman next to Cinder is. Since it is immediately followed by Yang and Raven, could that mean she is related to her? Mayber her sister, since the age difference didn't seem enough to be mother and daughter.

More than likely the person standing next to Cinder is the Spring maiden that is currently traveling with Raven group, seeing as Cinder is the current fall maiden. Mysterious woman tattoos of a phoenix and multiple lotus may provide a hint as to her power or past life experiences. The tattoo of the phoenix could be a sign of the rebirth that she underwent in the last 20 years. As for the lotus, I am not sure what they may represent.

Edited by Ren-san, 15 October 2017 - 07:47 AM.

• Gobi Todic likes this

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users